JUSTICE LEAGUE Clips

They made Barry annoying as fuck.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hkNDPmhjN5Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ

Jason Momoa is a treasure and he deserves his own Aquaman movie, dammit!

>That obvious reshoot quip at 0:43

Did Whedon even try to stay in line with the original footage? Watching this will feel like a tug o war.

I agree. Ezra Miller's youthful enthusiasm doesn't sound genuine to me and ends up coming off as irritating rather than endearing.

>Implying

>tfw they made Flash MCU Spider-Man
>tfw they made Batman MCU Iron Man
>tfw they made Aquaman MCU Thor

It just finished filming

Amber Heard's Mera looks too good for this franchise of shit

>tfw they made Wonder Woman MCU Captain America

This is the only one I'm OK with

>Snyderfags hate quips
>Snyderfags defend quipping Barry to the death
>Snyderfags already claiming he's better than Grant Gustin becasue he's so funny
>Snyderfags defend his god awful Power Rangers suit
>h-he's totally going to get a new one by the end of the film
What excuse will they come up with to justify no new suit?

I am cool with Wonder Woman in that role.

When in doubt, blame Whedon.

>All that's left for Cyborg is being the DCEU's Hawkeye.

Well, it's the least of what that gold digging whore deserves.

>gave all of her divorce settlement away
>gold digging

When has the Flash not been the most annoying guy in the room?

Barry at his core was a science nerd that got super powers and became a superhero because he was inspired by Jay Garrick Flash Comics. Shit, Barry's characterization is about the only fucking thing this film seems to get RIGHT

Except Barry had the personality of a paper bag, up until his resurrection.

Doesn't this damn movie have 10 trailers by now? Just show the fucking thing and lets be done with it

I know we're giving shit for Barry being the funny guy, but isn't that kind of what DCAU Wally was?

>No one remembers Superman

I choose to believe this is because Superman is fucking Superman, and thus beyond compare.

Other way around for me. I'm liking him more with every extra footage I see. I think he (aside from Superman of course) may be the stand out for me. They better fucking make Flashpoint.

It is pretty bad, but if you are focused on the lines and whats going on, (I at least)/you don't notice it the first time. At least note with the beard. That said, even as a die hard DCEU defender, I'm probably going to be annoyed by it (if it's this noticeable with the beard, then what about the later scenes where he is clean shaven?), even if it won't be a movie-killer for me. It's no worse than questionable CGI. In fact, I kind of hope this footage is from just after shooting and they had time to fix it up for the release.

When Elongated Man is on the same team as Plastic Man and is extremely jealous of PLastic Man's superior shapeshifting.

That was actually funny, it was a children's cartoon, and he had really good depth that was fleshed out over time, along with the coolest moment in the whole series

IT'S FILTHY FRANK MOTHERFUCKER IT'S FILTHY FRANK BITCH

>Really good depth
>Fleshed out over time
Did he? I seem to remember him having the least amount of spotlight on the show. Though I may be wrong, its been some time since I've rewatched it. I remember the Flash museum episode but thats about it

Barry is a gay kike

Just be glad he isn't dress like how he dress outside of acting.

>They better fucking make Flashpoint.

Why not demand a better Flash story? Like, any other Flash story? Flashpoint was shit, even without the retcon everything element to it.
Even that chunk of Trial of the Flash where the Rogues turn a retard into Big Sir and have the guy beat Barry into needing facial reconstruction is a better story.

I'd actually prefer a standard 'prove his dads innocence and meet Eobard', but they already have Flashpoint planned it seems, so it's beyond our control. Either JL does fine financially and they make it or they don't.

Thor is the better movie. Not sure what the people are gonna say about that when JL is out.

DCEU is MCU Vision with less personality.