That slow mo

>that slow mo
>those strings
>military hardware
>formations
>shots of military dudes prepping
>lens flare
>technical military language voiceover through crackling radio calling for some serious shit
>shots of wholesome kids being wholesome in America
>shots of wholesome qt 3.14s being qt and hopeful and patriotic
>no quips and le funny 4th wall bullshit no matter how cheesy it gets

say what you want about Micheal Bay but he knows how to make FUCK YEAH GET PUMPED kino sequences

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-04-06-00h54m25s597.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/07/10/prepare-yourselves-robots-will-soon-replace-doctors-in-healthcare/#280df4a252b5
youtu.be/9edtHJMaws0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The heck are you talking about

MICHEAL BAY NIGGA

Attached: 8533814458_101f1a4f09_o.jpg (3840x5760, 1.02M)

Attached: 14634946676_159bdb9413_b.jpg (683x1024, 158K)

>that dry, wrinkle skin

I saw her running back and forth around the exhibition hall all day at SDCC 2009 like a whore waiting to be discovered by some nerds with money. I felt like if I had $200 I could easily get her to suck my dick.

Attached: image.png.97d29fb9231e1df7d45661fdb3284f62.png (640x1136, 164K)

>tfw born as a man

woman have it easy.

jelly
she knows what she is doing

your fatass would need a hundred times that much for her to even look at you

Attached: 1421081419692.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Is this a joke? That bitch puts on skimpy bikinis and thirsty niggas give her 44k a month for it?

>play dressup
>as a slutty version of female media characters
>get paid $50,000 a month just from idiots on the internet

Hmm actually sweetie women go throuh cramps, pms and wearing heels mmk?

right, I'm fat

It's not she stands out as a sexable unless she's dressed like a total whore

my baby earns
people who get sucked in deserve their money taken from them

Attached: 1450577532632.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Don't look at like that, senpai.

Women can always use EZMODE and slut/whore themselves out for some quick money but sooner or later that well will run dry then they have face reality.

As men, we work hard at first but then smarter and eventually we hit our stride and do reasonably well (assuming you want that).

You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get.

Attached: 1521936026167.jpg (480x553, 62K)

She’s so gross

all that get

check this

Attached: 1419937662266.gif (500x257, 273K)

She is but I still want to fuck her so bad.

>fake tits
no thanks

wouldnt she be more likely to look at him if hes fat since he takes up more space

WHY IS SHE SO BALD

I don't care about her massive bald forehead. I'd cum all over it

Good for her. If some idiots are willing to pay mad dosh, might as well take advantage of it.

>JNig thread on Sup Forums
Are you trying to attract a flock of angry seagulls?

Attached: 1354048963051.gif (160x160, 370K)

no u

fat people tend to blend into the background and disappear

Attached: 1438320919772.webm (800x440, 1.6M)

Attached: QoPMIeI.jpg (423x434, 37K)

man those jaggies

she needs a better video card to render her forehead

dumb phoneposter(s)

>this many people with such awful taste

The Shadman of cosplay sluts

>$43K a month
What the fuck kind of retarded nigger pays some slut to wear costumes. Fucking dumb faggots what the fuck

JUST

>one female is making 43k a month for cosplaying
>GRRR WOMEN HAVE IT EASY

Give me 5,000 cases of women making this amount in cosplaying.

The cretins that pay for this shit need to be deported to North Korea.

>what is camwhoring
There's a lot more than 5000.

You get a free job at microsoft or google if you have a cunt and a CS degree

I was going to reply but then I saw this is actually a stealth thread.

cosplaying is not camwhoring. nice trips tho.

Not an argument.

Look at this ABSOLUTE seething roastie

>m-m-maybe if I donate I get nudes

>women don't have it easy
not an argument
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FEMALE ARGUMENTATION

Once she hits the wall she will still have over $100k

>cosplaying is not camwhoring.
Yeah, I'm sure all the men paying her do it out of appreciation for her skills as a seamstress.
And even if it weren't, camwhoring is still a thing and women on it get paid inordinate amounts for doing next to nothing. And one slut who makes 43k/month does nothing to dismiss the point that these twats have it easy.

Old whores at least needed to actually fuck a guy to get paid for it.

there's hundreds of thousands who get a better deal for doing NOTHING but fucking

This bitch makes more in a month what some married couples make in a year. She is more than set for life

she blows a lot vacationing and dining expensively

>mfw it's probably hit 3,000 idiots at the time of this post

Attached: 1411434631804.gif (421x437, 3M)

>666
how fitting

Attached: ironic.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

>Suffer through years of school, med school, countless hours of apprenticeship and ass kissing
>Barely scratching 100k a year
>See this
>mfw

Attached: 1441318745686.jpg (500x482, 17K)

You really think you are guaranteed to "hit your stride"? Grow up. There is no guarantee, many people never do while trying as hard as anyone.

Maybe because that argument is factually incorrect. More is required than a vagina and a degree.

If it makes you feel any better, you probably won't have to worry about being a doctor for that much longer

forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/07/10/prepare-yourselves-robots-will-soon-replace-doctors-in-healthcare/#280df4a252b5

Nope, dumb bitches with B averages and trash resumes I went to school with got flown across the country for interviews with silicon valley companies just because they were women

stay mad fags

Attached: 1436966649258.webm (792x576, 2.24M)

>all these incels getting mad at a savvy business woman

Sex bots should replace the cosplayer market to an extent, right? I think most of the people giving Jessica money are just lonely. She'll probably be old or dead by the time androids become advanced enough to give realistic companionship though.

This shitface is a low world mongrel and her BF is a soyboy

Make it a rule to diminish and ostracize the pussy-pedestalizing cucks who enable this.

Attached: 236.jpg (737x553, 88K)

Companies dont hire just because of your grades, idiot. Learn how to write a proper application.

ikr

Attached: 1436966537190.webm (640x360, 1.33M)

I'm doing just fine, I work for a bank. It's common knowledge that silicon valley companies will bend over backwards to hire incompetent women, I don't know why you would try to deny this

Not the guy you're talking to, but that sort of thing can happen for men in certain parts of the world. China has a job called a white monkey. It's a job for foreigners where you get hired to dress up in a suit and show up to business meetings. Your purpose is to make the Chinese company seem more international and therefore powerful.

The purpose of the Silicon Valley girls is probably to keep the nerds happy and productive. They're basically groupies. The nerds are going to want to join the companies with the hottest girls.

And yet when I post sexy and fetish pictures of myself on tumblr all I get is a ton of gays hitting on me. Wtf

Based Alicebro

Attached: gc.jpg (408x574, 35K)

>study five years to become important part of society
>get out bid on a house by some whore loser exploiting idiots
Mark my words, shit like this will break the world. I would decimate these tech companies into ash if the government okay'd it.

being a white monkey sounds pretty chill desu senpai

>people surprised celebrities make a lot of money
In 5 years she's going to be busted looking, she might as well milk it while she can.

>The purpose of the Silicon Valley girls is probably to keep the nerds happy and productive. They're basically groupies. The nerds are going to want to join the companies with the hottest girls.
So they can get fired for eye raping them or sexually harassing them by saying "you look nice today Clarissa?" Nah. It's just another case of corporate cheek spreading in the face of Regressive demands for INCLUSION and DIVERSITY.
youtu.be/9edtHJMaws0

Attached: 20180329_083522.png (1080x1127, 199K)

Homer Simpson is kind of like a white monkey, and Frank Grimes represents all the people envious of Jessica Nigri.

>wh*tes

>43k / 3k = $14 each

That seems high

I love those tits, curse my fake tits fetish.