Why is Hardcore Pawn a perfect depiction of the state of the bible belt in the southern United States?

Why is Hardcore Pawn a perfect depiction of the state of the bible belt in the southern United States?
Why is Hardcore Pawn kino?

Attached: Hardcore_Pawn_titlescreen.png (295x159, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4
youtube.com/watch?v=MhnldmgrsX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of the nigger customers and greedy kike store owners

it's in Detriot

>show filmed in Detroit
>depiction of the state of the bible belt in the southern United States

lol good bait

Never watched this, don't even have cable anymore. Can someone describe it? How is it different from Pawn Stars?

And? That's what makes it even more perfect because it's not even in the bible belt to begin with.

SeeJust watch the clips on youtube

Take Pawn Stars, shred up most of the script, and focus it around a pawn shop in the ghetto in Detroit and watch all sorts of characters roll in.

>he thinks it's real and not all scripted. Even the actors they pay to chimp out in the store

Attached: 1398901602973.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

MY

it even faker and with jews

the only memory i have of this show is some fat dude showing off a huge tat on his belly of a bear wiping his ass with a rabbit and his bellybutton is the bears asshole

>me walking in a bar

Huh? Boy, is you retarded?

Attached: autismspeaks.jpg (900x900, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
(((their))) show

Attached: 1484778910086.png (603x222, 26K)

It basically just makes fun of poor black people in Detroit and instead of interesting artifacts like Pawn Stars, they try to pawn fake jewelry and VCRs and get violent when they don't get offered enough money.

Oh and it's run by a slimy jew and his horrible children.

And it's all fake. The family fighting and the customers that act stupid on camera. All scripted

At least Pawn Stars scripts people selling shit. Oh hey a new episode and someone selling a Mona Lisa. Ho hum just another day. Bullshit but it's way better than WWE Pawn

Yeah atleast Pawn Stars has interesting shit sometimes. Hardcore Pawn is just to make whitey even more afraid of blacks. My favorite scene though is when someone calls the owner a Jew or something and he flips his lid.

MY KID COULDA GOT KEKED

Attached: les gold.jpg (1919x961, 170K)

this?
Only one i remember is when the big black security guy was "caught" stealing and he had to go on twitter telling people he's ok and not to worry, but couldn't say it was all scripted and he really wasn't going to jail because of his contract

that woman is clearly a jew too

the jew is in shock how the viper can bite its own tail

way more kino than pawn stars

Why did they cancel Cajun Pawn Stars?

>I've been found out

>tfw worked security in a shopping strip in Atlanta
>Had a slimey kike just like this one in the show
>ended up getting stabbed for holding on to someones license after they tried to sell a stolen ipad
Pawn store owners have it rough desu

its time for tru tv kino
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

Attached: 1518026517484.png (299x168, 84K)

this is so fake

>I'VE NEVER DRIVEN A TOW TRUCK BEFORE
every fuckin time
they're not even trying to hide it

Why do pawn shops exist only in the US?
I mean we have those, but usually they are frowned upon because only thieves sell stuff there

Hospitals are for rich people!
Damn that's deep

America does some weird shit like how it still has bounty hunters and people giving children fully automatic guns.

god damn that was kino

Because other developed nations don't have as many black people as we do.

I dont see a problem in kids using certain guns under supervision. I live in UK and had an air rifle when I was 7. Fair enough I did shoot street lights but thats a victimless crime

bernice is a god damn beast
youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4

South Beach Tow is peak mockumentary

KIDS

I like how truTV has become a parody of itself. It makes for much better TV.

Detroit is in the south you fucking dumbshit

youtube.com/watch?v=MhnldmgrsX8
i couldn't make this shit up if i tried

the true geniuses are the ones who write this shit for reality television

KINO