Why the hell don't people talking about his show? It's one of the best series...

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Why the hell don't people talking about his show? It's one of the best series I've seen in recent memory. If you haven't seen it yet drop what you're doing and watch it.

Attached: 51sFPmF7DGL.-SS500.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)

All urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18204/contraceptive-pills-turning-freaking-fish-amanda-prestigiacomo

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

holy fuck i watched the first episode of this last year and loved it, and then somehow completely forgot about it. why isn't it advertised more? thanks for the reminder, definitely going to go back to it now.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

I agree. Really looking forward to season 2.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Odd thread, this

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Nw. It really is unfortunate that it's gone under the radar. I only heard about it from a few kind user's recommending it. I think the advertising budget was next to nothing which is a real shame.

Attached: Patriots.EP.5.png (867 KB, 999x566)

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

Patrit
Because it has a stupid name

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

CIA nigger company makes a show about CIA niggers. Nah, fuck that and fuck you too

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

t. alex jones fan

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

not knowing the CIA is in bed with Amazon/Washington Post

I can smell the reddit on you

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Sup Forums is "normie" which is normalfag for normalfag. So many don't even pirate anymore they just use Netflix for their entire televisual fix. They are failures.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Go be a gay frog somewhere else

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

posting from a phone
reddit spacing
pretending you're not the refugee cancer
You're simply not smart enough to be here.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

oh yeah, well fuck you too cuck!

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Starting ep 10 now. WIsh me luck.

Camden King
Camden King

Hmm
dailywire.com/news/18204/contraceptive-pills-turning-freaking-fish-amanda-prestigiacomo

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

So many don't even pirate anymore they just use Netflix for their entire televisual fix. They are failures.

spending time to download individual films and tv show episodes
paying a small and virtually insignificant fee to have a plethora of movies and tv shows at your disposal whenever you want, saving you time
Time is much more valuable than money, kiddo. You'll understand when you grow up.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

how did they get locke and the dad from the 70s show?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Imagine being addicted to sucking (((Hollywood)))'s cock this much

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

spending time to download individual films and tv show episodes
That is what you're doing when you stream on Netflix.
paying a small and virtually insignificant fee to have a plethora of movies and tv shows at your disposal whenever you want, saving you time
You can automate your piracy experience if you're not retarded.

What you're doing is gloating about paying money to restrict your media library.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Amazon
That's why.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Something called money, you fucking NEET

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

I see this show every time I'm on Prime but, the dude looks like a faggot and its just dumb looking overall. I've never clicked on it and never will.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

she thinks the material on netflix is worth having
she hasn't already watched the few decent movies netflix hasn't gotten rid of in favor of their "original" programming
she thinks she belongs here if she hasn't already watched those

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

I enjoyed it and went into it trying to hate it.
just the main guys accent was really bad fake american
gonna shill Hand of God if were talking good amazon shows

Attached: 80cb046d483c892f477b2f5cabe9f812-png.jpg (90 KB, 1000x558)

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

the main guys accent was really bad fake american
Fooled me, and I've lived here longer than you.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

It has a retarded premise.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

dailywire
EL OH EL

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Your life is a retarded premise.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

it was flat monotone and he didnt drag his R and Ls like an american with a regional accent
sage

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

t. butthurt NEET fa/tv/irgins

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Fooled me and I've been here longer than you. Sage doesn't do anything. Bump.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

damage control

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Children and manchildren torrent media, adults pay a few bucks a month for streaming services. It's a convenience fee, and when you actually have a job the cost is basically nothing. Plus as has been said already, if you have time to sit around torrenting shit all day you clearly have no life.

William Turner
William Turner

Yes, I will totally pay a few bucks a month for one show from a shitty service where nothing else interests me when I can get it for free. Stay mad kike

William Phillips
William Phillips

If you literally only like one single show out of every show and movie on every streaming service in existence, you either literally have autism or you're a liar. Or both, which is the most likely answer.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Imagine saying that torrenting is inconvenient when downloading an hour-long episode takes less time than typing this post did.

Bentley King
Bentley King

I don't suck kike dick, so I don't worship kike media. Stay mad, kike

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

she thinks it takes all day to torrent
she thinks wasting money is the adult thing to do
How pathetic do you have to be to wear needless consumerism as some sort of a badge of honor? Do you really think people are going to fall for this bait when it's obvious how much smarter than you everyone is?

John Long
John Long

imagine paying more per month for having internet that fast than i pay for netflix, amazon prime, and hulu combined

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

kike
kike
kike
You're clearly an intellectual so I guess I'd better just give up. There's no competing with your superior intelligence.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

i
Imagine being non-white.

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Thank you
I get to keep my money for important shit instead of giving it to kikes who hate me

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

mfw John pushed Steven in front of a truck again

Attached: 1354610682308.gif (2.84 MB, 341x256)

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Just finished. Damn...

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

The lead is a qt

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Goat titles.

Attached: Patriot.Titles.png (2.36 MB, 959x1333)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit