Does Sup Forums like Mouse Guard?

Does Sup Forums like Mouse Guard?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Mouse-Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering it's the only other thing I've read that comes close to the same level of kino found in the Redwall series, yes. I like Mouse Guard.

Have they been anything besides the anthologies since The Black Axe?

The Fall and Winter books are great, the rest of them are fine.

At NYCC Boom/Archaia noted that Petersen is working on vol 4 but it's taking forever. They want it completed already, and so do I.

It's one of the best current fantasy comics. It's hard to find much to complain about, but it could use a new longer form story.

That scene was so good.

Yes.

i never heard of it! and i like the style, any link or something

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Mouse-Guard

The story is good but the art is the best part desu. Also there's a very good RPG. The only RPG I've liked so far.

i hope the movie comes out soon

There's a movie?

The tabletop game is among the best.

it was announced a few years ago but i havent heard any news since

wish there were more comics of the setting

>"Fox is developing a movie based on the “Mouse Guard” graphic novel series with “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” writer Gary Whitta on board to pen the adaptation. ... Fox is planning a live-action movie through performance capture technology employed in the “Planet of the Apes” films.Jul 18, 2016

I'm more familiar with Cow Boy, but Mouse Guard is pretty good.

>Not knowing about mice templar, the other, other "mice in medieval armor" book
Geez people must really dig this kind of thing for it to be done three fucking times.

I like the covers David Petersen made for tmnt.

Templar went on for too long and got way too up it's own ass for me to keep reading.

Yes, I fucking love Mouse Guard.

I love Mouse Guard. Played the RPG a couple times with my friends, read all three main books. Too bad it's going to be like another five years until we get Weasel War.

its cute

Development =/= Production. The likelihood of the movie actually getting greenlit and made is slim to none in the current industry environment, but still, stranger things have happened.