How you holding up lads?

Attached: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (645x773, 7K)

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spot spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Mods keep banning me for making eceleb threads and motor/sp/ort is on Easter break.

Attached: 1518989022886.png (400x400, 30K)

Not well. I'm constantly tired, turning 30 this year, and am observing a rapid, marked decline in my cognitive abilities. Things I used to be able to do with relative ease have become quite difficult and it only seems to be getting worse. I'm afraid I have some sort of disorder but I havent been to the doctor in a decade or so.

Start exercising immediately

You drink alcohol a lot? Eat healthy, exercise, etc?

The mods have become real fucking annoying lately.

I have been, though it just leaves me even more exhausted than usual. The hardest thing for me is diet since food is pretty much the only thing that makes me happy.

Attached: 1522204816340.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

What kind of exercise? You lifting?

I can't follow through with my suicide plans

I got strep throat, so I took the day off work and watched an entire series of Skins.

Attached: 1409934498798.jpg (709x765, 62K)

I think all this loneliness lately has been starting to fuck with my head. I ought to stop smoking, maybe make myself a bit more outgoing

I think about killing myself every day, I'm failing my classes in college and will most likely have to withdraw, I don't have any friends anymore, I got charged with a felony, I'm on probation for said felony, I don't enjoy anything anymore.... I want to die but I don't have the balls to kill myself.

Pretty good. I finally got a job in an area I enjoy. The pay is shit for now but with time and experience, I'll be able to move up.

drugs?

I know you're in a tough spot user but I recommend finishing college if you can. It'd make the next few years more bearable financially at least. What's the felony for out of curiosity?

about done with all this shit and would like to leave it behind

Attached: 1521449997837.jpg (1080x654, 247K)

What year are you stuck on, Sup Forums? For me it's 2006. That was the last year that felt real.

Attached: 1397729038295.png (680x377, 821K)

I'm an opiate addict on suboxone right now. I don't have the money to take oxy anymore though, that was the last thing I really truly enjoyed.

I hate my job. I still live at home. No GF. I have an ego. Im 21, what should I do to turn myself around?

Attached: 1521177733576.jpg (156x159, 21K)

I'm almost out of DMT and if I don't see the Machine Elves for awhile I wonder what I will miss

Is there a single person on here that isn't a miserable fuck?

I get real nostalgic about the late 2000s. I miss watching Friday night Smackdown with the lads and playing yu gi oh. Shit seemed a lot simpler back then

Get a car or motorcycle and fix it up

I was young enough to not care, and still enjoy the small things.

I got in a car accident going 7 mph and the person who ran into me was going probably 12-15mph. I had a panic attack and just drove back to my apartment. Once I calmed down I called the police to tell them I was the one in the crash, but that didn't save me. The woman who I got into the wreck with sprained her wrist so technically she was hurt so it made it a felony hit and run.

Get a cyber security certification

I drive a working truck. I don't know how to drive a motorcycle. I guess that's a good start.

Remember, you're here forever

Attached: 1517462499429.jpg (854x479, 169K)

Not bad desu thanks for asking

Attached: 352526.jpg (396x385, 16K)

It's about time this placed got cleaned up. Ecelebs are cancer anyway.

there's nothing wrong with the occasional dubs thread

chicks love motorcycles
it's also a great ice breaker with normies
nerd out about it and learn how to work on it
I'm sure there's lots of help on /o/ tho i never go there myself

i think there are alot of underage normies on here nowadays because of how widespread memes are right now

That and an influx of incels

Most miserable people are over the age of 18... And normies unironically love life

This might sound like awful advice but my opiate addiction was very much a solution to my shitty life beforehand it made it much much worse but... you could sell your subs and cop oxy/dope. Around here at least one sub can sell for 8-10 bucks and that’s gets u a bag of H. Better to be alive and on the nod than dead. Hope you can one day find happiness without it but I understand needing a crutch.

murder her

Attached: Devil-on-my-shoulder.jpg (471x428, 36K)

24 year old neet here

things are great but they've been worse.

Im going to see my PCP for the first time next week. How do I go about getting prozac or xanax? Thanks

Attached: basedrobbie.jpg (2464x1648, 628K)

It's too late. That bitch got 3-4k for spraining her wrist and minimal damage to her vehicle that 100$ would have fixed.... Its too late though I don't want to go to prison for 20 years either