Dumbfags believe Doom is the best Villain

>dumbfags believe Doom is the best Villain

Think again

>Magneto
>Villain

Nice try, Morrison.

Magneto and the Sentinels are the only villains of the original X-Men run who survived to this day.

Literally who

Vandal Savage you uncultured swine

I am talking about Marvel

Juggernaut

Yeah, him too, maybe Sauron, the savage land is still brought up?

Vandal has amazing potential and deserves a great writer to give him his seminal story. But so far he's pretty mediocre with a great premise and a couple decent stories that tease at the greatness he could be

Ultron is the best villain, you know this in your cold beating hearts

All marvel villains are boring one dimensional shits.

>magneto
>one dimensional

both universes have some one dimensional villains but to say marvel has less dynamic villains is just stupid
>Norman Osborn
>Tony Stark
>Doom
>Loki
>Jean Grey
>Namor
>Humanity
>Perlmutter

You know, the odd thing about magneto is that while purple and red are typically an ill fitting color combination, he really pulls it off for whatever reason. You would think he would have a red/blue thing going on, but I guess the red and purple fit well for a villainous character defined by anger, hate and a sort of grandiosity and majesty.

Mark was 2 pure.

I kinda miss numbering Ultrons.

>Ras al Ghul
Crazy environmental terrorist.

>Black Mantra
Autistic black man that hates Aquaman because they killed each other's dads. Or was it because Black Mantra got raped as a kid and Aquakid didn't save him.

>Reverse Flash
Some faggot obsessed with Barry Allen.

>Lex Luthor
Blames Superman for everything wrong with his life.

>Joker
Edgelord that is totally crazy and extreme.

>Cheetah
Some cat.

>Ares
Tokenist Token evil bad guy.

>Barry Allen
Obsession with saving his mother at the cost of the multiverse.

>John Stewart
Cardboard that killed several innocent planets.

Did you just imply Jean Grey was a good character?
haha.... hahahahaha... HAAHHAAHHAAGAHGAAHAHAYAHAGHDHZUFIFJFJRIDJDICJCJDJDJXIDIDUDJDJDJ DUMB NIGLET

>Did you just imply Jean Grey was a good character?
no...I thought this thread was about villains. Hence my list of villains in Marvel

I'll take Doctor Polaris over Magneto any day

Sup Forumstrainians now want villains that have no motivations? Fucking unbelievable

I mean, they're both Mousevel, so they're both low tier by default. 616 has no real villains, just "heroes" fighting "heroes"

>>Tony Stark
>villain
It's funny because Tony did nothing wrong.

his PREMISE was no wrong, his ORDERS weren't wrong. But what he did as lack of oversight was wrong. He allowed people to do terrible things to preserve the right thing. He became a villain late in Cival War when he started attacking and proactively looking for supers

i mean all the selling weapons shit got a lot of blood on his hands

Magneto never turned anyone gay against their will.

Weapons used to kill filthy terrorists and mutants. Nothing wrong with that.

Eh, in a War you need to play dirty. Winning is more important than "fighting with honor".

What said. Muties are walking WMDs, and all Mudslimes deserve a shot to the head.

>Doom
>villain

He works better as a villain. When they try to make him a hero, the X-books never adequately replace him. Morrison just took things too far, and ruined him as a villain so much no-one has written him as a villain ever since.

In Culenn Bunn's Magneto, he killed all the Marauders except Sabretooth and Scalphunter (Scalphunter had reformed and become a good man years ago, but Magneto still amputated his arms and legs as punishment for what he did in his past)
then he stole Sinister's clones of the Marauders and programmed them to obey him instead of Sinister.

Also, he killed a girl whose mutant power was making dreams become reality, because she made a nightmare of him come true that killed like 5 mutants. (it was nightmare nazi)

Blob is still alive right?