Attached: file.png (2050x1542, 1.3M)

Both female and both police officers?

Nah, something else.

what? how?

i want to the bunny

we all do

zootopia jumpstarted my zoophelia

I dunno, but I liked German's leaks.

Both are the enticing flirtatious friend who the male protagonist doesn't get to score yet.

Do the rabbit and the fox not get together at the end of that movie?

I don't quite remember but that would prove my point, it's only at the end. Just like Lucifer will obviously get with Chloe at the end of the show. Detective Douche will probably die heroically, leaving Lucifer the unambiguous moral right to fuck the mom and be a father to the loli.

no they dont, he just joins the Police force, they are working on Z2

Back to the Pit, Satan. The power of Christ compels you.

I'm very confused user

That's kind of gay. Where does all the shipping come from then?

>666

Because you are a child.

Attached: 1520956857701.jpg (500x306, 34K)

From the fact that they are sexual tension in the first place

>I have nothing to add so I'm going to use an ad hominem to my argument

Because of her relationship with Lucifer, the cool guy who commits crimes but has a heart of gold like Nick? That and the sexual tension, maybe.

i like lucifer. i hope him and chloe get together and be happy before the show gets canceled.

I hope the show gets cancelled before they have more romantic or police crap. Why do they always insert shitty obvious romance subplots into shows that aren't supposed to be romantic? At least make it interesting.

She obviously wants the knot, and he obviously wants to give it to her

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

you both want to fuck them?

you want to fuck them both

The Rabbit yes Chloe no

>show about lucifer falling in love and learning to be more human
>not supposed to be a romantic show
you do know its just based on the character from the comic book right, its not supposed to be the comic book in tv form

I know the TV show failed to capture the good elements of the comic. When it's cop or romantic stuff it's a waste of the setting and characters, it's mundane and doesn't need the devil premise. When it's purely the devil stuff it didn't need Lucifer to go live on Earth and they could have focused on the fantasy/religious plot. It should have been about the devil living on Earth, not just rebrand the Mentalist as a pervert.

It's not even weird, she's the most wholesome and appealing female character in years

Attached: zootopia_animal_seduction_judy_3_by_kazerxestelaris-d9q3spb.png (1296x1312, 476K)

>wholesome
>works in tandem with a mafia boss to violate a suspect's civil rights and threaten him with death if he does not comply. She was an out of control bunny that needed to be put down.