Can we have a prayer thread for Trump before the big day?

Can we have a prayer thread for Trump before the big day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth-finding/read/articles/since-god-knows-everything-why-should-we-pray-9549.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is that neck beard

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Us.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Amen

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV)

God, we pray your will be done, we pray the truth that should come out comes out, and we pray for divine protection over the sanctity of the vote.

Made the ballot machines and those counting them reflect the accurate measure of the people.

Thank you for bringing Trump into our lives, and we apologize for our imperfect nature.

Amen.

Amen brothers

You mean KeK thread?

I'm not good at praying but I'll say a short one.

Lord, thank you for giving Trump and America victory. Keep Trump safe and guide him. Let no weapon formed against him prosper. Let him win so bigly that no amount of voter fraud will work. Keep Trump supporter's votes safe. Amen.

Lmaoo

Amen brotha

Saul was a false prophet, liar and a coward.
The Lord reveals this to John in revelations in the letter to Ephesus.
Saul of Tarsu (666)

>prayer thread
Since when has praying worked?

2 Corinthians

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless Donald Trump.

said a prayer for him last night, he is going to need all the strength he can get.

Prayer is cheap

These digits are not

Never posted before, but ill say one. Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, I pray that the right person for our country is chosen. Your will be done, Amen.

Trump is the most atheist major candidate in the history of US elections.

What's the point of even asking God for anything? If he is omniscient he already knows what we want. Since he is benevolent he will do the right thing no matter what. Praying is just arrogant thinking that God doesn't already know what's best.

This is a good thread and I also would like to add that no matter what happens you fellows should never feel alone.

Thats the reason I pray for the right candidate to be chosen. Not assuming His decision.

how the fuck do you faggots believe in god when hitler lost, donald trump is losing, every country is full of cucks, etc?

Amen

Always. Not all prayers are answered, and rightfully so. If they are true, and just. Righteous in nature, they may be answered. Even then, they may not be. God is never wrong.

Free will.

A fucking leaf

Can't get more against God than devil worship

Father I pray that you forgive us for our many sins and bless us Tuesday father. Give us another chance to make it right. Bless my American brothers and sisters and bless Mr. Trump.

In Jesus name, amen

False.

Amen

Trump is as atheistic as it gets. How can't you see that?

KEK protect Trump with these dubs

Not all prayers are to ask for material things. See For Ordering A Life Wisely by Saint Aquinas.

Dear Jesus Christ

Dies irae, dies illa
Solvet Saeclum in favilla
Teste Satan cum sibylla.
Quantos tremor est futurus
Quando Vindex est venturus
Cuncta stricte discussurus.
Dies irae, dies illa!
Sanctus Satanas, Sanctus
Dominus Diabolus Sabaoth.
Satanas – venire!
Satanas – venire!
Ave, Satanas, ave Satanas.
Tui sunt caeli,
Tua est terra,
Ave Satanas!
Oriens splendor lucis aeternae
Et Lucifer justitae: veni
Et illumine sedentes in tenebris
Et umbra mortis.

Ad Satanas qui laetificat juventutem meam
Veni, omnipotens aeterne diabolus!
Pone, diabolus, custodiam!

It is about love, user.

lol

praise kek

>praying for this
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
You're doing it wrong

Christ is Lord. Turn from you heretical ways. Ironic idolatry is still idolatry.

May God have mercy on you.

Lord, we all may know that you're blessed country is going down a road that you don't approve. Our society continues to spit in your face.

But we pray, Jesus; that you put your hands on this election. Remind the world and certain people in Washington who exactly is in control.

We know that it matters now who gets in office, for you are still king of heaven; but we pray that you favor Trump. Not necessarily for his beliefs, but to show every liberal and feminist in the US that if you tick enough people off, you get slapped in the face.

In Jesus name; Amen.

Then what's the point of praying if God is going to do what is righteous and just anyway?

envision trump in a golden light comb,ask archaangel michael to protect him

Lord God, Help Donald Trump through the final leg of his journey. Help him be safe.
Amen

Dear Lord in Heaven,

Please watch over us as we vote for our next President this coming Tuesday.

Please help us to elect a President that will strive to keep the peace between all good men and women in this world.

Please help us to elect a President who will honor our Constitution and protect the rights of the least among us.

Please keep us in the palm of your hand dear God and protect all of us from the slings and arrows of this world and all who seek to do this country and its people harm.

Amen.

oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth-finding/read/articles/since-god-knows-everything-why-should-we-pray-9549.html

What part of free will do you not understand?

Hail Satan, may he rule the realm of Hell and soon take us all. Christ cannot save us, for he is only mortal.

>Then what's the point of praying if God is going to do what he wants anyway
Fixed.

lord kek, give your blessing unto our blue eyed savior

I lit a candle in church for Trump today.

DORMMAMU

IVE COME TO BARGAIN

Deer Lord, bless us with your magnificent Antlers of Justice and your Hooves of Steel so that we may MAGA

Amen

PRAISE GOD

CHRIST IS WITH US

If prayers worked, you wouldn't need to campaign or vote. Just have everyone pray, and God will choose the fittest candidate.

Begone, you wretched satanist

God bless America we turned our back on God and are seeing Hell and acting surprised

That's not how it works you stupid leaf.

Ignorance is bliss leaf

bump for God

Fellow Christians, how do I become closer to our Lord? 2016 has proved to be most turbulent, and over my life I have not been very close to Him, and I would like to change that.

I am a Catholic by upbringing, but I do not feel the Catholic Church represents my beliefs anymore. What other branches of Christianity should I research?

Amen.

Amen.

Read your Bible and pray.

Orthodox.

Southern Baptist

amen

Dear Lord, please let Trump win on tuesday so we can drain the swamp. Amen.

we should do this monday night also.

>pray for a beneficial outcome
>also have to work to actually get that outcome
So what the fuck is the point of prayer if it's entirely up to you? Either you can affect the results by appealing to God to help achieve your aims (to the detriment of the other side), or you can't. Which is it?

Amen

أبانا الذي في السموات
ليتقدس اسمك.
ليأت ملكوتك،
لتكن مشيئتك،
على الأرض كما هي في السماء.
أعطانا اليوم خبزنا اليومي،
واغفر لنا ذنوبنا وخطايانا،
كما نغفر نحن أيضا للمذنبين إلينا.
وتؤدي بنا الا الى الاغراء،
لكن نجنا من الشرير. آمين.

amen

Psalm 9

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
My enemies turn back;
they stumble and perish before you.
For you have upheld my right and my cause,
sitting enthroned as the righteous judge.
You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.
Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies,
you have uprooted their cities;
even the memory of them has perished.
The Lord reigns forever;
he has established his throne for judgment.
He rules the world in righteousness
and judges the peoples with equity.
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done.
For he who avenges blood remembers;
he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.
Lord, see how my enemies persecute me!
Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,
that I may declare your praises
in the gates of Daughter Zion,
and there rejoice in your salvation.
The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug;
their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.
The Lord is known by his acts of justice;
the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.[c]
The wicked go down to the realm of the dead,
all the nations that forget God.
But God will never forget the needy;
the hope of the afflicted will never perish.
Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph;
let the nations be judged in your presence.
Strike them with terror, Lord;
let the nations know they are only mortal.

God, please forgive us for straying from your teachings with our pagan frog worshiping. Please, under your blessing, let Trump win the presidency, draining the swamp and paving the way for a 2024 Ivanka presidency. Please give him the strength to make America great again.

Also, I offer these dubs to you my lord.

Trump, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Donald... so grant me one request. Grant us revenge!

Inshallah

Amen

Amen

>that ID

Whether you like Trump or not....

Amen.

This is my favourite

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

God bless Donald Trump and guide him on the path to victory.

we pray to God, not Trump

Amen

shadilay

Amen.

Remember to pray in a false idol to inc gods wrath, so he will not win

gg retards

Is there anything sadder than a Drumpfkin?

You've spent your entire fucking life losing, and losing, and losing, and now your bigotry will be exposed to the world.

NO ONE will hire you for supporting Drumpf. NO ONE will be your friend after supporting drumpf. NO ONE will ever date you after supporting drumpf.

So just hang your coat up and leave this life. You lost. YOU FUCKING LOST!

Amen.

Lord, Im a brand new believer. But I have seen that there is good and evil and nothing is random. I have seen the evil and it made my heart break.
I am asking Lord, with humble sincerity and faith that you save the United States of America and its people, bring peace to the country under President Trump, and likewise to the world.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Get thee behind me, Satan. You really show yourself when you talk in absolutes. YOU are the loser. Go eat some Clinton babies, we're coming for you next.

Amen.

Amen

Bless this mess, please little baby Jesus, let all the heretics not weep too much when Trump wins on Tues, for we need the tears to lubricate our swords, so they may go swiftly thru the heretics neck.

In dubs i pray, Amen

...And if you do not, then to HELL with you!

Amen

Amen Amen