Corey feldman stabbed

Corey Feldman says he was stabbed in attempted murder but police are telling a different story.
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/corey-feldman-says-was-stabbed-in-attempted-murder-shares-photos-from-his-hospital-bed.html
>F

Attached: 0328-corey-feldman-stabbed-2.jpg (728x547, 262K)

who?

lol he's holding a vape

non-attractive lead in Stand By Me. also the non-attractive lead in The Goonies

never fuck people over selling coke, Corey

>"Upon the investigation [it was] determined there were no lacerations to his abdomen," Garcia said adding that Feldman could not describe his alleged attacker or the weapon to police.

What an attention whore

Why would the hospital admit him if he had no injuries? It's not that hard to fake a stab injury either. This story doesn't add up.

if you call 911 and they send an ambulance out you'll most likely end up in the ER unless you tell them you don't want to go.

lol what a mental case

he'll probably end up killing himself

nigga got AIDS now

>Mess with Hollywood pedo elite
>get attacked by guy with sharp object
>no slash marks or lacerations
Would you rather take the chance that they somehow poisoned or diseased you with something or go home after the attack and possibly die of a heart attack?

Attached: lord autismo.jpg (940x635, 58K)

got in a fight with one of his backing singers and she knifed him. he's trying to spin it for attention.

More like
>buying drugs from niggers
>it goes wrong
>make up story about the pedo elite trying to murder you to silence you even though you've had plenty of opportunity to speak in the last half decade you've been talking about this shit and haven't said fuck all
>buy more drugs from niggers with the shekels that concerned citizens send you after you 'attack'
Fuck this fraud

i got an alert from the dailymail app with this story at 7 am which woke me up. corey cost me sleep and for that i cannot forgive him

I don't see the problem, the niggers are just trying to turn a profit man

Why did you have the volume up if you wanted sleep?

Why did you have your phone on?

Why have you got the fucking Daily Mail app?

I have my volume up when I sleep because I go to work and I have an alarm clock
Dailymail is pretty fucking funny as well

ASCENSION

Attached: 51p7c+ZUXUL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Sean Astin was clearly the lead in the Goonies.

>Wakes you up at 7am with retarded bullshit about corey feldman
sounds like a real funny app to me

Feldman is one of the tribe, he's going full attentionwhore to bring down all these accusations

>Give me 10 million dollars to expose the pedo elite

Selfish

I love the shite crop on the right hand side.

>even though you’ve said fuck all
he’s been on about this for a long time and was one of the first

The alarm sounds even if you have your phone in silence mode

He's been banging on about
>muh molestation
>muh pedo conspiracy
>muh big name molesters
for years but all he's named is a couple of complete nobodies who worked on one or two films three decades ago who were already convicted. If he cared about protecting kids from these people than he'd just come out and name some names. He's a typical fucking kike, exploiting the goyims good nature and empathy to make shekels for himself. I doubt he was even molested, he was always ugly as dog balls even as a kid and only ever got roles due to Jewish nepotism, I'm sure there was much more attractive boipucci for his kinsfolk to prey upon.

>i'm gonna name names and bring people to justice
>but i'm only gonna do it if you finance my shitty singing career

This. He should start naming names and not hold out for attention or money.

>believing this stsged event

Attached: 1520381563565.jpg (269x187, 7K)