Very Important a Video Poll, Worst Black Mirror Ep

What Black Mirror ep is the worst

Attached: F4C3AF50-5D38-4D8B-9ABA-3CA2C2200013.png (500x343, 180K)

The one with that red headed roastie who never shuts the fuck up

there are so many dreadful ones

there's only like 2 genuinely great episodes, one of which Brooker didn't even write

All of the ones starring black people. No joke.

The first one.

All of the American ones. Americans can't portray the kind of fear Brooker has in mind, they aren't paranoid and self-loathing enough. Only Brits have the requisite qualities of sadness.

Crocodile

Waldo is in a league of its own shittiness.

San Junipero, Arkangel or Waldo.

My friend recommended San Junipero and Waldo to be the first episodes I watched. So glad I decided to watch Shut Up and Dance and White Christmas after because that turned it all around.

Attached: 1520986238176.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

San Junipero and the one where the soldiers see pheasants as aliens

USS Callister, Metalhead and San Junipero

Playtest is probably the episode that annoyed me the most.

This particular episode can be summed up like

WHAT IF HIDEO KOJIMA LIKE, MADE A REALLY GOOD VR HEADSET BUT IT WASN'T FULLY TESTED OUT AND THEY USED HUMAN GUINEA PIGS TO TEST IT AND IT KILLED PEOPLE BUT THEY DIDN'T REALLY CARE AND JUST NONCHALANTLY DUMPED YOUR CORPSE LIKE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME? WHOAA BRO WE SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE A MINUTE AND THINK ABOUT THIS TECHNOLOGY

This episode has absolutely nothing to do with how future / modern tech can be abused for weird / fucked up purposes. It's just a basic bitch psychological horror thriller (XDD SPOOKY SPIDERS!!) with the "twist" being "oh the video game developer people are just evil assholes".

all of them

The one where it turns out the lead was a criminal and the whole episode had been their punishment.

this

I initially hated this episode as well until the last ten minutes, they really drove it home with the whole Mom aspect. It really stuck a chord with me.

also, that 1 where they were inside the computer.

Oh yeah holy shit that episode was so bad I forgot it existed. I was going to say the Men Who Shoot at Fire or whatever it was called, but the video game one was easily the worst.

The one where a guy who owes his fame to word-of-mouth from Salad Fingers-era internet humour paints the combination of advanced technology and freedom of speech as an inevitably dystopian combination. In other words, all of them.

I liked the guy in that, plus they made it multiple twists instead of one

15 Million Credits and Be Right Back are the best ones IMO

That's probably my 2nd most hated episode and it's the exact same fucking premise and execution.

DUDE VR HEADSET THAT SHOWS YOU THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE, AUTHORITY FIGURES USE IT FOR NEFARIOUS PURPOSES

Why are all these episodes fucking horrible?
>what if something really fucking awful happened to people who don't deserve it at all, literally the worst possible shit ever
>the end
I'm no pansy but I'm not a sadist either so I don't get off on watching people go through fucking hell for no reason at all. It's not entertaining, it makes me feel bad. The plots for most of them are just fucking badly written too.

buh if we keep using smartphones this will happen to us!

Mean-spirited pessimism is what adults who play video games think profundity is.

I'm an adult who plays videogames though. I don't find any of this profound, it's literally just a televised form of those fucking fluffy brony things or yukkuris that people draw sadism comics of; torturing them and sticking them in microwaves and shit. It's literally just cruelty for the sake of it and smug fartbreathing faggots think they're morally justified in doing so because "he did one somewhat bad thing". I think the series is a better unintentional warning of how things will go if SJW faggots take over the criminal justice system and politics.

thought Hang the DJ was the best

>tfw have mostly only seen the bad episodes
I dunno if I even wanna go back and watch the good ones.

I saw the ratings episode and the pizza guy episode. Fuck this stupid show.

this is why White Bear is such a good episode since we are clearly supposed to feel bad for the one girl but they really show she's getting what she deserved

the bee drone one

Stop playing videogames then, you're an outlier and you'll meet fewer equals as you age - and that's not fun.

I have fun playing them and I don't give a shit what other people think because they don't pay my bills.

Quick, tell me the best ones so I don't waste my fucking time.

Attached: 1516059291684.jpg (940x528, 130K)

What episode is your picture from?

White Christmas is a good starting point

There's been a poll of Sup Forums about which episodes are from best to worst, sometimes get posted in these threads.

Watch the Christmas one. It's pure kino.

I love that episode.

How many times are they gonna do the DUDE ALTERNATE REALITY IS BAD LMAO bullshit? Such a lazy fucking series.

That and stealing from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Person with good taste here

here is ther tierlist

TVKINO tier
- 15 Million Merits
- White Christmas
- Nosedive
- Shut Up and Dance

Good tier
- National Anthem
- White Bear
- San Junipero
- Men against Fire
- Hated in the Nation

Decent Tier
- USS Callister
- Arkangel
- Waldo's Moment
- Playtester
- Black Museum

Meh tier
- Hang the DJ
- Crocodile

Garbage tier
- Entire History of You

They're mostly really fucking meh desu, only ones I can properly recall as being good were the Star Trek one, the killer robot dog, the one with the qt redhead and good boy points facebook thing, the worst by far has to be the virtual reality lesbian one, only one I had to out right stop and skip.

Attached: 1522272597017.jpg (714x900, 65K)

>good taste
>puts entire history of you in garbage tier

kek

That's nice but not what OP asked, learn to fucking comprehend the question.

The one with the killer robot thing that chases those people. Didn't feel very Black Mirror to me and more like a screenplay that didn't cut the mustard for a full length feature.

San Junipero. It's so overrated!

>Good tier
>San Junipero
PPFFFFFFF HAHAHHAHAAHAHHA