Finally watched this. Why in the ever loving fuck did they portray the religious nutjobs in a positive light?

Finally watched this. Why in the ever loving fuck did they portray the religious nutjobs in a positive light?

Attached: tumblr_p51xqjMtZh1sfe2cco8_1280.png (1280x717, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digital.library.txstate.edu/handle/10877/1839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For fuck's sake man, you're using a random screenshot from somewhere in the thing, it's from tumblr, and you're expecting us to instantly know what you're talking about. End yourself.

Retard detected

The biggest issue with the show is it didn’t portray them in a positive enough light. If you disagree you’re baiting or you’re a braindead redditor who thinks you’re “above it all” and you’re this wonderfully intelligent and interesting product of enlightenment values, when in reality you are every bit as irrational and illogical as the religious people you look down on.

Because they didn't do anything wrong at all.
Except maybe not kill enough federal agents.

>cue Branch Davidian IDF shitstorm

Pro-tip: both sides were in the wrong here. I know that redditor neolib retards find it hard to question the government but it's true

I'd say they portrayed them in just the right amount, maybe a little too much. I mean, there was audio of them discussing placing flammable material in their house, so they were clearly planning for some kind of fire...but the movie doesn't touch on that at all. It rightfully protrays the leader as someone who is high on a power trip though; he was incapable of letting go and admitting he wasn't special, and now all those people are dead because of him.

Because the government and fbi is not your friend and do not have your best interests in mind.

I think it's hilarious this is how righties think.

>you didn't let us into your intelignets club so we made our own that just makes us look like irrational morons

Because the Fed's are always evil

Also, terrible show in every capacity.

Kys if you're too retarded to piece the clues together in 5 seconds.

>Why in the ever loving fuck did they portray the religious nutjobs in a positive light?

Why are you such a retarded sheep that you think they must have been awful people?

I mean what's wrong with showing them as human beings? They show David as a manipulation kid fucker that he was but it didn't mean that he didn't care about people. And the rest of the Branch was just normal people who unfortunately followed David and it got them killed.

Let's be straight op. The FBI murdered those people. Are you too dumb to understand that?

Attached: 1519815458263.jpg (3000x2271, 913K)

>redditor neolib retards find it hard to question the government
Nigger, have you missed last POTUS election?

yeah whatever you say dude. We're so jealous of your cognitive thinking abilities.

Attached: 1489489275868.jpg (500x702, 72K)

It didn't portray them in a "positive light"; it was certainly sympathetic by how they were treated by the Feds due to their colossal incompetence and illegal behavior, but showed David Koresh as a manipulative narcissistic delusional control freak -i.e a cult leader- that's hubris and selfishness got many of his followers killed with not cooperating with the Feds.
They come out looking better than the Feds but are by no means left in a positive light. They were victims of their own foolishness and by the government.

Because the FBI burned their kids alive. Do american security agencies really do this?

* ATF

Why should I, though?

>ATF

No FBI.
The FBI was in charge when they killed everyone.

Attached: Super Nips.png (1280x720, 745K)

This. There was ZERO reason for a raid. The whole thing (historically) is about over zealous cops and the inherent dangers related to that. The feds wanted a fight, they weren't looking to make an arrest. They could have grabbed him in town at any time they liked. This is about a police state and nothing more.

How is this a bad thing? Not saying the title only means people who actually watched the show can chime in for discussion while also preventing others from being spoiled. If you're really so upset about not knowing what it is just reverse image search it jackass.

Tfw live right next to Waco but will never be able to visit a museum based out of the compound because can't have that evidence existing

>For fuck's sake man, you're using a random screenshot from somewhere in the thing, it's from tumblr, and you're expecting us to instantly know what you're talking about. End yourself.

Calm the fuck down Newfag.
Everyone knows it's Waco but you. Jesus could you be more triggered?

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

No they weren't. It was the atf you retard.

Dumbass. The ATF did the first raid and failed. Then the fbi took over and fucked it all up. They brought their tanks and assaulted the compound. Then burned all the babies.

>No they weren't. It was the atf you retard.

lol ok kid.

Attached: 1397506229121.jpg (324x278, 27K)

Not knowing the truth about Waco and then coming here bitching about your own ignorance of it.

Attached: 1509209941987.jpg (264x254, 56K)

>No they weren't. It was the atf you retard.

Attached: 1416948157218.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

IT WAS THE ATF &FBI

Attached: 1499736647146.png (363x475, 89K)

alex jones built a museum and monument
jon ronson visited it with him in one of his books

>IT WAS THE ATF &FBI

The FBI was in charge.
The FBI picked the gas.
The FBI got tanks to break down the walls and block the escape.

The FBI killed them.
retard

Attached: You.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

Who #TeamFBI here?
Why should I care about some religious nuts?

they were brainwashed by a crazy man a la jim jones. The group deserves a small amount of sympathy, but not much.

my bad, I had always only ever heard ATF.

>being this butthurt over which alphabet was fucking over everyday americans more

wew lad

fuck off shills

Attached: 1491980546890.jpg (512x384, 26K)

>being this butthurt over which alphabet was fucking over everyday americans more

Being this retarded. lol Thanks for the laugh kid.

Attached: 1408549808414.jpg (2144x3000, 909K)

>fuck off shills
>shills

Attached: 1397173996341.jpg (836x727, 105K)

>they were brainwashed by a crazy man a la jim jones.

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>butthurt
>shills

Could you be more of a Sup Forums cliche?

Attached: 1454469022565.jpg (1200x1903, 497K)

gaius baltar?

again your this sensitive about whether or not it was the fbi or atf.......you needed to be right this bad while be a condensing dick no reason the more you post the more pathetic you look

Attached: Being this Butthurt.jpg (1214x1239, 834K)

>poured flammable fuel all over compound
>multiple fires started approx the same time
THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Not defending the FBI or the ATF, but everybody in the whole situation was in the wrong, except the children, the only real victims.

I support you Al Bundy, don't mind these Youngblood faggots, they probably weren't even alive for waco

>more of a Sup Forums cliche on Sup Forums

same fagging this hard

Attached: brainless retard.png (617x347, 55K)

I have a younger wife and she asked me if I wanted to watch "Wocko." I told her I'd never heard of it. Later when we saw a trailer and I said it looked good, she said she'd already asked if I wanted to see it. Anyway it took a while for me to finally realize she meant Waco and had never heard of the event before and didn't even know how it was pronounced. She was mad when I laughed. At least she's hot. Please subscribe.

>same fagging this hard

Like i was trying to hide it or something. Seriously kid you need to go to bed. You're all cranky and edgy.

>I'm so angry. Why wont anyone agree with me. waaaaaaaaa!

Attached: you're sooo Edgy.gif (330x204, 2M)

>butthurt
>shills
>same fagging

>Sup Forums cliche

Yup.

Attached: 1519711107040.jpg (255x251, 13K)

Because as retarded as the Davidians were, the ATF was in the wrong. They were covering their asses after Congress was seriously considering defunding them following the fuck up at Ruby Ridge. They scrambled to put together a raid to justify any reason for their existence, and they botched the whole thing.

The ATF has no reason to exist. They are a relic of the prohibition era when alcohol was illegal.

all he wanted to do was fuck cuties and open the seven seals. why they have to kill him ;_;

You mean the FBI

what exactly are the seven seals?

The seals binding a book/scroll in heaven than Jesus opens in the end times.

Koresh wrote a bunch about it, but never managed to finish his work.
digital.library.txstate.edu/handle/10877/1839

Attached: 1444537326421.jpg (1458x1161, 208K)

being this fucking retarded

did they feel in charge?

>did they feel in charge?

I get the meme but being serious, burning that place to the ground and killing 99% of the Branch is as in charge as you can get.

Attached: 1520112879652.jpg (625x774, 61K)

>the end times
even though I'm not religious I totally get why they think this is happening, cuz it kind of is happening for real.

thats true and your numbers back you up

they didn't get away with it though

Attached: 800px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg (800x1174, 343K)

how does a fertilizer bomb slice through the middle of a huge building like that?

>they didn't get away with it though

Did one FBI agent die in that bombing?
No?
Did one FBI agent go to jail for Waco?
No?
Does 99% percent of the US even connect Oklahoma City bombing and Waco?
No?

Then i'd say the FBI got away with it.

Attached: 1502988119162.jpg (540x402, 164K)

>people universally fall into two categories.
>>DAVID KORESH WAS A GOOD NON-MOLESTY BOY, HE DIDNU NUFFIN
>or
>>ATF = ATTACKING TARD FUNDAMENTALISTS, DO IT AGAIN BOMBER RENO
>I think the only objective outlook is that they were both just fucking deplorable.
>I think Koresh was a demented fuck who deserved what he got if even 1/10th of the bad stuff is true. But the ATF fucked up colossally by burning women and children and got a black eye from which it still hasn't recovered. This is a good thing IMO, since it means that government overreach has been checked. They've seen what can happen when you go too hard on soft targets.
>See: the rancher debacle in the news recently. Things have gotten better for federal standoffs.
>But McVeigh's so-called retribution is bullshit also, the man blew up a fucking daycare. Can't see how any rightard can condone murdering children. If McVeigh wanted justice for Ruby Ridge he should have killed Horiuchi himself instead of just handing cards with Lou's address, like a coward.

Post from another thread that sums it up perfectly for me

>Not feeling a shred of sympathy for people that joined a cause they thought would change the world for the better or at least the kids and babies Jones had murdered that day

A lot of the survivors shit on the government for how they handled that situation too