Mindfuck

>mindfuck

Attached: soys.png (396x416, 379K)

whats this look called. i see it a lot nowadays.

These brave allies are vaginalizing their mouths to support rape victims everywhere. They are daring the rapists of the world to "Please, rape our faces"

Attached: soy_kino.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

Attached: 1521831840052.jpg (720x542, 68K)

Is this man going to be alright?

I've seen it for, it feels like, at least a decade on the Internet. Probably more. It's an "I'm so random" face.

Can we adit all these guys together into one pic?

This is disgusting not only in a numale sense, but also because how the FUCK could anyone still be excited to watch a blue sky laser again? Fuck comic books

“Open wide soyboy!”

It might be the old person in me, but I really can't think of a bigger waste of time than getting entertainment out of someone else's reaction to something when they aren't trying to be funny or ironic.
Do they really expect people who don't have autism to enjoy stuff like this?
Are people that damned starved for human interaction that they have to rely on these fucking sycophants who do nothing all day but appeal to kids who haven't come to the realization that they're not special that they're goddamned awful to be around?
Being obsessive about something that someone else makes only to impress other people around you isn't a personality, it's a disease.

It's because kids watch it anyway, and views = $$$

I think RLM found their next nerd crew parody

I understand people like capeshit, but he's faking this, right?

Like, he's hamming it up for more subscribers and "likes", right?

>refers to critics as "salty"

Attached: f16.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

i've never understood it, but those 'X react to Y' videos are incredibly popular

Attached: 1502927943241.png (572x626, 426K)

>What the fuck did I just watch XD

I like to call it the "numale grimace"

Attached: Screenshot_20180128-010008.png (1080x2220, 1.95M)

>this wins the internet

Attached: 1521506329360.png (647x740, 14K)

>Mind = Blown!

Attached: 1521953543412.png (816x536, 349K)

Filthy Phoneposter fun

Attached: IMG_20180329_005445.jpg (510x617, 54K)

>mfw got eye surgery to correct my shitty vision
>mfw 20/20 vision now
There is no reason why people need to wear glasses today

Attached: zyO31sWx.jpg (396x386, 18K)

the property brothers really let theirself go

I call it the "Open dat mouf, lemme see wat it do.jpeg"

>I understand people like capeshit
I don't. Explain to me why people consume such anti-art drivel.

the only decent video I've seen styled like that involved ESLs saying the word "squirrel"

Because they want to watch something which engages their senses without challenging their critical thinking. Some people approach movies as art, but others just approach them as something to kill time with, or as an excuse to go out and share a low-effort experience with friends. Some people might also sit in the middle, or do a bit of both on occasion.

Elaborate?

t. shit vision but scared of going blind

Same bro. I hear when we turn around 40 we will probably get cataracts. You need to keep your lasik surgery papers with you for 20 years and show them or you won't be able to get cataract surgery and you will slowly go blind and need to wear reading glasses again. But for the next 20 years I'm going to love not having to constantly worry about breaking or misplacing my glasses. That was an unneeded source of stress.

Attached: soyprez.jpg (220x229, 6K)