Corey says one of the guys pulled his door open and jabbed him one time with a sharp object -- either the tip of a...

>Corey says one of the guys pulled his door open and jabbed him one time with a sharp object -- either the tip of a knife or a syringe.
RIP

Attached: cf323.png (663x744, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2018/03/ousted-nickelodeon-producer-rumored-abused-actresses-7-million-payout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'll have tons of medical expenses to cover to find out what they injected him with and to treat him. We all need to donate to Feldmen to make sure he recovers and can make his jawdropping movie.

Plot twist: Corey paid these guys to attack him with a small knife in order to promote his exaggerated pedo documentary.

Did they infect him with HIV

They Eazy-E'd him. Poor bastard.

No, Michael Jackson already did that

This could be fake.

He got stabbed by pozz infected need and you can only tell after 3 months if you are infected.

needle wounds close up after 1 minute the only trace would be a tiny bruise where he was stabbed.

JUST SAY THE NAMES ALREADY

>paid
with what money user?

Attached: 1515667158980.png (993x215, 27K)

They should have stabbed him with rabies instead. Could you imagine lol

99 percent chance this is the case

Knowing junkies he told them if they did it he would be able to bank off it, and he promised them money.
In a few months when he doesn't pay them expect him to be in the news again about an "assault" only this time there won't be any doubt.

knife wounds literally kill you, needle wounds conveniently leave small marks and aren't dangerous compared to the pratfalls of stabbing yourself with a knife

>buying drugs from niggers with your 'documentary' money
>it goes south and one of them slices you lightly with a knife
>omg a pedophile gang tried to murder me!
I want this fraud to fuck off.

>knife wounds literally kill you
You know historically speaking literally DOZENS of people have survived stabbings.

what with all these anti pedo shills shitting up this thread and the Schneider one

Go to bed Corey

polonium

he'd a dead man

kys pedo

complex.com/pop-culture/2018/03/ousted-nickelodeon-producer-rumored-abused-actresses-7-million-payout

They probably stabbed him directly in his asshole. He is so loose that he never would have felt it.

>believing anything in the media

Will Sup Forums ever learn?

Attached: 1521258811906.jpg (529x793, 273K)

Charlie did it better

>MUH SRS BSNS
go away

They can now do tests that show results in 15mins

>you're a shill if you gave up on waiting literal years for this little drugfucked faggot to do anything at all with the 'shocking' information he supposedly possesses

He doesn't care about kids, if he did he would have actually done something with what he knows, because I'm sure he does actually know something. He just wants shekels from people like you

>Dan gets fired
>Corey gets stabbed
Coincidence? I think not.

he's a drug dealer

everything bad that happens to him is for a good reason, his own fault

living the dream

I told you fuckers it was a hoax

The cops said that's not what happened, according to a headline I read.

This

It's all fake, he just made it up because he's so desperate for attention

>knife wounds literally kill you
knife wounds literally rarely kill anyone

Attached: image.jpg (400x308, 29K)

what if corey is riding this wave of pedo busts actually pissed someone off and wasnt really molested just looking for handouts

jonah won

Corey makes an appearance in his own thread!

Just checked Sup Forums.

Same anti pedo retards present there as well.

The shilling is real because they're scared. Doesn't matter what they say though, the truth is coming out already.

Schneider is innocent, Nick is paying HIM 7 million to keep quiet