So I'm watching Highway to Hell, and I can't get over how freaking gorgeous this girl is. Makes me a bit sad, too...

So I'm watching Highway to Hell, and I can't get over how freaking gorgeous this girl is. Makes me a bit sad, too. how come hollywood never casts real white girls anymore? it's like illegal and racist to have a beautiful blonde girl as the heroine nowadays. if she's blonde, they put a kike palestinian baby murderer blonde in, which ain't the same thing at all. Gal Gadot is an ugly ass bitch, I bet her breath stinks like a fat man's farts after he's eaten fish all day. bet her feet stink, too, even right after a shower, disgusting fugly bitch.

Attached: omg.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apocalyptic_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Channing.jpg (620x400, 91K)

Very wise and true.

If you want to see pretty, white girls, you need to watch old shows.

>how come hollywood never casts real white girls anymore
the anti-white jew agenda

Attached: 656735735.jpg (1110x730, 371K)

I got banned for three days for posting my opinion about (((them)))
>my opinion is now up at Sup Forums

Original Buffy, I saw that one where she becomes a robot

>never casts real white girls anymore
That's a good thing, OP.

Attached: and thats a good thing.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

yup

Attached: hangemhigh.jpg (470x264, 17K)

Some cuck on Sup Forums keeps deleting my posts because he gets triggered when I post this beautiful poster child for diversity despite no bigotry coming from me. I think the they are racist straight white males with a chip on their shoulders.

Kristy Swanson is pretty and too bad Sarah Michelle Gellar is better known for her portrayal of Buffy.

Attached: 6nXawz4.jpg (828x960, 47K)

She died too young and she was in this Harry Belafonte movie about the apocalypse or some shit but it was good.

As another user said already just watch older movies. Hey Sup Forums did you know Audrey Hepburn was a 400 pound black woman and that is a good thing?

Attached: Breakfast-Tiffany-Audrey-Hepburn.jpg (828x1024, 186K)

been meaning to watch that one. saw her in hang em and wondered why I'd never seen her in anything else. tragic about her death.

"The World, the Flesh and the Devil" watched that a couple of months ago. Good film with a shit ending.

Yeah I honestly think Hang Em High could have had a sequel since that indian got away but it's pretty poetic Clint's vengeance is like hers never to be fulfilled.

Yeah I thought it was kinda hokey they walk away hand and hand. One of them should have died imo but otherwise pretty good.

Yeh, it ended like an episode of the original star trek. With a lesson to be learned. We should all live together happily. Fug Belafonte should have destroyed that dickhead.

She most definitely had Jewish foot anatomy, so obviously not white

t. White Person

What is it with jews and feet, arm pits and other stinky shit?

Attached: (((biel)))(((schneider))).jpg (1129x537, 140K)

So you're an aryan shitposter on Sup Forums? How much does that pay?

I'm sure Uncle Adolf wouldn't care if you fucked a jewess user. Be like Henry from Goodfellas and convert them with your dick.

Attached: audrey-hepburn-breakfast-at-tiffanys_1992.jpg (250x300, 30K)

Biel is hot and The Sinner was great. I can't tell if that Scheider bit is shopped or not though.

Get that kike shit out of here Schlomo.

Fuck my life, I was born in the wrong time.

Attached: Olivia-De-Havilland-2016-02.jpg (1440x977, 440K)

>I can't tell if that Scheider bit is shopped or not though.
Have you been hiding in a cave for the past few days?

Maybe they were thinking of the human race? How many people would have survived that shit is what really made me wonder about that movie. I know the genre is far and few between back in the day but Omega Man with Charlton Heston and Ultimate Warrior with Yul Brenner were good old school apocalpyse movies.

Attached: MV5BN2ExZmIxYzQtZjliMS00NzJiLTljNjUtMTk4NjRiMzFjMDA2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3ODYyNDU@._V1_.jpg (1050x786, 93K)

She's still alive and Mami was best old black lady outside of Big Momma's House and the Ladykiller's 2000 remake.

Attached: Gone-With-The-Wind-Poster.jpg (1667x2500, 219K)

The reason I watched it was because I'm having a watch through of everything on this list en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apocalyptic_films

Some good shit on there. "The Beach" was a surprise. I never realized anyone made films as bleak as "The Road" in the 1950s.

For me it's Elizabeth Taylor and the McChicken

Attached: MV5BNzYzYzIyYmEtNjJkZC00ZDNhLThiZDktNzc1Y2FjYjJmZGZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg (500x735, 183K)

Good list, watch all the 70's Planet of the Apes movies when you can and best one is the fourth which is where Rise got most inspiration from.

Maybe it's me and the whole born in wrong generation meme but the internet and film has a sort of meta to it where you feel nostalgic for things you never experienced yet yearn for.

Attached: 41NPqDK1CYL.jpg (292x400, 27K)

>she was born in 1917

Fucking hell her, that one Lolipop guild kid, and Kirk better get stickys.

Attached: olivia-de-havilland.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

Her in 1933...Alice in Wonderland...mmmm

Attached: Olivia_De_Haviland_1933.jpg (306x447, 27K)

haha was Lewis Caroll alive then? I'm sure he would have liked her haha.

For Caroll? Ha ha too old

He was that much of a pedo? I know 16 is legal in some states but I know back then it was lower. Man Lewis Carol was a piece of shit yet society ignored it.

NO WAY FAG!

fuck I see it now

>Lewis Caroll
Like Giorgio Tsoukalos would say. I'm not saying he was a pedo, but he was a pedo.

Attached: k55l6t23uuScIrRKsSv9pOFHcyY5bCYkXeis5HDpf1A.jpg (429x600, 47K)

When's he going to be shunned from hollywood and go on the run to escape prosecution for murdering his wife then framing an innocent man preaching the way of love like buddhists did by tattoing a swastika on his forehead yet some retards claim he did nothing wrong?

Dios mio... Padre nuestro que estas en los cielos, santificado sea tu nombre...

Dude Where's My Car was prime Kristy Swanson.