The fuck happened to Sif? Even though she wasn't in the film, nor mentioned...

The fuck happened to Sif? Even though she wasn't in the film, nor mentioned, they still referenced her with that actress in the play

I'm pretty sure she's hanging out with SHIELD, isn't she?

What are the chances this Valkyrie is Skaar's mom?

They asked Jaimie but she was busy with her TV show. She was probably going to die along with the Warriors 3.

Damn, Jaimie Alexander really got fucked. She could've been Wondy, but instead, she went for Sif, fucked up her back and got relegated to shitty Marvel TV verse.

Well, even if she could have been, I doubt they would have gone for her. She was a good Sif, they just weren't good to her.

Which show?

And I wouldn't be shocked if she appeared in some future film, having survivor guilt.

Blindspot

>killing the warriors 3
>killing volstag

I am platinum mad

She couldn't win against Loki's cock.

The rat-faced jewess was going to be FailedWoman anyways user

They told you what happened in the play, user. Thor told her to go get help for dying Loki, and she never came back.

They were still waiting for her to come back.

She had an accident in the second movie so they cut her time short and in the third movie she didn't even bother

She went for Sif before there was Wonder Woman anything and even without her accident or her being busy for the third movie, yeah she would've been fucked anyway.

Honestly Portman shouldn't even had been in the movies, or at the most not past the first one. I would have rather seen Sif and Thor.

She said she auditioned for the role Wonder Woman (or tried to) but she didn't make it far because of her Marvel Studios contract.

True,Gadot had connections, although a lot of people liked the idea of Jaimie as Wonder Woman.

Why would you want her in a movie that killed off all side characters without a second thought?

>Variety: You were up for “Wonder Woman,” but Gal Gadot got the part. Was that a disappointment for you?

>Jaimie: Not at all. I’m excited to see what she’s going to do with the role. I was one of a few people that were an obvious choice for Wonder Woman, but it was never going to happen. I’m contracted with Marvel and it would (be) strange. Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman. They’re both ethereal and have armor and a sword, and have special abilities; the physicality of the role is very similar. The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down. That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics. I know that’s a bold statement, but it’s been my experience.

>I’m a huge comic book fan, and I’ve read a lot from all different comic book outlets. I enjoy Marvel, and I’m not just saying that because I’m in the “Thor” films. I gravitate towards the Marvel characters. Of course, growing up I really loved Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman; there will never be a better Wonder Woman. I was also a huge fan of Sigourney Weaver. Walt Simonson told me that his version of Lady Sif was very much modeled after seeing Sigourney Weaver walk down the New York streets in a red trench coat. I thought, ‘Oh, well she’s my favorite, so that’s perfect. That’s just so perfect for me.’

Yikes

They're gonna answer that in Thor 4 when they introduce Beta Ray Bill

I wish, hell you don't need Thor just have Sif, Bill, and all the characters in Thor that haven't had a chance to make an appearance.

IF she had jumped on Wonder Woman at the time, she would have been on the failed TV pilot instead of Adrianne Palicki. It just wasn't in the cards for her, and mores the pity. She would have been awesome, and I am sad that Marvel didn't give Sif and the Warriors Three their own movie, even if on Netflix or something.

Portman was great in the first movie. The plot needed a normie to nerd out over Thor, and if it had been a guy it would've seemed really gay. The mistake was including her in the second one.

Nobody cares about Sif. Thor 1 and 2 were so shit that the warriors 3 got offed and nobody gave a fuck

She was supposed to be Faora

>The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down. That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics. I know that’s a bold statement, but it’s been my experience.

Remind me why I should care that she didn't get Wonder Woman?

People in my theater gasped when they killed Hogun despite how obvious it was