Jan 1017: spokesfrog Prof. Jordan Peterson will have lost his Job

Jordan Peterson says that the University of Toronto is building a case for constructive dismissal. He will not have a job by 2017. The University will not renew his tenure.
youtu.be/BR8tVB7sNxc

The far-left causes another based leaf to lose his Job.

Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-FypMltREg
youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastagate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Constructive dismissal is illegal.

You could run a MAC truck through the Employment Standards Act.

Also, you should watch the whole video, in which he says that the upcoming debate will not include him reaffirming his commitment to not using nonsense pronouns.

fuck toronto

shittiest most SJW-infected progressive-bullshit-pandering city in all of cucknada, and that's coming from someone who used to live in montreal

Canada is totally lost. He revealed his power level while the majority of leafs are cucked beyond comprehension. We should just do damage control and start nuking marxist strongholds.

Montreal is worse. The students strike once every 4 years pissing of the business and engineering students.
Francophones are worse because their racial identity has degenerated to trying to outdo the rest of Canada on how far left they can go.
Montreal is worse, Francophones are rapidly being replaced by migrants. By 2050 Francophones will be on death watch.

>Frogs are a harbinger of dangerous times

Oh boy.

The whole purpose of tenure is so that you can say some shit that some people may not be happy with.

Its supposed to prevent stagnation of academia by politics.

>Canada is lost
Send us some of your Paladins Germany!

Also, he is a salaried professor, regular employment law doesn't apply.

>Send us some of your Paladins Germany!
They are all busy removing kebabs.

Don't just sit back and let it happen, do something Canada.

>renew
>tenure

Pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.

That was a pretty neat hat.
I also really like the term 'spokesfrog'

Are there any lefty's that are against SJW and trannies?
I can't help but feel someone like Stalin would've just gulag'd someone if they asked him to use their preferred pronouns.

Peterson is bleh.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-FypMltREg

>I can't help but feel someone like Stalin would've just gulag'd someone if they asked him to use their preferred pronouns.

Of course he would have. The Soviet Union didn't have time for that pussy shit there was iron ore to mine and lumber in Siberia to harvest. The gulags always need more workers.

This is CULTURAL marxism, which is basically anything and everything to demoralize the west and pave the way for a communist revolution. Fucking soviet infiltrators.

Ah! The penny drops. I actually understand what is meant by cultural Marxism now. It's a way for legit commies to weak and demoralise capitalist societies.
The trouble is how will they clean up the mess they've made once they take power? Gulags I guess.
Still, thank you, I never really understood what the term meant until now and assumed Cultural Marxism was just rad lefties and SJW and their general antics.

bump for justice

> Kermit
> spokesfrog
> the frog is a harbinger of dangerous times
> in the quawwogawack philosophy

This.
Fucking.
Video.

PRAISE HIM.

PETERSON, PROPHET OF KEK. DESTROYER OF THE TRIGGERED.

GIVE HIM YOUR INTENTIONS AND LET THE MEME MAGIC FLOW.

(ASK JESUS FOR HELP TOO IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE KEK SHIT. MAYBE APOLLO TOO. ASK THEM ALL BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY PRAISE PETERSON PROPHET OF KEK)

the commies started the infiltration, put people in power throughout the west, but died before they could actually defuse the situation disarm us of our nukes and invade

you're stuck with us now, best case there's a pro american revolution, worst case there's a commie revolution

Do you leafs have guns/ fertilizer?

But would the commies clear out the degeneracy? I mean, like I said, the Soviets didn't seem to like degeneracy. No trannies in the USSR.

You're welcome friend. Look up the Frankfurt School and "the long march through the institutions". Their agenda is not a secret and McCarthy was right all along.

Reminder that Peterson is the champion of free speech on university campuses:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw

the people in the USSR that started the revolution were almost immediately killed after they noticed another group just elevated itself to power and turned the entire country into a dictatorship

so yes, the degeneracy would be cleared out. the cost would be your freedom and the freedom of your great grandchildren however. oh and most likely spending a large amount of time in a gulag.

We should get him into studying Kekism, he would be unironically interested in that.

Yeah the plan was to subvert, invade, and liquidate. Keep in mind all these useful idiots are basically the bourgeoisie, they're all getting purged and sent to labor camps right away.

He knows. And he linked to Sup Forums today.

Is he /ourguy/? I know he's not too fond of the alt-right, but sees the totalitarianism coming out of the left.

They can't keep getting away with this. I'm starting to lose my shit!

WE'VE LOST OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH! FUUUUUCK!

He's gonna cause the sunni-shia split of kekism I can feel it.

Useful idiots are the first ones to be put to death.

You never had freedom of speech. Read your own laws.

So what happens in French?

Like I get that the university wants to make this guy to use xer/xie/xi neo-pronouns .... IN ENGLISH.

Buy what about a French speaking professor? Are they subject to the same regulations and obligations?

Did the SJWs make up the same pronouns to be spoken in French?
I doubt it.

Even if they did, unlike English, the French Language is governed by the Académie Française. You can't say a pronoun or whatever is valid in French without their writing it up. So Xie/Xir/Xiggurat wouldn't be valid French that the university could require its staff to speak.

And Canada is a BILINGUAL country, so you can't impose one requirement on English speakers and another on French speakers. That would be a big no-no under Canadian employment law.

tl;dr SJWs forgot to make French pronouns, and can't anyway, and so by firing this guy over not using pronouns a Canadian university is discriminating against a language speaker in contravention of Canadian law.

Checkmate Anglos.

I know that you fucking stupid burger but now we are actually compelled you use certain words, this is totally different.

Just go vote Trump.

Now that the lines of communication are open we can act in a supporting role and he can retain plausible deniability for when we get out of hand.

It's what the enemy does. there are no prizes for fair play or not being a hypocrite.

> now we are actually compelled you use certain words
In French?
'Cause you can't have one law for English speakers and one law for French speakers.

And you're all supposed to be both.

I did just a few hours ago.

All the other offices had cucks running for them so I wrote in Joseph McCarthy for every other office.

it's all going to come to violence one day isn't it?

The whole world is going to be a poor communist level shithole.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Good. Let these fucking leftists live with their choices. I'll Ben dead from a blaze of gunfire if it comes to violence.

Not to worry bud. Québec government literally employs people to translate english words into french, and sue people who don't respect our language laws. See "Pastagate" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastagate

damn

>Good.
Fuck you man. Kids of tomorrow don't deserve this

He can just come to Southern Alberta.

>The University will not renew his tenure.

Tenure is for life, by definition. It makes you unfireable. It was designed that way precisely to protect an intellectual's right to free speech. If the university plans to fire him, he's not tenured.

>have tenure
>get fired anyway

People need to see that their actions and inactions have consequences.

>ends with a frog

Is he /our guy/?

He's from rural northern Alberta, same town as Notley actually

>I was indoctrinated into the tribe the same week i was called a racist.

Im so disgusted i used to be left leaning.

All USSR lefties were executed by Stalin before 1939, Trotsky was rekt in exile.

>linking to Sup Forums
the SJWs are going to have a field day with this