Paddington 2 discussion

Paddington 2>Paddington

Attached: 15135263345a36943e3ffbb[1].jpg (500x740, 125K)

he's a bear

Agreed. Chaddington 2 was primo bear kino

Make way for the Godfather 2 of animated kidkino

Judy is qt3.14

Attached: Paddington-character-posters-3[1].jpg (1215x1800, 297K)

>watch first movie
>see how much fun kids are having with the bear
>realise later that the bear is CGI, so kid actors were not having so much fun filming the movie

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

for you

there's nothing more fun than pretending to have a talking bear friend

Do I need to watch Paddington 1 in order to understand the Paddington Cinematic Universe?

I mean, I guess Paddington 1 was not horrible, but it was just a generic kids movie. I can't imagine that they turned the sequel into a work of art.

CHADDINGTON

I disagree. First Paddington movie was better, though both are near perfect movies.
First Paddington had a better villain and a better mystery.
I feel like the second movie should have kept the villain's identity a secret until the end.
The reveal that Hugh Grant was the grandson of the magician was not as impactful as the reveal that Nicole Kidman was the explorer's daughter .

>you’ll never have a comfy talking bear friend with good fashion
>why live

I didn't and I feel that I still got a complete viewing experience, even more so on the second viewing.

Is there a more based characte than Mad Dog? While only in the film for a brief scene, he completely captured my attention made me yearn to gain a better understanding of the character.

Attached: 20180329_021509.jpg (215x270, 38K)

fucking bongs

>you will never eat marmalade sandwiches with a talking bear from darkest Peru
kill me now

Attached: 1409073292436.jpg (336x434, 12K)

>Americans mad they don't have their own quaint family friendly kino and have to settle for capeshit instead.

Paddington 2 was ludicrous.

Any self-respecting Paddington fan would know that the fucking bear would never get involved in anything related to jails.

He's supposed to bump into lampposts because he's too focused on eating his fucking marmalade sandwiches and that's that. Not being arrested, thrown into jail, and for god's sake definitely not advocating multicultural London.

>You will never be a yoing child who's family adopts a talking bear whom you love platonically

Fuck my life

>platonically

I'm surprised the amount of Paddington lewd is so low, actually.

Only lewd I've seen was him smoking a zoot and getting his dick sucked on Russel Howard's good news.

>you will never spend your life with the paddington universe Sally Hawkins

Kill me breahs

He's a rapist

She's married you fucking faggot
Leave her alone I warned you

Judy looked innocent in the first film.

She's been picking up on the London skank look in the second film.

is there some reason to change actors? the first paddington was only 3 years ago

>not advocating multicultural London
>Peruvian immigrant that lives in London

Why does he have an English accent if he is from Peru.

Diversity done right

>Immigrant comes to UK and goes to prison

Pottery