Snyder makes Cavill into Superman

>Snyder makes Cavill into Superman
>makes him star in two iconic kino projects that people are still taking about today
>Cavill shit talks Snyder the moment Joss takes the wheel

Superman? More like Weaselman

He didn't shit talk Snyder's approach, he simply stated that he understood that said approach is not what the majority of mass audiences want from the character.
Mos is my 2nd favorite film and even I accept that unfortunate fact.

Wish the movie had more scenes like when he learns to fly. That was a great scene.

Nigga, do you even know how Hollywood works?

Everybody was told what to say.

What's the first

The Dark Knight (2008).
And for the record Bvs is not among my many favorites, I still like it a lot but not nearly as much as Mos.

Well, you're clearly a marvel shill.

He didn’t shit talk Snyder if anything he praised him.

Snyder is a hack. He deserves it.

>people are still taking about today
For the same reason people talk about movies such as Battlefield Earth and Batman & Robin

>Snyder makes Cavill into Superman
I thought he wasn't Superman yet? That he finally would be after he's resurrected? Isn't that the excuse you faggots keep giving for why he's been shit so far?

He is still a valid version of Superman even if he isn't your pathetic perfect mary sue yet.

>such as Battlefield Earth and Batman & Robin
No one talks about those movies.

I just wonder how obvious the difference will be between Snyder's scene and Whedon's scenes.

I honestly worry whether or not the final product will be coherent. "Suicide Squad" was an editing mess and that was still from a single director.

Cavill acts more like Superman in real life without Snyder.

Man of Steel is a extremely flawed movie that is a weak but workable telling of an early Superman.

Batman V Superman is pretentious shit that left large black mark on the DCEU that slowly began being corrected with Wonder Woman and hopefully JL and Aquaman.

>He is still a valid version of Murderman
FTFY

There is no reason to like |BvS if you are a MoS fan, WB forced Snyder to rush everything and fucked up SUperman character development

>There is no reason to like |BvS if you are a MoS fan
> Great Bruce Wayne/Batman
> Great Alfred.
> Best Batman fight scene in live action history.
> Great stuff showing Clark saving people & the media/politicians reacting to him which continues the good world building started in Mos.
> More of the most subtle well done Lois Lane's in live action history.

I don't see why his character development was fucked, just because he accepted going out into the world & helping people at the end of Mos, does not mean he was prepared for all the baggage that came with doing so.

if you thought snyder brought a grewat version of ma and pa kent and supes, you are a 13 year old pajeet raised on a diet of vidya games and shitty bollywood movies and thats all there is to it. snyderman is not superman. absolutely nothing like any representation in comics, cartoons, live action tv, film. if you like his version of superman you are a literal retard. sorry.

With how his character was handled in the those films, I'd be less than a bit loyal as well.

Snyder fucked up every major scene in those two movies. With a better director they would have been better movies.

>two iconic kino projects that people are still taking about today
You know the reason they're still talking about them isn't because they're good, right?

>snyderman is not superman. absolutely nothing like any representation in comics
Bullshit.
Earth One is many times more emo then he is, he never seemed to give a rats ass about saving people he did so because it was the most convenient use for his powers and little else while Dceu Superman has wanted to save people since he was a little kid & was still arguing about it with his dad up to the tornado scene.

>you are a 13 year old pajeet raised on a diet of vidya games
I am 25 and never been a gamer.

He didnt say it like that. If he did there would't be this much backlash. Cavill literally forced open Snyder's mouth and shat down his throat. Fuck this double-crossing closet faggot. Snyder deserves better

earth one superman is also not superman. but an edgy 00s realistic take on him in another non canon universe.

superman is not edgy. the whole point of any batman v superman story is that batman is an edgy human being that uses gadgets to give himself a boost vs a corny nice guy with god like powers who could easily kill anyone if he wanted to but doesnt because he family raised him with morals. edgy batman vs edgy supes is pointless and lame.

Isn't that Invincible coming to a theater near you in 2019.

>earth one superman is also not superman. but an edgy 00s realistic take on him in another non canon universe.
A alternate universe Superman IS STILL FUCKING SUPERMAN.
The Ultimate Universe is just as valid as 616.
Nolan Bat is just as valid as Burton Bat who is just as valid as West Bat.

>superman is not edgy
There is nothing edgy about Dceu Superman.
Emotionally conflicted and honest to himself about humanities dark side does not equal being edgy. Nor does it make him cynical. It just means he values life enough to not take a chance on the worst case scenario even if he optimistically doesn't believe said worst case scenario will actually happen.

>corny nice guy with god like powers who could easily kill anyone if he wanted to but doesnt because he family raised him with morals
Except for "corny nice guy" that is exactly what we got.
He spent 33 years not punching down in the slightest despite being a bullied outcast, that sure as fuck shows he was taught morals.

Was smashing the trucker's truck immature & spiteful absolutely but it's still immeasurably better then what Reeves did to his bar thug in 2.

>it hasn't given everyone the sensation which superheroes should give the viewer

Saying the most correct thing anyone has ever said is not shitting down a man's throat.

>the sensation which superheroes should give the viewer
But that is entirely subjective.
I found Dceu Superman to be incredibly inspiring.
What Cavill is referring to is the fact that audiences seem to want perfect joyful happy superhero tales with no bittersweet side effects or mistakes by the superhero on any level and I think that is bullshit.

A flawed hero overcoming his own issues and the flaws of the world around him is inherently more immersive and sympathetic then one who gets blind faith from a bright happy fantasy land of a world around him and does virtually every single thing right every time like the Reeves films.

>just because he accepted going out into the world & helping people at the end of Mos, does not mean he was prepared for all the baggage that came with doing so.
If you really believe Superman need THREE films before he can figure out how to be Superman, you have no idea how to pace movies.

The question is political. Cavill just has a shallow liberal viewpoint where the Wonder Woman movie is an ideal to strive towards.

He was being a perfectly fine Superman the minute he put the suit on, it was him figuring out if the people critical of him are right or not and if he is causing more harm then good or not.

>What Cavill is referring to is the fact that audiences seem to want perfect joyful happy superhero tales with no bittersweet side effects or mistakes by the superhero on any level and I think that is bullshit.

Yeah, that's why the Dark Knight was a flop, nobody wanted to see Batman being so shaked up by the Joker that he was on the verge of giving up or being unable to save the woman he loved.

Or Logan, a movie about a barely-living failure who literally can't stop fucking up the entire film and who's greatest contribution to the team is killing himself.

thats not what he's saying

>being this wrong

He just said WW was released at the perfect time. Which it objectively was. Female heroes are a big draw atm, but less in comics and more in soakable media like films.

He's saying DC films, in general, have "made enough mistakes" to know that they'll be improving on them next time.

I don't see how Cavill is wrong here and I like his introspection. He doesn't shit on Synder. He didn't call him a hack or something just said that creative mistakes were made. And it's true and I like BvS and MoS but I feel some creative elements were way the fuck off.

Honestly though if DCEU wants to beat MCU they're niche has to be taken the material more seriously without going quipfest.

It was a thoughtful, well-spoken opinion on material that includes his own performance. No "shitting" going on there. It's honestly one of the kindest verbatim statements I've seen from actors in Cavill's generation of late.

>two iconic kino projects that people are still taking about today

Define "kino" in objective terms, please.

>still talked about today

People still talk about The Room and Batman & Robin too.

>He was being a perfectly fine Superman the minute he put the suit on, it was him figuring out if the people critical of him are right or not and if he is causing more harm then good or not.
You really think Superman is just his powers? No wonder you support Snyder who feel the same as you.

>I found Dceu Superman to be incredibly inspiring.

Okay but why though

>audiences seem to want perfect joyful happy superhero tales

"Blade", "The Dark Knight", "Logan", and "The Crow" all call bullshit. Audiences want a good story. While the tone and the intent matter a great deal, execution matters that much more. And "Man of Steel" botched the entire execution of a "modern" Superman by refusing to make him a compelling character.

The Eight Deadly Words of Storytelling go as follows: "I don't care what happens to these people." I don't care about the DCEU versions of Batman and Superman. I haven't been given a reason to care. If I cannot be made to care about the main characters of a given story, something has gone horribly wrong with that story.

he's not saying snyder is a shit hack rather that they went for grimdark and it doesn't fit superman.

BETRAYAL IS EASY, IT'S A SNAP

jesus i hate this guy, you can see all his nerdy edginess just flowing trough his face... "snapping necks looks coooool!!!"

THIS

Actors are just Chads and Stacys that lost any part of their brain left on drug orgies and partys. I don't understand murrican fascination with these monkeys

stop bumping snyder-fag bait threads, it fuels their autism

We as westerners have this stick up our asses with continuity and every piece slotting properly into every other, and more than anything, 'one truth'.

I've long said comic fans nowadays are enamored with the concept of the superhero in their heads, not the actual superhero's journey or the persona that's being written in every series.

Expose any one of them to the style of multiple reinterpretations that's going on in mangas and they'll fight over which one is more righteous than appreciate the same parts working together in new ways.

>Cavill shit talks Snyder
sauce?