Voltron Weekend Thread: Let's discuss predictions for s5, best boy, and how he should pilot black?

Voltron Weekend Thread: Let's discuss predictions for s5, best boy, and how he should pilot black?

>Let's discuss predictions for s5, best boy, and how he should pilot black
But Shiro is alredy piloting black allright

Back into your cage shirowife.

>best boy, and how he should pilot black
Shiro would have to be exposed as a sleeper agent. Then the show would have to admit that Keith has no leadership skills or potential. And then we would need some reason for Allura to not pilot it

>still thinking Shiro's a clone

Not saying that he is, but that he needs to be for Lance to pilot Black

>Coran piloting black
Sounds like a good idea to me

Funny crossdressing infiltration episode never

But Hunk already said he didn't really care to pilot black.

>Shiro and Keith are mission focused
>Lance tries to attention whore it up and seduce the enemy with his feminine charms but they are repulsed by such an ugly "girl"
>someone is suspicious that Pidge is a boy disguised as a girl
>They think Hunk is the most beautiful "girl" they've ever seen and all try to win her favor

>Sendak piloting Black

It would be cute to see his ears fit in the helmet.

>The Voltron Show! was written before the show was released and gained a fandom
>was based on bullshit the executives said
So is there some line or two in the official docket explicitly stating that Shiro had to made sexy on purpose to pander to horny viewers?

Shiro is not for lewd.

>From a design standpoint, there were these beautiful aspherical, asymmetrical planetary shapes for Diabazaal, Thayserix, Puig, and Olkarion that you just don't see anywhere. Where did you come up with the various visual planet designs?

>JDS: We're lucky to have amazing artists and designers. You start with what occurs in science, but we also wanted something striking, and we wanted to create elements unique to Voltron. We started to push the (design) team to think about other shapes and geospheres that could be happening on these planets. We referringly called planet Puig as the "apple core" planet because it looked like someone around the outside of an apple. The planet that has nothing but space moose or caribou on it, of course has to have antlers! The design team knocked it out of the park.

>LM: One of the fun things we always try to do on this show is change it up a bit, whether it's the shape of the planets, even as something as far back as the first season, where we have the Balmera, which is a living planet. Its habitants are these large rock people, but they have sweet innocent voices. They don't use their physical strength as aggression. We try to look at everything from a different angle. Normally we know in nature that planets are spheres, but we have that ability to break that mold and make things more interesting.

I'm glad someone noticed and they had an answer for that even if it ended up turning into more Balmera circlejerking.

Oh come on just look at his design and the positions and situations he's put through throughout the story.

Keith thicc

I hate when artists draw mouth like this. It looks like swollen vulva

Yeah but I wanna see the line in the classified design documents of the official transcript where it records in plain text the suits telling Lauren to tart Sven up and make sure to objectify him as much as possible.

How did he get so fat?

He got Calarts'd

Fat

>best boy, and how he should pilot black?
Yeah, Matt deserves it.

Storytime of issues #2-3 of vol. 2

> No funny crossdressing infiltration episode
>No beach episode
>No theater episode
Damn. I hope we'll get at least something from these in season 5

Krupump is a pretty unfortunate sounding name.

I want to fugg Lance's boipussi until he cries.

Any poly-Hunk headcanons btfo.

Pidge would be a better choice for black. Hell, Bii Boh Bii would probably be a better choice.

>name ends in -ump
>says he will make them great again
Kek

>two cat babes offer to be your harem
>reject them

Hunk man you'll regret it

>virgin incel's guide to falling in love

Hunk is not for furry. Hunk is for rocks.

>Lance failed chemistry

So he's retarded on top of everything else huh

He's a scalie not a furry.

Everyone stick inside Black

Also this show doesn't have enough suffering. Matt needs to die for real this time.

I'd say Coran and Kolivan may die in /m/anly sacrifices later down the line.

>hunk gets a compassion plot

Cute.

Oh that Lance always looking for ayy lmao pussy!

Okay despite the crummy art this particular issue isn't too bad. I actually laughed at the furry girls and there was some good character moments for both Hunk and Lance.

This picture is good

Sexy

I thought that said Homo virus at first.

>Pidge's face when she would group shower in the guys lock room surrounded by chad meat at the garrison

>bottom right panel

>those tits and waist
Keith is the best girl

He knows furries need to yiff in hell.

So polygamy is still practiced in the future...

Also, are those Pidges fucking traced from the show?

>I'm just a kid!

Hunk confirmed for smol child, you pedos better back off from including Hunk in your problematic ships.

A lot of these faces seem to be either traced or heavily influenced from shots in the show.

>Also, are those Pidges fucking traced from the show?
At least half of any images of the paladins in these comics are.

inb4 someone interprets the first panel as Klance

Why is Keith a Mexican in this page?

>Somehow I think the Davdabhau would approve. Hunk--
Somehow I think this line has a typo. Anons-