Sup Forums

Sup Forums
How does it feel to be a White/Aryan male?

G.O.O.D.

Really good to be frank.

Awesome

>t.Half white Mexican

I wish I could be like my dad. White tall and beautiful.
He is half German/Ukranian came to Mexico is the 80's and had Taco fever

Very good to be honest

>aryan
Just lose your country to Islam and lose every single war you've ever been involved in and you'll understand what it's like to be an aryan. It's no coincidence America won every war (except against Canada because we're superior) when they were Anglo but lost it all when they were aryan.

human. You feel human

>aryans

Feels good

green eyes/brown hair
tfw celt

Pretty good, though our white race is better than the others.

Same with my dad, Swiss/Italian, blonde and blue-eyed. Luckily my mother is white mexican, so I don't look like a disgusting mestizo.

>pizzafaced beckbeard
>aryan master race

What's the objective of being White if you are a loser?

You gotta use that superior intellect, like Bill Gates, Trump, Colombus, Tesla, DaVinci, Newton or Hitler

On the surface, it's great. Then comes the realisation that your society is eating itself apart and that it's deemed you as the sole enemy.

>aryan master race
the state of (you)

Good but also stressful.
I feel hate a lot.

8-chan: the poster

its difficult staying calm when you realize that you will be a minority in your country before the age of 40 and your parents grew up in a homogeneous white society at the pinnacle of its existence

It was way better like 15 years ago desu. Still pretty great though.

Feels great except there are no aryan females around to keep the blood pure

I'm checking down to Latina

Do blonde green eyed slavs count? Hitler intended to kidnap us Polish blonde babies and Germanize us anyways right.

I feel a kind of deserved superiority. Also disgust when I look at subhumans.

Entitled

>us
Get out

Feels good and bad famalam.

Love being able to say I'm an eternal Anglo/ Aryan German master hybrid race because of all the cool shit they've accomplished in the past.

But in the present we're cucked and I don't like this feel.

My race is dying. I am afraid I am the last of my kind.

>what is an abstraction
t.Polish blonde, I'm well aware I wasn't an infant in 1939 Poland

>The Aryan race was a racial grouping used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe multiple peoples. It has been used to describe all Indo-Europeans, the hypothetical Aryan people in Persia and India and the Nordic or Germanic peoples. The term derives from the Aryan people, from Persia and India, who spoke a language similar to that which has been found in Europe.

Aryan = Poo in the loo or Persian

Why do white people steal all of their cultural icons from brown people? ( See swastika, Nazis are the first weebs. )

pathetic white cuck larpers
because otherwise you are a Jew

I'm a pure white Hung-Aryan don't fucking call me polish I'm not a slav nigger
I'm Aryan
HUNG ARYAN!!!!

Often mistaken for Aryan as I am blond and blue eyed and my name does not fully reflect my origins

I wouldn't know.
I'm Castizo. :°c

>grandpa converted
Cuck

>grandpa converted
Yes? And? That is I think the main reason it is much less obvious I am Jewish. French name and family name.

>Cuck
Conversion does not make him a cuck.

>tfw aryan god

His wife should have converted that's the way things are

Not good. Always in defence mode. Know that ((( they ))) want our genocide.

pure blooded aryan here
could lose 20 pounds tbqh but mummy keeps buying me sweet yumyums