Parents of Pizza Hut robbery suspect question why employee shot, killed their son

Why are these people allowed to breed?

>Subhumans rob pizza hut
>Pizza Hut employee pulls out gun
>Shoots robber in head
>Parents chimping out in Robbers defense

Other urls found in this thread:

wbtv.com/story/33618000/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-shot-killed-their-son
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link

wbtv.com/story/33618000/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-shot-killed-their-son

why not just give him the damn pizza?
then report him to police

or better, give him the pizza and put the costs on paying customers.

I think he wanted more than a pizza m9

2 pizzas?
how much dis nigga gon eat?

The fucker was trying to steal like ten goddamned pizzas, I heard

When it comes down to it people will always side with family. Even if family is gutter trash criminal scum. They don't care that their son was pointing a weapon at someone and could have taken their lives and put their love ones in the same place they are in. They're more concerned about their son being dead which is understandable and a part of grieving process. But these people are just as much scum as their son.
For one. No, being down on your luck give you no right to rob a joint. Get a job. Why weren't you as parents helping him out? The fuck does that have to do with him robbing a store?
Two they want money from their son's death.
This is a cash grab now.
Three, note the sleeping bitch/or nigga in the behind them while they do an interview with local news.

nah it was at least dozen plus a couple 2 liter Sprites

that's pretty funny

And the worst part is this is too common among blacks.
This, never mind the fact our family member was committing a crime or act of violence. "Why you have to kill him doh"
It's retarded to think that someone looking down the barrel of a gun is going to say "Better let the cops handle him." Survival mode kicks in and you do what you have to do to see tomorrow and this employee didn't feel like dying or seeing his co-workers die.

Why are we still giving these people attention?

>that nigger passed out in the back

nice get. 2 pizzas confirmed

lol this mom is a cunt

>rob restaurant with gun
>get shot in head
>it was personal

...ok

DIN'

DU

NUFFIN'

because muh white guilt in the media

>their son used to be a Pizza Hut employee.

If a former employee came in with a weapon, my first though would be that this could be a disgrunted-worker shooting in progress, regardless of whether the guy stated it was a robbery or not.

>leaves behind a young son

fuck that nigger but srsly, this explains so much about niggers. that kid is going to grow up knowing that his dad was a piece of shit that died like a bitch while trying to rob a fucking pizza hut.

that shits gotta fuck with the rudimentary psyche that niggers possess.

This reminds me of this story.
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
Teenage black guy breaks into house, the owner see him on her surveillance system and make a B line to her home. Black guy is still there in her house just chilling. Confrontation, he tries to run, she blasts him.
The response from the family/hoodrats is fucking gold.
>“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

I don't blame them so much as I blame the faggot lying press for giving them their soapbox to spout all their bullshit rhetoric

i remember this pretty recently

The justification and entitlement is what really pisses me off, Jesus Christ

She must be from the noble Roof Korean blood line.

i have no problem with them breeding, i only think that animals should be either in the wild or in cages, not in your local pizza hut.

Did they died?

Killed one of them. Died in her driveway

I have to go back to this quote.
>"He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”
First off going to a technical school doesn't constitute big on education.
Second, people who have goals don't burgle other people homes.
And "he was a funny guy" is another attempt to paint a criminal as the gentle dindu. If he was so funny then fucking do stand up or get into writing comedy. Dumb fucking thots just enjoying the camera lights lying their asses off.
Also notice how the written article omits the girls saying
>“I don’t care if she have her gun license, (her rights), or any of that.
That's right never mind your rights to defend yourself and property. Gimme dat.

Ok. I had to have my wife pause watching the flash to tell her this one. She chuckled.

lel, a head shot is personal

Too many movies.

>Teenage black guy breaks into house, the owner see him on her surveillance system and make a B line to her home. Black guy is still there in her house just chilling. Confrontation, he tries to run, she blasts him.
What kind of security system was this? Cameras that notify her via smart phone when they detect movement? That's pretty fucking cool if so.