Does it matter what order you watch these in? Also western general

Does it matter what order you watch these in? Also western general.

Attached: 3472296-eastwood.jpg (1264x600, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPC4rIZX5qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, they aren't really connected

no, they're completely stand alone

i would recommend watching them chronologically though as its basically saving the best for last

well, he gets the poncho at the end of tgtbtu, so that's a prequel to the other two.

No.
Also watch Unforgiven, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Open Range, Tombstone, 3:10 to Yuma, True Grit, Once Upon a Time in the West, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

it's definitely not a prequel, i dont know why people say this. it's just a nod to the other movies

he has a poncho in a fistful of dollars too, they're all separate stories that bear no relation to each other

he even has a different name in each of the movies

>not recommending High Plains Drifter

this. each movie is better than the last

He probably just forgot it, thats a hella good list though

No he doesn't. You're thinking of the call back in The Outlaw Jose Wales.

I watched TGTBTU first and I'm watching For a Few Dollars More now.

Going to watch Once Upon a Time next.

he didn't put hang em high in there either, but then again I wouldn't expect a tripfaggot to be intelligent either

Then why would Angel Eyes appear in For a Few Dollars More considering he's already dead? I think the poncho was just kind of an Easter egg or something.

Doesn't matter. It's capeshit with guns.

>Ignoring paint your wagon

Angel Eyes is not Angel Eyes in a Few Dollars more. He's colonel Mortimer.

enjoy this (You)

Attached: 1512438448956.png (900x729, 129K)

Try watching Once Upon a Time in the West if you ever grow out of your childish fedora.

That's why no one likes you.

It's true though. Spaghetti westerns are male power fantasies. Though it doesn't make the movies bad.

>says the tripfag no one likes
Did you turn out this way due to a lack of a strong male role model in your immediate family while growing up? Did single mommy turn you into this?

>male power fantasy
I really shouldn't give you another (You) but I want to tell you: go back to r*ddit you piece of trash

Attached: 1521396705314.png (362x507, 163K)

>it's another fat creatura with neckbeard larping as a high test alpha episode

Open Range is comfy as fuck, wish they made more Westerns.

Attached: open-range-posters-6.jpg (2028x2955, 809K)

So that's a "yes". Thanks for the confirmation. Now, tell me that you're under 25. Confirm for me that's why you regurgitate contemporary memes as if they're not cringe.

> It's a comfy western thread
> read the thread

Nevermind.

Attached: 20120813-vaudeville.png (301x296, 42K)

>cringe
>fedora
>single mum
Jesus fucking Christ.

>comfy
Childbrain effeminate detected.

>I'm so mad.

>replying to a tripfriend even to tell him to fuck off
the absolute state of reddit.com

>mum
Ah, that's where the lack of testosterone originates. Tell me about how your grandfather hid in his root cellar when Hitler came knocking. Tell me about the empire you used to have, Nigel.

>being this fucking pathetic

Attached: ABFD0D35-9F18-4EB6-B36B-83B1603E7753.png (900x600, 621K)

I mean it's okay to be mad, just know that if you use a term like "male power fantasy" you're basically a lower life form

>siding with the largest faggot in the world that tries to scale WESTERN MOVIES as the ones for effeminate and soyboys and the ones for real men because muh tripfags
You two need to go back.

>>being this fucking pathetic
>whiteknighting for another man
>that other man is a tripfag on an anonymous image board
>posted from a device made for retards and fags

Watch two Dollars ones in order, I remember Mortimer sees Manco in the newspaper showing himsaving the town in Fistful.

you are but you can take of it lil user

Great movies listed so far. I’d like to shill a bit Bone Tomahawk, a suprisingly great mix of western and horror and one of the very few movies to legit make me squeal in shock.

Attached: A8F47FCF-7C0E-4FBA-A941-3F0CB7A037E6.jpg (1280x721, 118K)

Apple users belong on reddit, fyi.

And Clint Eastwood is not blondie in the other two movies either.

Attached: 44ca511ca42550503c2cf10f5aa9dd13--hogans-heroes-mash-.jpg (736x533, 33K)

>western general
Ok lads, I have a question for you. Is Logan considered a western movie?

I hope not

It's capeshit without guns.

Ikr that's the real tragedy.

The cinematography in this movie really was shockingly bad.

Look up the definition of "Western" as a genre.
>Spoiler alert: the answer is no

Not really considering it has absolutely nothing to do with the wild west.
You can make some faggy film school arguments witb similar themes or other meaningless bullshit but its not a fucking western by any stretch.
Still a good film.

It's not the same poncho either then

>hes still fucking going

Attached: CF302AA3-407F-4A83-86BB-52BFE4708871.png (1297x785, 1.06M)

Yes, the artistic development of the director makes the chronological order the obvious one.

Is Jonah hex a western?

No, there's more to them than that. You're like those idiots who call The Beatles "a boyband".

Nobody saw it so nobody knows

they're not literal sequels to each other, but it's basically the same character.

What makes a movies cinematography "shockingly bad"?

he dresses the same, has the same personality, is a bounty hunter. the only difference is that he's called a different name in each movie, but those are just nicknames different characters give him.

if they zoom in on a big willy OwO

Technically yes. Shame it sucks though.

>male power fantasy
If these films were male power fantasy, than Clint's character wouldn't go through as many hardships he does in these films.

is for a few dollars more the most underrated while also being the best film in the trilogy?

youtube.com/watch?v=iPC4rIZX5qI

this is right after he finds the poncho.

it is the same pancho, he just wears it differently

Because it emulates indomitable resolve and against all odds characteristics men should have for that time period

>male power fantasies

You mean like all of human history? The basis for western civilization and the prosperity we enjoy today?

Attached: magnum.gif (500x366, 1.91M)