Why the hell don't people talking about his show? It's one of the best series I've seen in recent memory...

Why the hell don't people talking about his show? It's one of the best series I've seen in recent memory. If you haven't seen it yet drop what you're doing and watch it.

Attached: 51sFPmF7DGL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18204/contraceptive-pills-turning-freaking-fish-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck i watched the first episode of this last year and loved it, and then somehow completely forgot about it. why isn't it advertised more? thanks for the reminder, definitely going to go back to it now.

I agree. Really looking forward to season 2.

Odd thread, this

Nw. It really is unfortunate that it's gone under the radar. I only heard about it from a few kind user's recommending it. I think the advertising budget was next to nothing which is a real shame.

Attached: Patriots.EP.5.png (999x566, 867K)

>Patrit
Because it has a stupid name

CIA nigger company makes a show about CIA niggers. Nah, fuck that and fuck you too

>t. alex jones fan

>not knowing the CIA is in bed with Amazon/Washington Post

I can smell the reddit on you

Sup Forums is "normie" which is normalfag for normalfag. So many don't even pirate anymore they just use Netflix for their entire televisual fix. They are failures.

Go be a gay frog somewhere else

>posting from a phone
>reddit spacing
>pretending you're not the refugee cancer
You're simply not smart enough to be here.

oh yeah, well fuck you too cuck!

Starting ep 10 now. WIsh me luck.

Hmm
dailywire.com/news/18204/contraceptive-pills-turning-freaking-fish-amanda-prestigiacomo

>So many don't even pirate anymore they just use Netflix for their entire televisual fix. They are failures.

>spending time to download individual films and tv show episodes
>paying a small and virtually insignificant fee to have a plethora of movies and tv shows at your disposal whenever you want, saving you time
Time is much more valuable than money, kiddo. You'll understand when you grow up.

how did they get locke and the dad from the 70s show?

Imagine being addicted to sucking (((Hollywood)))'s cock this much

>spending time to download individual films and tv show episodes
That is what you're doing when you stream on Netflix.
>paying a small and virtually insignificant fee to have a plethora of movies and tv shows at your disposal whenever you want, saving you time
You can automate your piracy experience if you're not retarded.

What you're doing is gloating about paying money to restrict your media library.

>Amazon
That's why.

Something called money, you fucking NEET

I see this show every time I'm on Prime but, the dude looks like a faggot and its just dumb looking overall. I've never clicked on it and never will.

>she thinks the material on netflix is worth having
>she hasn't already watched the few decent movies netflix hasn't gotten rid of in favor of their "original" programming
>she thinks she belongs here if she hasn't already watched those

I enjoyed it and went into it trying to hate it.
just the main guys accent was really bad fake american
gonna shill Hand of God if were talking good amazon shows

Attached: 80cb046d483c892f477b2f5cabe9f812-png.jpg (1000x558, 90K)

>the main guys accent was really bad fake american
Fooled me, and I've lived here longer than you.

It has a retarded premise.

>dailywire
EL OH EL

Your life is a retarded premise.

it was flat monotone and he didnt drag his R and Ls like an american with a regional accent
sage

>t. butthurt NEET fa/tv/irgins

Fooled me and I've been here longer than you. Sage doesn't do anything. Bump.

>damage control

Children and manchildren torrent media, adults pay a few bucks a month for streaming services. It's a convenience fee, and when you actually have a job the cost is basically nothing. Plus as has been said already, if you have time to sit around torrenting shit all day you clearly have no life.

Yes, I will totally pay a few bucks a month for one show from a shitty service where nothing else interests me when I can get it for free. Stay mad kike

If you literally only like one single show out of every show and movie on every streaming service in existence, you either literally have autism or you're a liar. Or both, which is the most likely answer.

Imagine saying that torrenting is inconvenient when downloading an hour-long episode takes less time than typing this post did.

I don't suck kike dick, so I don't worship kike media. Stay mad, kike

>she thinks it takes all day to torrent
>she thinks wasting money is the adult thing to do
How pathetic do you have to be to wear needless consumerism as some sort of a badge of honor? Do you really think people are going to fall for this bait when it's obvious how much smarter than you everyone is?

imagine paying more per month for having internet that fast than i pay for netflix, amazon prime, and hulu combined

>kike
>kike
>kike
You're clearly an intellectual so I guess I'd better just give up. There's no competing with your superior intelligence.

>i
Imagine being non-white.

Thank you
I get to keep my money for important shit instead of giving it to kikes who hate me

>mfw John pushed Steven in front of a truck again

Attached: 1354610682308.gif (341x256, 2.84M)

Just finished. Damn...

The lead is a qt

Goat titles.

Attached: Patriot.Titles.png (959x1333, 2.36M)