It's over, red rover

It's over, red rover

Attached: IMG_6401.jpg (351x514, 56K)

Now that Dan has the ban, how long before he gets the van?

Nothing will happen to him

Screencap this

>rumors
Bullshit, bullfuckingshit. They wanted a new iCarly or Amanda show and he failed.
Stop pinning this on Sup Forums.

>get fired because of a "rumor"
Would a man actually do this, or is this a woman's doing?

Hmm.
Are any of the Nickelodeon girls...
Jewish?

Attached: 1482130955940.jpg (399x276, 17K)

the rumors come from the Sup Forums decade long circle jerk. pretty much a forced meme. he's innocent and didn't renew his contract because Nickelodeon is obsolete now and if he wants the big bucks he needs to move to a new studio

incorrect, fat people are always stupid, corrupt, or both. dan is clearly not stupid.

What about Dan brings out the big gun trolls?
Masterful work.

Dan is a pedophile, and fucked at least 4-7 children up the ass with his cock.

Sup Forums is secretly jealous

I doubt the dude has any real talent. He makes kid shows. That's got to be the easiest job in the biz. Kids will laugh at anything gross, they'll sympathize with highschool drama, and they'll make jokes like their parents don't understand what they like, do or how they feel. It's really not that hard. In this guys case, he apparentely went with crushes and sexuality, which any teen can easily relate with bwcause that's when it starts.

what's more plausible

Sup Forums was right about something and this guy diddled the most well known child actors for a decade and no news broke out or Nickelodeon is in the shitter and not making enough money

Yeah but what about when he would corce children ranging from 13 to 17 into blowing his cock, and the whole fingering their pussy stuff?

man does it for the woman for reasons

there are plenty of weird sleezy moments of him on twitter and in pictures

Yeah. Dan is moving onto new projects. This happens all the time in show business. You don't even have any proof I did anything. Leave the man alone.

They had to pay him 7 mil to make this grand gesture. And u know nick hates paying people

To be fair he was in most of the creative process with all those shows. Movie producers like Weinstein just green light movies that they think will make a profit.

This

I wouldn't call any of the people he abused "superstars" or crazy famous outside of that mental headcase pop singer.

wouldn't be surprised if Netflix or Cartoon Network try to get him

>abusive

>not sexual abuse

goodnight misleading clickbait

no they dont

they (whatever they are, never heard of a rumor that nobody could describe) come from the clickbait business that have been adding people to their list every time they make a career change because you dumb asses will click without questioning.

>Schneider's soldiers
Every fucking thread

well, fire a shot instead of repeating you have a gun over and over like some shifty kike

NOTHING IS ROVER!
YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF!

lol why do all these Jewish men keep turning out to be rapists? Isn't that funny? haha

Would anyone even fucking come out?

is this like the dumbledore army?
what's schneider's tax policy?

>rumors
>allegations
Scay how you can destroy a man with just a tweet or two these days.
Isn't it a bit premature to just can people before they can even defend themselves?

>meme

sure Dan. sure.

Attached: 1510023741320.jpg (1500x4795, 2.18M)

pure coincidence

Attached: 1512653893722.png (400x467, 100K)

I hope Dan is the one that snaps and shoots up Nick. That would be kino.

What's the problem here? I talked to my lawyers and they said Dan is in the clear. Nothing of any sexual nature took place on that studio lot.

None of the abused ones I reckon, they wouldn't want to sexually harrass any non-goyim

I hope Dan accuses the underage girls of sexually harassing him instead

this would be 6million-D chess
>"we just wrapped filming, i was dead-tired, and as i was undressing and sitting down, then suddently jamie lynn spears walked into my room and sat on my dick!!!"
very believable (cunny is known to be aggressive)

fucking Sup Forums alt-right white supremacists trying to spread BULLSHIT to slander Dan the Man...you will be hearing from his lawyers...you are ruining the name of this beloved entertainer. you dirty goys are just JEALOUS of his success because dan is JEWISH. FUCK YOU!!!

t. rapist gentile

Attached: RapistGoys.png (790x858, 1.16M)

Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty you little faggot

>Donald Trump
>Bill Cosby
>Ben Affleck
So this is the power of fake news............

At least Whedon was partially true.

>Moore
I am not surprised. What did he do?

DELET THIS

Attached: 1501138530713.jpg (149x163, 11K)

A white cis male who seduces women in film

meant for

Attached: 1488562746462.png (500x667, 459K)

/ourman/ cosby is innocent tbqh

also
>911

Most of them are, accusing somebody is not the same as being guilty

REVENGE

Attached: 79979.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Kenan Thompson was on SNL for many years

nice larp, TRY NOT SHOUTING, quite so much sweetie

Method acting.

this is all a charade to garner attention for the new keenan and kel reboot. screenshot this.