Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 47385317-AE11-4201-ABEB-98BBF802AD4A.jpg (768x506, 71K)

Jesus was white.

by not calling it just "Jesus", they are admitting Jesus wasn't actually black

Arab and brown

Jesus' race isn't determined until you open the box

I remember the first episode was funny as fuck and then it turned into some weird christian soap opera. It still had it's moments but I never finished Season 1. Kind of disappointing since I am a big fan of the boondocks and trailer park boys.

gay

I just started S2 it’s pretty funny

Weird Christian soap opera is a good way to describe it.

One of [AS]'s better live action shows. Wish Season 3 happened. Too bad it never will with Charlie Murphy gone.

Attached: CharlieMurphy.jpg (800x569, 53K)

Why has Mr. Murphy declined to participate in another season? He was a "baller" character, to be sure.

>Why has Mr. Murphy declined to participate in another season?

He didn't. He's been dead for almost a year now.

Attached: charlie-murphy-picture-id76121834.jpg (1028x675, 150K)

jesus was actually middle eastern. and jewish.

Attached: cat blue eyes.jpg (256x197, 4K)

WHOOOOOAH NOW THAT'S EDGY!!!

BE CAREFUL TED TURNER YOU GOT TOO MANY WHITE BOYS LAUGHING AT YOUR LIMP-WRISTED RACISM!

I liked it because of he way black people talk. Bread means money. I was lost for the first three episodes but then I started understanding what they were talking about.

is it too soon to say that i think he really did sleep with that tranny.

Can't figure out what his actual deal is.

Like is he actually Christ reborn or is he like the black version of Jesus or is the first Jesus if Jesus was born now or is he just a bum that flukes into miracles somehow?

Just watch it stoned and you'll enjoy it

I prefer the original.
Not too fond of the spin-off.

Attached: WKUK5_1264187724-000.jpg (461x307, 27K)

I remember that WKUK sketch.
>tfw you will never watch Jewtown

He's supposed to actually be Christ. But many in the show actually think he's just a bum negro who think's he's Christ. And you don't need to be high to enjoy the show.

Whoa, what the fuck are you implying here

Leftist propaganda

Dude was a hooked nose Jew.
But desu who cares what color Jesus was. It’s not about the color of his skin but about his teachings and to aspire to be a good person like he was.

But which Christ? Second coming or first? And if it is the second coming, why the fuck is he not doing the rapture?

I don't remember if I watched past the first season, but it was pretty good and fun.

What is the rapture?

>then it turned into some weird christian soap opera

That's the appeal of it. Modern day Jesus story.

oy vey not TOO offensive, this show

Second? I'm fairly certain that his stuff in the middle east is implied. Plus they show him unappreciative of the white depictions of himself a couple times.

>And if it is the second coming, why the fuck is he not doing the rapture?

Because he just wants to chill.

The second coming is when Jesus returns to lift the souls of the faithful into heaven before the apocalypse.

He just returns and starts slaughtering the faithful, sending their souls to heaven? Jesus Christ.

funny show. Slick Johnson plays the part well.

you are thinking of his brother Eddie. Eddie fucked trannies

No, he doesn't kill them he literally brings them to heaven, like their live bodies. Usually it's depicted with leaving their clothes behind (I guess Heaven is like Eden or they give you new clothes when you get there or something) so all the sinners just see a bunch of full outfits of clothes laying on the ground all over the place and they're like "oh fuck I got left behind. I'm gonna get killed in the apocalypse". There was a whole primetime drama TV series about it. Pretty sure it was called "Left Behind"

>live perfect life, never even once thinking about sex outside of marriage
>finally, it's reward time
>get stripped of everything including clothing
>get transported to alien realm and can never return home to earth
>btw everyone you ever knew who ever committed even the slightest sin won't ever be showing up there

Was definitely worth ending The Boondocks over