Good God this show is terrible

Good God this show is terrible.

Attached: santa-clarita-diet.jpg (970x545, 76K)

Is it just Dexter but with a codependent spouse that enables the murdering?

Its easy to watch and I want to destroy the neighbor boy's boipucci.

it just became reddit's new favorite show last week

i knew that without watching it

Olyphant has given up

everything since Deadwood has been a slow decline

Drew Barrymore is talentless... she makes acting look so difficult. I want to crow-hop punch her in the throat.

It's gory in a way that's disgusting and not fun or irreverent. Couldn't watch it.

I watched it and it’s...a good waste of time..? The acting sucks though and I despise every character ESPECIALLY the husband good god he’s unlikable

Justified wasn't Shakespeare but it was still a great time.

thanks user almost watched it glad i didn't i wish there was a way to remove shit from continue watching

Nah it's pretty good.

Overall I like it but admittedly Drew Barrymore can't act in it

I think he was high for the entirety of season two.

It's basically Dexter for normies. My girlfriend puts it on in the background while she's working. She admits that it's pretty stupid, but "easy to watch."

I just can't understand why Timothy Olyphant has never gotten his teeth fixed. I swear it's like the guy is wearing oversize dentures. I don't care that he has fake teeth, but it's just like they don't even fit in his mouth or something.

Pure shit, don't waste your time.

Kind of how I watch it, doesn’t warrant full attention but a decent time-waster. It is extremely basic though; it clearly thinks it’s edgy and different when it’s just baby’s first suburban satire with le epic zombie thrown in

I like it a lot. Timothy Olaphant's character is pretty much Michael from Arrested Development, which is cool

Get the fuck out of my town

Terribly fun I would say.

I like it. reminds me of that show Eureka that used to be on has the same kind of feel.

Michael was self absorbed.
I like timothy in this though.

A straightman then?

I hate you people so much. Literally the only good show netflix has put out.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-02-24-14h34m00s831.png (720x418, 563K)

>a show thinks

ew

Kino art

Attached: nerviosueneibor.png (640x360, 172K)

I want a copy

Interesting, I really enjoyed it. Stick with it, Olyphant is a great comedic actor.

This place is worse than Reddit now

There's better contemporary zombie shows about.

Attached: iZombie zombo rat wants to know if he can eat you.webm (720x404, 2.7M)

I like both.this izombie season should be really good tho.

his timing is perfect

I'd legit hang this in my house, I'd laugh every time I glanced at it.

I love it. It's a very good comedy. Maybe OP wanted or expected something else.

Attached: cat cutest smile.jpg (240x200, 38K)

I tried watching the first episode and it was just terrible
>LOL GROSS LE EXCESSIVE VOMIT!!

Drew is too famous for this shit desu, I don't know how they're paying her to stay on.

i want more joel/timothy olyphant eric/skyler gisondo scenes. i want joel to spend more time with eric. i want joel to kiss and hug and sex eric. i also want to hug and sex eric.

Attached: 24.png (300x100, 45K)

I totally enjoyed the show, too, user. I love the comedy. Good writing and good acting.

Attached: gt56346.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Sorry, disagree. Funny moments, some nice ideas. Bit of gore. The only bit that's annoyed me is the reddit Today I learned element to each episode.

Nobody said otherwise, why make a thread about it?

really enjoyed the show until the end were she looks in camera and says "This truly is the Santa-Clarita-Diet"

Really enjoyed the third act twist of her becoming the queen of the undead and using satan's power to take over the world with undead powers. Didn't expect it to go from comedy to Devils advocate.

Attached: doomandgloom.png (640x360, 186K)

Thank fuck I never ask Sup Forums‘s opinion when starting a new show. It’s great and the best show Netflix has put out in the last two years. Olyphant is hilarious and I wanna touch the red heads butt.

This. Just look at his eyes. Dude is high as hell

It's ok and pretty funny, if you disagree you literally have no sense of humor and terrible taste. Don't bother replying to me i'm not gonna read your retarded arguments

>he doesn't like Justified
That show is criminally under rated

Ehh if you've run out of Dexter and iZombie episodes to watch it's not bad. It's got like the quirky energy of Pushing Daisies with the gore of Hannibal too. I like Drew Barrymore and Timothy Oliphant a lot so maybe I'm biased. Plus their redhead daughter is kinda cute in a fugly way.

But Dexter was Dexter for normies

I actually love this show, I think it rides the perfect line between extreme cynicism and authentic drama that makes it really easy to get invested in.

Joel's struggle and ongoing breakdown is both very real and fascinating to watch.

>Ehh if you've run out of Dexter and iZombie
It has zombies, it has plastic kill room, besides that there is nothing to compare to iZombie or Dexter. This show is much more like Ash vs Evil Dead.