Fake-looking sets

Fake-looking sets.
Fake-looking props.

Attached: stayawayfrommywife.jpg (500x300, 40K)

Is Mel making another apocalypto movie. i want to see one with incas

based mel

the soundtrack was absolute Kino

he really went for authenticity but not sure if budget stopped him in some places or he just didn't give a shit like in Braveheart

Me and my dad got into a real tough fight a few weeks ago. We haven't been talking since. Yesterday I was just sitting in his room awkwardly watching this film. He told me it's one of his favorites. We instantly told each other little facts about the movie and history as the movie progressed and we ended up laughing like old times.

Thanks mel.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x800, 35K)

Based, now tell your Dad about the evil of the jews

This
It's what Mel would've wanted

We are jewish.

I used to watch it on my every birthday with my buddies. We agreed a few years ago that watching it over and over again has gotten kind of boring so we started watching different movies, but I still watch it every year, but alone. Anyways it’s one of the best. It just brings back great, comfy memories of 12 year old me chilling with my buddies in my country house. I think I will ask them if they want to watch it this year. Thanks Mel.

so was Bobby Fischer he still knew how awful jews are

Not an excuse desu

Imagine being so much of a Sup Forumstard that you actually like Mel Gibson movies.

Fucking lol

Become one of those.. uh whaddya call em? Self hating Jews. They're all the rage nowadays.

half jewish*

For some reason it seems odd to me that a jewish dude and his dad would get in a fight so bad they wouldn't be on speaking terms.

He's probably a pharisee.

Apocalypto is a great movie.

lmao

I haven't seen Man Without a Face but everything else is great. Bet that faggot loved Braveheart before Mel's rant was exposed.

Nope. It looked real.

I mean, barring the fact that the only son of our lord was the savior Jesus Christ.

Imagine being so much of a retard that you actually hate Mel Gibson movies.

>not making out at the end

Someone already beat him to the punch

Attached: why.jpg (1024x690, 320K)

Did you try watching it without subtitles? That almost happened to me on accident the first time I watched it. Might make it more interesting on an xth viewing.

Attached: 4672869-4319248814-if-m-.jpg (906x906, 78K)

>movie
it's a kinogram of the purest kind, pleb

are you saying this looks fake because that guy's face screams "native" to me

Yes, I agree, plaid shirts didn't exist back then.

>From the creators of Apocalypto and The Raid
Looks action kino.

This.
I'm no expert on South American native culture, but at no point did i think "that doesn't look absolutely real." It was one of the most immersive movie experiences I've had, and that's with subtitles. An amazing achievement.

Attached: Apocalypto.2006.BluRay.[22-53-30].jpg (1440x784, 197K)

Attached: v1.jpg (1152x864, 294K)

Based

Embrace of the Serpent > Apocalypto