Reboot when?

Reboot when?

Attached: NO_MA'AM_holds_Springer_hostage.png (642x476, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like a clean reboot of Married with Children would be able to exist today. Can you imagine what the response to NO MAAM would be like if the show aired today? The wailing and gnashing of teeth wouldn't cease until they had Al Bundy lynched.

The original #MGTOW

Lel I remember wearing a NO MAAM shirt as a kid and nobody gave a fuck

Who's that riding into the sun? Who's the man with the itchy gun? Who's the man who kills for fun? Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad. He sleeps with a gun but he loves his son

MR EMPTY PANTS

Killed his wife 'cos she weighed a ton

555-SHOE

>suddenly Jeffersons wife shows up
>he pulls off the shirt to reveal the 'yes ma'am' one beneath
It was simple, but I laughed every single time

Attached: kek (2).jpg (490x490, 48K)

She's a chicken

I don't know. Al did get constantly shit on. It isn't like the original ever showed him being right, or winning.

Same I was like 12 years old barely understood what it meant but I wore it everywhere

They tried to get a spinoff starring Bud as recent as like 3 years ago but they never get anywhere with it

You guys realize no ma'am was hilariously shitty at doing anything, and often portrayed in the wrong for comedic value right?

Attached: image.png (1106x830, 690K)

The reason Married With Children was such a success is because all the parties got shat on. The WASPS, the poor, the teens, the boomers. It was satirical take without being condescending.

Even if you had a politically incorrect show nowadays it would be "dees guys dumb but we are smart for showing dey dumb".

Everyone got shat on retard that was the point. Despite everyone being stupid and wrong Al still ultimately was the quintessential stupid American father who cared about his family. Do you even 90's sitcoms bro?

Have you seen what Modern Family is?

That's what they'd warp Married with Children into. Let the show rest in peace.

Al Bundy was the greatest character in Television history; what an inspiriation

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

Attached: beaned.jpg (510x285, 73K)

yes it was a comedy work of fiction
the real life antics of men successfully creating and leading a harmonious eutopia is not that entertaining
just look at that failed male vs female survivor blunder

might want to tell that to not me

Could an American own a huge house and work in a shoe store int he 1990s?

not a chance in God's cruel kingdom

>Could an American own a huge house
>huge
with a shitty mortgage

i'm sure a bank could give him a loan he'd be underwater on the whole time and eventually get foreclosed upon