ELEPHANT STEAKS 50 POUND ELEPHANT STEAKS

>ELEPHANT STEAKS 50 POUND ELEPHANT STEAKS

Those people that kill elephants for their horns...
You think they ever tried elephant meat? Wonder what it's like.

I think I read once that elephant meat is nasty as hell.

Yeah it's really not that good

That's why those Africans poachers just cut the tusks off and leave

>horns
Elephants have tusks dipshit

It's because nature is punishing you for killing such wonderful animals

If you're being punished, why are you rewarded with such valuable ivory?

Larger and larger numbers of elephants in the wild are being born without tusks at all
That's evolution for ya

If nature didn't want is killing them the bitch should have made them harder to kill.

Natural selection. Or I suppose artificial selection in this case.

Tbh more elephants are killed for their meat than for their tusks.
Elephant meat is no good. If you ever tried the meat of the old cow that's pretty much the same, except elephants are far older in general.

At the very least, ivory is going to become impossible to get in a few years when elephants become tuskless. Though that'll also have ecological effects.

Other animals have ivory as well, though just not as much.

They can go for rhinoceros horns as an alternative but rhino horns are made up of the same things as human nails.
This is why toenails are the currency in Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

There are other animals out there that have real ivory bits and you suggest they basically take hardened hair instead?

That doesn't make sense, considering that humans supposedly taste like pigs.

Yeah but humans are assholes so nature doesnt give a fuck.

Negro, they're already some of the toughest animals on Earth. What, you expect them to suddenly evolve even further until they're goddamn kaijus or some shit?

Yes

>they're goddamn kaijus or some shit?

That will be something.

All I'm saying is hat if elephants exploded into a big ball of acid when they died there would be a lot less people hunting them.

Do you know what I love about mankind? Even IF elephant's evolved into kaiju, we would still find a way to kill them.

If elephant tusks were harder to get it would only made them more rare and expensive. So poachers would just try even harder.

Look at north-asian tigers. There are like a few hundreds of them so the poacher's prize for one is around a half-million dollars currently. In China they execute for tiger poaching and in Russia they just shoot hunters in tiger areas on sight - yet people still try to hunt those precious beasts.

Anything that produces shit that large isn't beautiful, wonderful, or majestic.

Well the shit does benefit the ecosystem, so nature disagrees.

>kill elephants with tusks
>non tusked elephants live longer and have more time creating babies than tusked ones
>more non tusked elephants are around
>totally natural and not the cause of humans

I mean... They're some of the toughest motherfuckers on the planet. It's not mother nature's fault some two bit walking ape desided
>fuck this shit I'm making fire
and broke her system

God I hope not.

>Poachers kill non tusked elephants for wasting their time and to make finding tusked ones easier
>This kills the evolution

Elephants mostly used their tusks as mating desplays right?
They can still trample, kick or throw shit around with their trunk.

They also use it to dig for roots and water. Which basically means that tuskless elephants lose some water and food sources. Sure, natural selection will fix that eventually, but keep in mind that natural selection takes an immensly long ass time to kick in so it's a bad idea to rely on that.
We could always accelerate that shit on our own, human selection could give us fully functioning tuskless elephants in a few decades, but moralfags will likely complain that we are raping nature.

Sometimes, I'm thinking that the reason why humanity exists is to accelerate evolution, it feels like a butthurt ceo complained about the speed of evolution so he told his subordinates to speed that shit up and thus humanity got created.

They can kill hippos, so I disagree.

You know those bits in cartoons and comics where earth has an immune system meant to wipe the slate clean or something with biological antibodies. Has anyone ever considered we're the antibodies

That's stupid

By then someone will tell the Chinese that elephants noses make bigger dicks, and they ill still have the same problem.

>end aid payments to the continent
>problem solves itself

>trusting corrupt government agents to distribute aid fairly
Nothing would change at all
People would just realise that these "aids" were just subsidies.

Still does actually. Eating human and ape meat is dangerous because diseases carried by the kill aren't widely blocked by the species barrier that we have when we eat other animals. You try to eat a human, you have to actually worry about every little thing that person might have been carrying. You eat a cow, you're only worrying about the rare mad cow or the undercooked meat carrying e.coli.

>Everything was going smoothly at Tarzan's party
>Then Tantor noticed the piano

>implying
How else would they provide back channels to the poachers and warlords to get ivory, blood diamonds, and more that our culture loves? That aid is beyond critical.

Supposedly it's extremely tough and gamey.

>tfw my dad complains that portions at outback are too small

Were not the anti-bodys, were the bio weapon.

They are actually pretty small compared to other places you could go for dinner.

they ARE really small.

If you're attacked by a bear, do you see it as a rewarding warm embrace or as your death sentence?

Have you no concept of animal husbandry?

>animal husbandry
>poaching
Or are you talking about how people get triggered by hunts for animals that would be culled anyway?

>nuance
Calm your tits...

Elephant open carry?

What if we killed baby elephants for meat?

>firing a machine gun from ontop of an easily spooked/relatively gentle animal

That's a throwin'

>not knowing about musth

Some elephants are just jerks.

How do I know what's real ivory and what's not?

How valuable is it, anyways? How much for ivory dice?

You conduct a shamanic ritual over it.

If it's a real ivory, spirit of an angry elephant will appear and trample you.

Unless you live in a third world shithole, Ivory is illegal to purchase, so don't worry about it.

if you didn't take the tusks from an elephant yourself, its most likely fake

Well, not all Ivory is illegal to purchase. Mammoth Ivory for example is perfectly legal because CITES doesn't cover stuff from already extinct species.

>wonderful
they're big, that is all