JL Action

>"Barda, you were the only trap I could never escape from."

What did he mean by this?

THAT SHE HAS A PENIS OK IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

LETS TAKE A MANS DECLARATION OF LOVE TO HIS WIFE AND MAKE IT AHAHAHA HIS WIFE HAS A PENIS BECAUSE SHE'S A TRAP, GET IT!?

OR MAYBE IT'S MORE /R9K/, MAYBE HE'S SAYING MARRIAGE IS A TRAP PERPETRATED BY THE ROASTIES TO MAKE MEN SUFFER

IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE AFTER?! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED ETHAN?! TO REDUCE YOURSELF TO A ONE LINE JOKE PARROTING THE SAME EXHAUSTED PUNCHLINES LIKE SOME SORT OF MARVEL CINEMATIC ACTOR, OVER AND OVER, AD INFINATUM UNTIL THE HEATH DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE?

TELL ME YOU IMAGINED SOMETHING GREATER WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD

penis lol

boper lole

That explains why she's taller than him.

But seriously, that sounds cute as fuck, what episodes is this and did it come out recently?

So like that's wrong. You kinda sound like you activated a trap once and it didn't bold well for you.

>what episodes is this and did it come out recently?

43. Yes.

whoa friend chill out it's just a cartoon lol

bode*

>IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
Yes. Thank you.

Jesus Christ, calm thine tits.

This place is what we've made it. We chose the trash heap. We choose it again and again every day.

He probably means marriage or love but cocksucking faggots will always say penis because they want to be assfucked by a trap :)

Yes thank you.

>What did he mean by this?

Mainstream Hollywood pushing their liberal agenda and redefining relationships norms to...something-something more money in the pockets of Jews?

Thanks, I'm going to try and find it.

Barda and Scott are my OTP so much I hated Earth 2 for what it did to them (and it was overall shit), I got mad at Geoff for having her leave Scott and go back to the Furies, and I got turned off of Bombshells because Bennett randomly lezzed her out with Doctor Light.

Honestly would have preferred if she had paired her with a female Scott Free, not to mention Doctor Light is a pretty random as fuck person to pair Barda with.

Earth 2 sucked in general. Fucking dumb as hell.

>THAT SHE HAS A PENIS OK IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
No
But also yes.

>Scott Free
>Human being

Nigga, wat

Just saw this, Scott was kind of obnoxious and Darkseid and him acting like father and son was weird (Scott hugging him was funny though).

Also Barda being his girlfriend instead of wife?Unless I get a wedding episode later on I don't see why they did this.

That said that ending was fun and both Scott and Barda were cute as fuck, so overall I did enjoy the episode.

faggot waste a cute romantic moment with trap joke.

He's basically Houdini and getting married to barda was the only trap he couldn't get out of.

He basically hates his life because he's going to die.

>He basically hates his life because he's going to die.

How did you even get that out of this episode?

this is the existential angst of all living beings

Go away Tom King.

Futa BigBarda just make her more perfect

>HEATH DEATH

>What did he mean by this?

The writers were being tongue-in-cheek with the long-standing rumour that Barda is/was actually a man.

It's not true, though. Just a meme perpetuated by mouth-breathers and tumblrinas.