YO YO YO WE'VE BEEN CHECKING THIS CATALOG HERE OUT AND NO JERSEY SHORE THREAD IN SIGHT WHATS UP WITH THAT

YO YO YO WE'VE BEEN CHECKING THIS CATALOG HERE OUT AND NO JERSEY SHORE THREAD IN SIGHT WHATS UP WITH THAT

Attached: The-Situation-320x290.jpg (320x290, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6U9Qyx0zlw
youtube.com/watch?v=c2glxVAYA_A
youtube.com/watch?v=TcdoKCHSFIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CABS A HEEEEEAAAAAHH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

BURGAH FOH THE BOIS!!

YOOO THAT BITCH IS A GRENADE

G
T
L

Best whyfoo coming through.

Attached: F69B12CA-8D56-48FD-9AEA-99B5EFD0A7AF.jpg (380x570, 60K)

RHANNNN STHAAAP

YOU NEED TO STOP RON

Attached: download (2).jpg (304x166, 5K)

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME

Attached: IMG_1304.jpg (380x215, 35K)

Is it back? Fuck me if it is, I was out being a normie all night. /js/ is way better than having a gf. Was there Duckphone? Duckphone is champ of /js/ rankings all times you fucking scrubs.

There's gonna be a reunion show

Might suck but atleast there will be a lot of re runs of old episodes

>tfw some permavirgin even puts the Staten Island Dump in their top 5

Roger, grab her luggage and put them in it. It's where they belong.

Attached: Pauly.jpg (570x726, 44K)

>implying

Attached: Ryder.jpg (490x725, 107K)

NIGHTLY JERSEY SHORE THREADS ON Sup Forums AGAIN?

YAH YEET!

Attached: o nigra.jpg (191x214, 8K)

Fucking Christ this will be kino, AFAIK most of the dudes did really well while the chicks are all failures

DEFUSE THESE GRENADES WHILE I GET SOME MORE RON RON JUICE

>most of the dudes did really well
Last I checked Vinny is shilling some terrible book and acting like a faggot while Pauly has a failed solo show and was on Big Brother UK or some shit, wasn't he? They're all probably barely making ends meeet man, at least the women have a high chance of marrying rich

>waifuing a turboslut

Name a single bitch on the entirety of the show that doesn't fit that description

Wow Pauly is mexican?

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Bro Pauly is the resident DJ at the Palms in Vegas and makes like $15mil a year for doing pretty much nothing and has one of the penthouses to live in. I have no idea about anyone else from this show but that dude is crushing it.

Deena

fair enough

Lmao

I appreciate what you do, but doing it in these threads outs you as a newfaggot. Laughng at these trash humans is old hat Sup Forums.

>People always like to talk shit when I say Snooki was bomb

Idgaf, I'd eat her up all night.

Attached: 266px-Snooki_in_Chicago_adj.jpg (266x474, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V6U9Qyx0zlw

pauly d was so based

jersey shore was so fucking fun to watch, it's crazy that it's been almost 10 years

My friends and I used to have a Jersey Shore fan club in high school. We all would dress up like the members of the show. We would have blown out hair and wear Ed Hardy. We would exclusively listen to music on the soundtrack. The day after an episode aired we would gather at lunch time and talk about it. When the show wasn't airing we would argue about which guy was funnier or which girl was hotter. We would spout references all the time especially when we went to house parties. We would unironically GTL before going out. We would bring a vuvuzela everywhere in case we needed to blow the grenade whistle. I miss those days desu

How many mg of oxy is she on in that picture?

>this is as big as I could get taking tren

he should have killed himself for being a weak pussy, in a fair world

Snooki and JWOww aren't even Italian wtf

>tfw know a couple people who have interacted with the people on this show more than a few times because of where we live and they all agree the only decent ones are Paulie and Deena, and apparently Paulie is the type of guy who will buy drinks for the entire bar all night and talk about music and hates any type of drama

Attached: 1421200881153.png (1080x822, 458K)

>tfw you rewatch and realize Vinny was a smug bitch and Pauly carried the relationship

Attached: Bart.png (476x354, 261K)

I believe it he's just chill everyone else was besides Vinny maybe was all drama all the time

Attached: yo pauly.gif (240x252, 1.39M)

Vinny was a mommas boy to gross levels.

Vinny was probably the type of kid that would shit on his own friends just to get the validation and attention of the cool kids. He's less cool than Ronnie who basically did nothing but cry and complain for 6 seasons.

who here wants to see the Jerseys dropped into Geordie Shore? i reckon itd be litty

Pretty much. I remember dudes like him in high school, and they would be down for whatever then if shit hit the fan they were the first to snitch and sell out everyone else and talk behind peoples backs.

>mfw someone says the people on Jersey Shore are degenerates then I watch Geordie Shore

Attached: Geordie Shore Chantelle.jpg (1200x600, 65K)

>the word gash is censored
For some reason I find that really funny.

>mfw some Sup Forums faggot tries to say the greatest contribution to music in this century didn't come from this show

youtube.com/watch?v=c2glxVAYA_A

Attached: 286998.png (450x478, 317K)

Italians all are

>watch first episode
>someone flashes her tits and another crawls through a hallway pissing on the rug

I think he tried to be a rapper and now he's trying to be a comedian. To no one's surprise his whole standup act is about him being famous and from Jersey Shore

It's even funnier if you watch the show because within five minutes of meeting eachother in the first episode one of the whores and one of the lads are fucking in a side room, and they show it pretty much full.

ROLL OUT BOYS

Attached: IMG_2230.jpg (745x734, 190K)

THE GRENADE WHISTTLE

There better be reruns so someone can cap the shitty SDcam rips in a better quality than xvid hdtvs

so what happened with Floribama Shore?

did it flop? was it censored like Jersey is or Uncensored like Geordie?

HNNNNGGGHH

Attached: Chloe-Ferry:-Geordie-Shore-Filming-Continues--18-662x1086.jpg (662x1086, 126K)

>tfw Pauly looks super tall on the show and you find out he's three inches shorter than you

No wonder Roger and J-Woww looked like giants. Roger is 6'5 like me, and J-Woww is 6' in heels. When I watched the show I thought Roger and Arvind or whatever his name was, guy was a bro, were like seven foot tall.

It was an absolute flop, but they're doing another season. The people had no personality. It's actually impressive how well cast Jersey and Geordie are.

>tfw know you can do better but fuck bitches that look like this every few weeks because you're lazy and just don't care anymore

Attached: situation-table.gif (355x400, 493K)

Every argument went into crying and then a big "i love you we all family" moment.

Are you British?

Nope. American. And live in NYC. Makes it worse doesn't it?

Attached: 1440502133311.jpg (599x457, 80K)

J-Jerry?

>it's a "Ron destroys the bedroom and throws the bed onto the balcony" episode

After the whole "Buckwild" fiasco and the death of one of the stars all you people reality shows were put on hiatus.

Is Winter Break any good?

That one kid looks like some young Ben Affleck or something

Attached: winter-break-hunter-mountain.jpg (568x416, 52K)

lel I don't remember if he did that once and it was funny so I remember it, or he did it a bunch of times so I remember it, but when I think of Sam and RAHN I think of him reking the bed. Also Sam nude best nude.

Attached: Sammi.jpg (600x425, 53K)

He wrecked the bedroom a few times, but yeah the one time that he actually threw the bed onto the balcony was so memorable that's what I think of every time RAHN STAHP comes up lel

>it's a "Mike headbutts the concrete wall and gives himself a concussion" episode

Attached: anigif_the-only-jersey-shore-gif-you-will-ever-need-3758-1314634913-9.gif (600x334, 1.33M)

>watch jersey shore dude jo vid
>tfw ywn have a 8" dick like his

That still is the funniest shit on the whole show

i highly recommend people to torrent the uncensored version of the seasons

no nudity but holy fuck hearing them swear in real-time makes the show 10x better. some of my truly favorite Sup Forums moments were the weekly /js/ threads on Sup Forums
>duck phone
>drunk ronnie posting
>situation literally /Sup Forums/

lmao I remember this

how fucking high was he

he's been pretty vocal about how he was always high on some sort of drugs during filming and that's why he always instigating shit

Snooki's tit flopped out during one episode and MTV completely missed it. I remember during the livethread we got gifs galore.

>all these wristlets
will they ever learn?

>thinks walls are made out of paper in europe too

That's only because no one wanted to fuck her. She tried literally everyone.

Oh right that was in Italy wasn't it.

>the virgin cardboard wall punch
>the chad stone wall head smash

>that moment when jwow sucker punched situation then tried to play the victim
only to be topped by the ultimate JS moment
>situation explains for the first time what the meaning behind landmines and grenades are
it was truly ahead of it's time

>it's a "Mike eats an egg salad sandwich while watching Pauly D get it in" episode

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29-03-18-03-1.png (1080x1214, 710K)

>it's a "Snook is so drunk so she can't find the beach even though it's right fucking there" episode

Attached: fec4a118b94a274baf8932da3c4074011eb12ff19b7e0fe2532456e8b6f54bc6.gif (400x225, 1.59M)

>it's a "mike puts rotting eggs under snooki's mattress" episode

>it's a "Snooki immediately gets arrested for public intoxication even though she is a good person" episode

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-24725-1487014350-2.gif (500x282, 2.2M)

ONE PUNCH DUDE

GOODNIGHT

I love Deena. I would have put a baby in her.

Attached: ca86cea989ab3ba86a5c786bb40127a7858433777af4c44ad1d9784692980765.gif (400x223, 488K)

lel wasn't it some godawful mixture of mayo, cheese, eggs and pickle juice or something?

She was the best.

Attached: 1ad0ea06e522394f640245b7a4030e3c1843b782b6991cd043691053ce98f0b9.gif (500x282, 439K)

yeah mayo, eggs, some stinky fucking cheese and then he jokes about how snooki would enjoy the pickles. i think he also put pickles underneath the bed too

>tfw she didn't want to play checkers because you were an old man
>tfw your even older
What a pathetic situation

lel anyone remember the jewish stalker pauly had?

Danielle. I laughed at that episode where she was trying to convict Pauly D to go to Israel with her kek

What did they mean by this?

>it's a "the situation gets it on with a tranny episode"

Mike made Jersey Shore he came up with all the best lines and insults the rest of the crew should of been sucking his dick
also pic related was best waifu

Attached: video_image-057067.jpg (520x781, 78K)

BASED
He even got the Air Yeezys on

DIRTY LITTLE HAMSTER!

This is my second favorite black show after The Sopranos

Truly a masterpiece of our time.

>jersey shore characters were only 21 in season 1

the guy in the back has to be trolling

Is this all-time TV kino? youtube.com/watch?v=TcdoKCHSFIQ