Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: ramsay2.jpg (768x432, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rickon, for growing to a ridiculous height and making me take this show even less seriously than usual.

Reminder that normies actually think this was a good and "realistic" battle scene.

You for posting this shit.

Fuck you kid

Rickon for running in a perfectly straight line like a goddamn retard.

Get some taste plebby mcpleberson lmao

Rickon, for not running serpentine.

*blocks your hold on the north*

Attached: 1501502619827.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Attached: gotm19.jpg (700x581, 42K)

What was wrong with it? Legit question since I'm not a history/war expert.

There's a lot of things wrong with the set up for the battle, I.E. Jon's army being extremely under equipped with no shield, spears, helmets, and so fourth. Besides that, the battle is good in context.

I'd recommend watching this review of the battle by this guy who studies medieval history and battle tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ

Manlet detected

he's like 5'8, GoT is just absolutely full of manlets

>literal mountain of bodies
>army let's other army encircle them without doing anything about it.

>Jon's army being extremely under equipped with no shield, spears, helmets, and so fourth

Wasn't that just because they were poor? Ramsay's army was loaded.

I was just re-watching this. I thought the Starks were honorable and shiet? Jon literally locks his defenseless prisoner in a kennel with hungry dogs and tells Sansa where he is so she can go watch. What the fuck happen to swinging the sword and shit?

Attached: main-qimg-b7cf9012a5bf8f1464cab6fa61d04192-c.jpg (602x402, 39K)

the boltons did literally nothing wrong

The rope

no they were stupidly ambitious wanting the whole north and could've betrayed to save themselves in a much safer/subtler/less heinous manner than they did

they saved the north from ironborn scum

Jesus, really? How fucking short is Ramsay?

Why didn't that retard just run ia zig zag rout

Attached: 1488863027839.jpg (626x626, 65K)

Thats how you know the writing went from "lifted from the books" to "dabid and dans brap hour"

>it's a stealth /got/ thread
Sage

Attached: 5 foot 6.jpg (656x369, 37K)

5'8'' apparently, just like Kit Harrington...

Attached: 13203237_web.jpg (600x397, 71K)

Why didn't Sansa tell Jon about the army she had on the way?

Attached: Sansa and her aunt's son.jpg (1024x538, 46K)

>saved the north from some retards who were already btfo and starving
wasn't really essential that they did it

Who's the girl? She's cute and she sure ain't Rose Leslie

>literal mountain of bodies

I'll admit the pile is a bit over the top, but historically speaking there have been piles of bodies from battles, specifically this happened during the civil war. While those piles weren't as large, i'm fine with the one in BotB as it's meant to be exaggerated.

>army let's other army encircle them without doing anything about it.

This complaint is just plain dumb given the context of the battle. There was no central leadership of Jon's army at the time they were being encircled as to give an order to break to the incoming formation as Jon was being trampled by his own men.

the really retarded thing was the encirclement being like 2 men deep and
>a fucking giant
not being able to make a hole in it
also literally no scouts on the bolton side

My wife.

Irontards barely had enough men to hold a single fort. House mormont could've defended the north against them

Rickon actually getting hit by Ramsay's arrow was so fucking stupid. Past 40 yards, you can look at a bowman in the face and dodge his arrows easily; they're only going about 140 feet per second, and their velocity quickly slows down. At the range Ramsay was shooting at, you would have enough time to watch him load an arrow, aim, shoot, and then follow the arrow and calmly walk out of the way. I know this because I've done it personally.

how are you fine with a 30 foot high pile of dead bodies? it is completely ridiculous. bodies on battlefields become obstructions, yes, but they don't get anywhere close to that high. the only time they can pile up like that in the first place is if they were fighting on an embankment or a hill and the bodies keep rolling on top of each other. it doesn't happen

The formation was about four or five ranks deep.

>a fucking giant

Alright, you got me there. He could've just made a hole in the formation given his size, but plot dictated the nights of vale had to ride in to break the line.

wun wun could have just kicked a fucking hole in the shield wall. he's like 3-4x the size of a regular man. to wun wun those pikes would be like getting stabbed with a fork. fucker takes like 30 arrows near the end.

Shit even if you just run serpentine at while randomly varying your waveform pattern (run left for 2 seconds run right for 3 then left for 1 then right for 4, always randomising the number) it become extremely unlikely Ramsey will score a hit

He left last season though, to go South of all places.

I agree but it's a fucking tv show and isn't aspiring to be a historical documentary. The point of the pile of bodies was to show how ruthless and unlikable ramsey was bc he was willing to kill enough of his own men just to create a 30 ft wall of bodies just to further his strategy.

Rickon, should have tried to tackle Ramsey or something.

there's no way Kit is 5'8 unless emilia regularly wears 7 inch heels

D&D for getting rid of a character out of nowhere for mah budget and the ridiculous turn the story took at about that time.