Who are the smartest actresses?

Who are the smartest actresses?
>Nichols studied economics and psychology,[7] as well as drama, graduating from Columbia in 2003[3] with a double major in math and economics.[8][9]

Attached: RachelNichols.jpg (1502x2200, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having a degree makes you smart

why do americans believe this

everyone has a degree now

>everyone has a degree now
not amerifat posters

t. Dropped out of college even though tuition was free
There is nothing more disgusting than a europoor NEET

post P2 webms

>At the age of 14, McNamara graduated with honors from high school and graduated summa cum laude with a degree in business with an emphasis in finance from Drexel University's Le Bow School of Business at the age of 17. She is now pursuing a Master of Science at John Hopkins University as part of their advanced academics graduate degree program.

Attached: KM 893489.jpg (1976x2531, 1.05M)

I wish I could get into Columbia

I'd give her my summa cum laude if you know what I'm saying

How many chads have fucked her raw by this point

i have a straight maths msc from a russell group uni and i got paid to take it

Fuck you! I was depressed!

Just me ;)

she is a lesbian according to some blind item

Bullshit.

B A S E D
A
A
E
D

there are multiple articles/interviews discussing it

apparently she and Arden Cho are banging

Attached: arden-cho-katherine-mcnamara-coachelle-wknd-together-03.jpg (1086x854, 273K)

>business with an emphasis in finance
How many frat boys ran a train on her?

Arden Cho is 10 years older.
Some people really are living the dream.

sharon stone

ikr

Attached: 789.gif (500x200, 1.99M)

>apparently she and Arden Cho are banging
proof?

Fucking lesbianism is so depressing. I can barely imagine one woman being erotic and sexy but two?
TWO?
ITS A FUCKIN MADHOUSE

Attached: 1521008759762.jpg (445x549, 20K)

I want to fuck Rachel Nichols.

Attached: continuum is super interesting.webm (568x568, 1.87M)

Attached: sasha-grey-at-game-of-thrones-season-7-premiere-in-los-angeles-07-12-2017_1[1].jpg (1200x1800, 322K)

it was from one of those Blind Items things

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 4.22.55 PM.png (818x186, 36K)

>straight maths
pure???

fact that you said russell group and not oxbridge implies u went to a shit school

what the fuck??? I'm here naked 1am in the morning on Sup Forums and have work 4 hours from now and this hot genius rehhead is smashing pussies with some sexy chink while making big bux? life is unfair bros

literally james woods.

>business with an emphasis in finance

A literal retard could do that

>at 17

ok so no proof

the fact that she didn't do it at 12 is proof she is a retard

Oh yeah I guess that’s impressive.

It is indeed

Attached: f75bf0367bd7bc311fb0b153d41679fb.jpg (600x750, 57K)

Attached: 67d5f938ca9917085d19e13c3f9409fb.jpg (500x491, 111K)

Attached: large.jpg (500x625, 42K)

JLaw.

She's so smart, she dropped out of middle school and went to the school of hard knocks.

>Republican
lol no

i remember reading about some unknown asian actor who had a PhD from MIT

She is pretty but a shit actress.

no

yes

Attached: Rachel Nichols 10_1.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

>Lundgren was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983. However, while preparing for the move to Boston, he was spotted in the nightclub he worked at in Sydney and was hired by Grace Jones as a bodyguard, and the two became lovers.

> Republican
> The party of facts and not feelings.
user...

It's so pathetic that someone without even having a high school diploma has power of influence in politics in this country.

Danielle Panabaker

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

ESPNnnn

Attached: post-7683-1451356000347.jpg (377x550, 46K)

this

>Lundgren received a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in the early 1980s and a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney in 1982. He holds the rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin karate and was European champion in 1980-81. While in Sydney, he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. He received a Fulbright scholarship to MIT and moved to Boston

Attached: 398px-Dolph_Lundgren_2014.jpg (398x599, 44K)

what an overachiever

I can't put my penis in your college degree

College is literally designed for women. You just have to follow instructions and be the best cocksucker of academic dogma, something that women naturally excel at.

Her leaks were nice.

I wish she had more explicit shots

>Who are the smartest actresses?

Hedy Lamarr hands down.

>At the beginning ofWorld War II, Lamarr and composerGeorge Antheildeveloped a radio guidance system for Alliedtorpedoes, which usedspread spectrumandfrequency hoppingtechnology to defeat the threat ofjammingby theAxis powers.Although theUS Navydid not adopt the technology until the 1960s, the principles of their work are arguably incorporated intoBluetoothtechnology, and are similar to methods used in legacy versions ofCDMAandWi-Fi.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr

Attached: 220px-Hedy_lamarr_-_1940.jpg (220x290, 18K)

>While in Sydney, he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her.
This should not be listed among his "accomplishments".

Too bad she's balding

Attached: 220px-Hedy_Lamarr_Publicity_Photo_for_The_Heavenly_Body_1944.jpg (220x276, 17K)

fucking amazing that this post did not receive any yous or baseds

Source?

It's obvious she's acting just for the money and is using her earnings to fund other projects in her life. Basically she's pulling a Steve McQueen, except that it's obvious she's phoning it in.

People used to be held with some reverence when they said they had a degree.

Noe its all degrees in psychology, media/arts, social studies and the like.

99% of degrees are fucking useless and are only there so colleges can Jew party fiend Normie's out of TENS OF THOUSANDS of £/$

That's Hedley

The living embodiment of Chad.

Kara Hayward has been a member of Mensa since she was 9.

Attached: Kara+Hayward+54th+New+York+Film+Festival+Manchester+LM7AcJOI9UJl.jpg (399x600, 68K)

only because she's their personal thot

In 2003, Portman graduated from Harvard University with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in psychology. "I don't care if [college] ruins my career," she said in 2002. "I'd rather be smart than a movie star." At Harvard, Portman was Alan Dershowitz's research assistant. While attending Harvard, she was a resident of Lowell House and wrote a letter to the Harvard Crimson in response to an essay critical of Israeli actions toward Palestinians.

Portman returned to Israel and took graduate courses at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in the spring of 2004. In March 2006, she was a guest lecturer at a Columbia University course in terrorism and counterterrorism, where she spoke about her 2006 film, V for Vendetta. Portman has professed an interest in foreign languages since childhood and has studied French, Japanese, German, and Arabic.

As a student, Portman co-authored two research papers that were published in scientific journals. Her 1998 high school paper, "A Simple Method to Demonstrate the Enzymatic Production of Hydrogen from Sugar", co-authored with scientists Ian Hurley and Jonathan Woodward, was entered in the Intel Science Talent Search. In 2002, she contributed to a study on memory called "Frontal lobe activation during object permanence: data from near-infrared spectroscopy" during her psychology studies at Harvard.