Is season 8 of walking dead any good?

Is season 8 of walking dead any good?

Attached: 1491632386903.jpg (1680x935, 174K)

Morgan pulls out a dude's guts in the middle of a fight. It was pretty cool.

I kinda dig what they did with Maggie.

Attached: 1519200512239.jpg (604x601, 29K)

replace '8' with any number 2-7 and you get the same answer

season 8 was EPIC

Attached: 1522270036959.jpg (778x1024, 470K)

its absolute shit, nothing but filler episodes.

though Karl was actually likable for 1 episode for the first time in the entire run of the show.

What happens to the tiger though.

Wow, Sarah is in that shitty show?

No. Its so fucking stupid its painful. No wonder Sup Forums ignores its existence.

It's better than season 7.

made her le strong female leader?

>let's kill the endgame
Retards

Just recently some random dykes living in a van showed up and gave Maggie some how to book on medieval tech.

It was one annoying Hillary Clinton acting dyke and two skinny dykes that tried to act bro and tough in a corny pantomime.

yeah. by giving her a pregnancy that stretches itself out over 3 years or so.

its ok

Attached: stupid tiger.webm (720x480, 2.82M)

The first half of S8 is just ok but the second half has been pretty good so far, probably the best the show's been in like 2 seasons. Cautiously optimistic S9 will build on the momentum of the second half of S8, especially since there will be a new showrunner. There's gonna be a lengthy timeskip in the break between S8 and S9 and I'm looking forward to the comfy medieval atmosphere post timeskip.

Attached: Alexandria.png (2048x1574, 3.59M)

>the state of le 56% normies

JUST

Junkyard lady randomly capturing Negan is just so god damn stupid shit writing.

Nope. It's even worse than season 4

What kind of desperate loser would want to run this sack of shit

Me on the left

that's the normal reaction when a white boy isn't killed

haha did the dog try to mount that chick at 35 seconds?

Attached: 1508265302827.jpg (1402x2102, 575K)

This video had so much meme potential but this is the only edit I've ever seen.

What's the original?

They watch the part when glen dies.

I watch the show, but the show is so forgetful I honestly don't know if this person isn't in the show or a main survivor

imagine having such shit and limited taste that you think that TWD is anywhere near "good" past its first season.

Why is she crying? Does she think this is a documentary?

It saw her being upset and tried to cheer her up. Doggos are bros like that.

Have you never cried watching something? I am not saying that's a cry worthy scene, but people can cry to things that aren't real user. One of the points of Sup Forums and movies is to evoke emotions.

Faith is such a slut holy shit

Forrest Gump made me cry

I CAN SMELL YOUR SEX

Yes it was. But now that she's dropped the LARP I actually like her as a character and it will be interesting to see if she becomes Alpha (the next antagonist) as many believe will happen.

Attached: Hilltop_Gates-130.png (2048x1574, 3.76M)

she had a crush on Glenn probably look at her male friends can you blame her

She is a shit leader.

>that guy on the left hand-holding the girl and not giving a shit about the show

Nuh uh, they had a character tell her she was a good leader so the audience would know what a good leader she is.

That LARP was so fucking annoying

Thank god I dropped this show. Somebody told me they finally explained why the trash people talk like that. Why?

WE NEED YOU TO MAKE ANGRY FACES. TRY SQUEEZING EVERY MUSCLE IN YOUR FACE AT ONCE.

They did? I must have missed that.

was any season of walking dead any good?
no

bretty good in the second half. THERE IS ACTUALLY SOME FUCKING PLOT PROGRESSION. instead of a season of going in circles with the saviors, the fucking lieutenants decided to say "fuck negan" so now its damn or be damned.

I had to watch the first half of s8 on 1.3x speed. more tolerable that way

do people really react this way to television shows? Is this average or expected? The most I would do at a shocking moment would be to say "damn!" or some shit.

Maybe I was mistaken. I also heard CORAL is dead? Wtf?

What's the reaction vid from

Was any show's season 8 any good?

Attached: 1520183386081.gif (256x256, 374K)

Millenials are faggots