Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't drink their kool-aid

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 4 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/45f92c1a-479f-40f5-be37-d9beddb4c87cRWBY5Ch0420171102v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

hlstester.com/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3VIanVAAEvAF4.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=uHK6X7cOm50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will the freezerburn hug cause all of the autist BB shippers to sperg out and send more death threats to RT?

So, if you want to fuck Oz are you pedo now?

Infinite Hugs!

I thinks they intentionally try to piss off the BB crowd now.
Which I don't mind, but there are probably like 2 or 3 decent shipper who had to suffer because of that.

Even more!

how to use the m3u8 file?
the online one isnt working for me, and neither is VLC

i dont quite get how to use it, since u never used it before

Barb was making air blowjobs on twatter
Jelaous bitter old sandyvagina started sniping at her on twatter in classic bitter sandy vagina fashion to stop setting a bad example for all the retarded cumdumps having pre-highschool sex out there

They had a big autistic slapfight on twitter instead of just saying cool,whatever like a functional adult

Shortly after, Kathleen was "let go" from RT. Babs is basically a hugpillow that reminds burnie of the wonder and love for the company he used to have so they're tight as hell. not saying babs cried to sugar daddy burns to fire kathleen for an autistic outside of work discussion but....
Much later, barb publicly states on the rt podcast iirc she feels bad about the incident which basically nuked Kathleen from orbit

Later on, sandy vagina gets some involved to some degree with local wannabe Monty skinwalker shane in his autistic breakdown after his firing from trying to hold them back to poser instead of taking the show forward. I think it was mostly limited to the work environment is a mess all around but her weighing in at all really tarnished her.

Even later, on women's achievement day or whatever, Ashley is making celebratory tweets about the success of the know channel and sandy vagina takes potshots about how it was all cause she was fucking then married burnie because the festering jealousy of sandy vagina can't bear a world where TIME AND EFFORT MUH TIME AND EFFORT MUH TIME AND EFFORT REEEEEEEEEEEE didn't automagically make her life paradise.

tl;dr, glynda is fucking gone from the show forever so whenever Mrs. Notappearinginthisvolume would organically be expected to do something in the plot it'll either be written out or clunkily offscreen'd.

Qrow's one man

Yeah, but hopefully it'll be enough to help them mature and understand that they can just enjoy their headcannon instead of being autistic

Open chrome, go to hlstester.com/ , put the link in, click the play button

"Take a moment to wonder, if your already where you belong"

>Living in a tent in the woods
>Shitting in a bucket
>Robbing strangers
>Using jobbers as meat shields

What did she mean by this?

The hug with Blake will happen

But I like the one with Weiss

She's everyones mom, she can't just abandon her incompotent children

freedumz

She's not being thrown away in an old white man's power games. At least she's dying free

It means that Qrow did nothing wrong

>ywn be Raven's personal meatstick

Reminder that while the team tore itself apart, Weiss the cuddle slut will pull it back together

What if Weiss beats Yang to hugging Blake?

>"Hey user mind if i use your bathroom to smoke some PCP"

>You will never succumb to a blood infection from the tears in your ass after raven's constant pegging
Fixed that for you

>just discovered and marathoned show a few days ago
>ask innocently about some funny twitter gossip i keep hearing about
>just enjoying a fun show made by kooky weebs with varying levels of quality but lots of heart
>it's the same kind of childish backstabby suffering factory as every other small indie project that meets some success
>another example of the only consistent throughline of the industry being disillusionment and the death of dreams

'
YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD

There are tons of rube faces somewhere in the paste bin

>Succulent trap give cross dressing wig wearing Dio Brando an offering.png

Don't go lookin' for snakes, you might find them.

what did i do now??

Which character has the most death flags on them at the moment? my vote goes to Raven, Yang will kill her

>Raven empties her shit bucket by opening a portal to a random person and disposing the content through

Found some, thanks m8

This is what I wanted to do for it earlier, someone posted the original base picture of this last thread.

>4. Don't drink their kool-aid
I see what you did there OP.

There's precisely three- probably four- people she can portal to user. So tell us, who's getting shit for Christmas?

Weiss really needs a break from all of this molestation.

pressing her giant chesticles against freezer flats

>Yeah, but hopefully it'll be enough to help them mature and understand that they can just enjoy their headcannon instead of being autistic
>RWBYg telling other people to be mature and stop being autistic.

more

flat is justice

not a lot cause people usually get stuck on first level ship wars

>RWBYg telling other people to be mature and stop being autistic.
Not our fault they are even dumber.

Misa has produced an interesting new image exploring the relationship between Cinder and Emerald:
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3VIanVAAEvAF4.jpg:orig

>tl;dr, glynda is fucking gone from the show forever

Or they could just replace her voice actress.
I mean, shit. They've done it with other characters for less reasons, and Glynda has been gone long enough that you wouldn't even notice the change unless the voices were dramatically different.

Yet here we are with still no replacement

Casual reminder that the best ships this show has to offer are all on Team RWBY.
Pollination
Bees' Schnees
Ladybug
Monochrome
White Rose
Freezerburn
Enabler
Newspaper (Weiss, Blake, Ruby)
Red Hot Kitty Peppers (Yang, Blake, Ruby)
etc etc

>>it's the same kind of childish backstabby suffering factory as every other small indie project that meets some success
It's honestly not that bad. There have been a few disillusioned employees (Shane, Kathleen, JJ), but for the most part they were at least partially in the wrong themselves. For the most part, the main personalities are happy and get along.

Having said that, there are Glassdoor reviews suggesting that the rank-and-file employees who aren't on camera are kinda unappreciated, though.

damlol. Kathleen btfo.

Getting a cross domain block on the m3u8 link

any fix?

> not noting Emberald as an exception

Getting a FIRST Membership

Use Microsoft Edge, if you have it. Mobile browsers also work if you're desperate. If neither of those work, at least you can look at this picture of Arslan.

It also worked in Chrome

No, stop it, you can't get me to watch RWBY with hot fanart that looks 100 times better than the actual show. I'm not falling for that again.

Worked, thanks.

Yeah I normally use chrome and never had an issue before today

chrome, hlstester.com/ , use the m3u8

That's what i was using.

She has no role in the current story yet so that's understandable.

Because they don't need one yet?
If they decide to use Glynda again, they'll hire someone.
Until then, there's no point. They'd just end up with a Neo situation where some poor actress sits in the shadows waiting for a voice role that will never come, eventually dropping out of it before anyone even learns her name.

>Everytime it cuts to whatever is happening to Blake

I can't wait for Blake to reunite with another RWBY so that we can stop having solo Blake scenes.

Just use the download
Its so much more dependable.

>every time it cuts to whatever is happening with weiss

You guys got any idea where I can get the manga and anthology? I´m short on money for everything that isn´t food.

>Everytime they cut to anyone whose not Ruby and the gang or the villains

youtube.com/watch?v=uHK6X7cOm50

>Everytime anything happens ever

Why do they do it?

Elyse > OG Lindsay > Ashley > POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>> Every other RT girl

This.
I miss S1 and 2 where nothing happened.

>It's a Yang scene

Someone fuck my mom!

Kara > Internet Box-era Lindsay > All other RT girls > shit > Barb > Meg

Raven looks like a second life character

source?

Yang and Weiss are fine, at least they're doing shit. Blake has just been hanging around while stuff happens around her. Also YW are pretty much done but Blake better wrap it the fuck up and get on a boat next episode,

>that nose

>tfw a rwby PA makes the worst grimm

Kara is too normal for the fans of RT and RWBY. I would be worried I'd ruin her spirit.

Kara is basically dead besides being weiss. Been loving Becca on the podcasts.

>Everytime it cuts to whatever is happening to Blake

>Becca got the role of Sister because they kept giving her increasingly disgusting lines to read on the spot and realised she had no line to cross

She's like Barb but without the issue of being stuck in the RT bubble of living.

that is the exact opposite of what anteaters do

That one was the best. I could actually see it being in the show if it didn't spit ants and just whipped stuff with its tongue. Ant spitting is too silly but its a cool idea.

That was the joke.

Oh also it eats normal ants and spits them out as Grimm ants that eat your eyes or something

This is quite bad ass in all honesty

>everytime it cuts away from whatever is happening with blake

YWN make Ruby cry.

Yeah that one nearly as scary as the nuckelavee.

But then Pat just made like an otter. Maybe he only does human character design like the cute little boys.

Imma pull a Ed Edd and Eddy style scam and get Ruby to give me all her cookies.

Whats this copy pasta about? You want them to beat her up? or mind break her?

why would there be such a strict limit?

It's just a crying Ruby.

can you link Misa's twitter?

She doesn't have many friends because she's so smug. So its like the people she said in the episode plus maybe a few more. She most likely can teleport to Vernal.

Oh I lapsed on what YWN means and thought it meant Yang/Weiss/Nora

Will he ever git gud?