Juan Russell
Juan Russell

zootopia jumpstarted my zoophelia

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I dunno, but I liked German's leaks.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Both are the enticing flirtatious friend who the male protagonist doesn't get to score yet.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Do the rabbit and the fox not get together at the end of that movie?

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

I don't quite remember but that would prove my point, it's only at the end. Just like Lucifer will obviously get with Chloe at the end of the show. Detective Douche will probably die heroically, leaving Lucifer the unambiguous moral right to fuck the mom and be a father to the loli.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

no they dont, he just joins the Police force, they are working on Z2

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Back to the Pit, Satan. The power of Christ compels you.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

I'm very confused user

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

That's kind of gay. Where does all the shipping come from then?

Jace King
Jace King

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Because you are a child.

Attached: 1520956857701.jpg (34 KB, 500x306)

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

From the fact that they are sexual tension in the first place

I have nothing to add so I'm going to use an ad hominem to my argument

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Because of her relationship with Lucifer, the cool guy who commits crimes but has a heart of gold like Nick? That and the sexual tension, maybe.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

i like lucifer. i hope him and chloe get together and be happy before the show gets canceled.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

I hope the show gets cancelled before they have more romantic or police crap. Why do they always insert shitty obvious romance subplots into shows that aren't supposed to be romantic? At least make it interesting.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

She obviously wants the knot, and he obviously wants to give it to her

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

you both want to fuck them?

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

you want to fuck them both

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

The Rabbit yes Chloe no

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

show about lucifer falling in love and learning to be more human
not supposed to be a romantic show
you do know its just based on the character from the comic book right, its not supposed to be the comic book in tv form

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I know the TV show failed to capture the good elements of the comic. When it's cop or romantic stuff it's a waste of the setting and characters, it's mundane and doesn't need the devil premise. When it's purely the devil stuff it didn't need Lucifer to go live on Earth and they could have focused on the fantasy/religious plot. It should have been about the devil living on Earth, not just rebrand the Mentalist as a pervert.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

It's not even weird, she's the most wholesome and appealing female character in years

Attached: zootopia-animal-seduction-judy-3-by-kazerxestelaris-d9q3spb.png (476 KB, 1296x1312)

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

wholesome
works in tandem with a mafia boss to violate a suspect's civil rights and threaten him with death if he does not comply. She was an out of control bunny that needed to be put down.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit