The Jetsons #1 Storytime

Can't believe no one did this.

Don't forget to read the backup from the Flintstones/Booster Gold book from earlier this year. It's all about Rosie's origin.

Kinky as fuck.

Jesus Elroy she's gagging for it.

Well I guess the theory people had of this and Wacky Raceland being set at the same time isn't true.

Where's Kevin Costner?

Told you she wants it bad Elroy.

I'm sure this won't come back to bite them.

l-lewd.

Does it count as incest if it's just her consciousness in a robot body?

You done fucked up Elroy.

Well I enjoyed that quite a bit. I'll be sticking with the series.

If you enjoyed be sure to buy and/or tell your LCS that you want it added to your pu

Thanks OP!

Eh, its neat, but its missing the satire of Flintstones.

I still can't believe they did this.

And didn't we already have a comic like this one recently? "Doomed" or something like that? Some guy who was red all over?

New Black Lightning #1 storytime

I agree. It's no Flintstones for sure but I think it was OK

[Insert global warming joke here]

How can they adapt when there's no land?

You kidding? Its just actors and actress, likes on the paper until you add character. That her mind ios there is the root of all incest.

Yeah it's not as good as his Jonah Hex/All-Star Western but lots better than his Harley Quinn

>Its just actors and actress, likes on the paper until you add character.
I have no idea what this means.

Why isn't George, called Jane's husband? Does he own her!!
Trigger

So all that ordinance there for some reason "awoke" the old planet killer or something?

Is she pretending she has a robovoice?

How can those buildings support? And how can they eat?

Lets say they've got whole floating farms and stuff.

Its plausible as that was a thing shown in the show.

The farms not actual floating ones, least I don't think they were. I dunno been years since Cartoon Network played the show.

Magnetic Repulsion. Its why Jane is saying the new impact will mess up the magnetic fields and cause a catastrophic collapse.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody like you.

There was a "show bible" about the Jetsons from years ago I read through. There were islands on poles like farms that were never shown until after the series had the additional season in the 80s.

This art is really shitty.

this. George always looks like he's staring into space and it really doesnt have much of a personality.

I thought it was pretty good. Women need to be sexier though.

To be fair, Elroy didn't fuck up. If was his girlfriend doing her best to continue asian driver stereotypes..

What?

Yeah but going down there was his idea in the first place to get the picture for his father. She just went along for that Elroy D.

That's what t looks like.

wow, hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. makes me wonder why she does it.

George O'Hanlon was George Jetson's voice actor.

"...now take my tongue down your throat, witeboi!"

At the very least get the likenesses better and the characters looking like parent and child instead of all looking the same age.

>And didn't we already have a comic like this one recently? "Doomed" or something like that? Some guy who was red all over?

Wasn't Doomed like a Spider-man/X-men type of character? Damage is pretty much Hulk.

DC isn't fucking around anymore.

>Elroy destroys van Gogh's Starry Night...

>Don't forget to read the backup from the Flintstones/Booster Gold book from earlier
Any link to that?

The dad look a bit too young. I din't mind the missing 5 o'clock shadow for the flinstones as they seemed to look old enough on their own, but here it would have helped.

Why has Johnny quest replaced Elroy?

>Wasn't Doomed like a Spider-man/X-men type of character?
He was like a cross between Spider-Man (in terms of his secret id, and supporting cast) and Hulk.

>no white hair
why?

Anyone got the Rosie storie that precedes this?