Snart permanantly disappeared from Flash

>Snart permanantly disappeared from Flash
>Dead in Legends
>Leaving both shows permanantly
>Barely appears in comics anymore

With this in mind, has Caitlin basically become Flash's new cold-based enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbFIeFwB6xn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Only girls get to be cool these days.

hes alive in legends time travel bullshit made it so he never joined them while still keeping his sacrifice

>>Leaving both shows permanantly
source?

His instagram
>instagram.com/p/BbFIeFwB6xn/

Damn.

Only on the CW, Killer Frost has barely interacted with Barry in the comics

Carlos, is that you?

>Inb4 Frost is the one that forms the Rogues

Eh, with Malcolm gone for good too, I’m not surprised

Plus Heatwave > Cold

This is definitely going to happen. There was a rumor a while back that shed be a mole inside them

So I decided to give flash S4 a chance and it's basically the worst part of the previous seasons combined minus an evil speedster (I'm sure that'll happen too).

>Why is Iris so prominent?
>I don't give a shit about their wedding, dude
>I don't give a shit about Joe's love life
>I don't give a shit about Cisco's love life
>Why fucking write off Wally AFTER HE BECOMES A LIKABLE CHARACTER

WHY?

Iris is prominent because she's black Felicity. She's the self-insert for women.

The thing is, she's super divisive and a large chunk of people hate her because she contributes nothing & eats up screen time, so the showrunners keep trying to "fix" her by pushing her to the forefront, which makes everything worse

i never got why using her powers makes her evil. cisco doesn't just go evil, so why would she go evil just using her powers? they didn't seem to explain it very well

Even in the first episode while she's trying to play boss Cisco literally says Barry made him boss when he left. Iris has

>NO POWERS
>NO FUCKING SCIENCE DEGREE SHIT
>NO POLICE EXPERIENCE
>NOTHING
What the FUCK

Barry is such a shitheel about metas that aren't his friends

That's the thing. There have been a bunch of interviews and articles handwringing over Iris serving no purpose, so the showrunners appointed her leader to "prove" she was important and capable.

The plan was that since Iris was the only one with no role they could make her the leader and she would feel like an important contributing character.

Like, Lois Lane has no powers and you could see her becoming the scrappy leader of some group right? But Iris hasn't shown the kind of attitude or capability that Lois has.

it doesn't help that Iris is actually not likable

She made a stink about Barry leaving without consulting her and ended off the conversation by saying "well i woulda told you to go anyway"

Basically, she's a selfish partner.

caitlin is a repressed person. using her powers doesn't make her go evil it makes the parts of herself that she represses come to the forefront of her personality.

So is Killer Slut back?

wasn't there some gimmicky shit about how it also makes her more emotionally frigid and shit?