Aim for that that iceberg. ill be damned if this ship full of white males arrive to the New World

>aim for that that iceberg. ill be damned if this ship full of white males arrive to the New World...

Attached: 1521487998674.png (685x322, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lloyds.com/about-lloyds/history/catastrophes-and-claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the Raimi version they switched the word whites with irish for this scene. I still don't get why

You mean the reddit version? Because based jim meant ALL whites

>The iceberg calls for aid!
>And Titanic shall answer. Full speed ahead! Muster the lifeboats. Only bkack men and breedable white women allowed. The whites shall die to preserve the floating breeding grounds.

>Tell Rothschild he'll have his central bank

>White women and black men first

what did he mean by this?

Attached: titanic-captain[1].jpg (1200x521, 88K)

>haha le ice(((berg))) XD
>BRO WHAT DID RAIMI MEAN BY THIS HAHAHAHA
>hit le ice, no whites on my ship *dabs on you*

Attached: IMG_6087.jpg (575x651, 79K)

>jack... Jack please wake up....jack please, before you go.. Before you go I leave you with two words: inclusion rider. I'm going to use my position on this door to demand a fifty percent racial and gender diversity of people on this door.
>Rose please I'm freezing to death here, I don't think I'll survive, please let me on the door
>Jack don't be racist. Now I'm going to paddle over to Tyrone and see if he wants to be on this door. White privilege won't get you out of this one
Woah... It was really progressive for its time

Attached: screen-shot-2017-11-27-at-10-47-56-1511779703.jpg (737x371, 39K)

cringe

>But... Sir?
>Did I stutter boy? I've told you. I will let this ship sink with everyone and everything on it -including myself- before I let one more filthy, scoundrel mick set foot on my country, a land built and raised to the peaks of civilization by the Anglo race. No, boy, I would rather every soul on this ship be sent deep into Scylla's cold and icy maw, or have my spine dashed against the unlucky rocks of jagged Charybdis lest I let one potato-munching, mongrel, woman-raping, child-beating mick onto the shores of these United States.
>Now, I say it again lad.
>Full Speed Ahead.

Attached: Caprtain Smith looks directly at the camera.jpg (499x212, 66K)

Imagine being so inept your job that you steer right into an iceberg in the middle of an entire ocean lmao

Cringe is a reddit word

Imagine having a job haha

>tfw you find out Camerons film is just propaganda covering up the truth

Attached: jp morgan titanic.png (528x507, 422K)

This

Attached: 1521633770984.jpg (403x403, 31K)

>imagining

>Captain, our long-range sensors are picking up an iceberg on intercept course. It's arming phasers.

Attached: Worf.jpg (694x530, 40K)

?!

Attached: 1517702775563.gif (350x300, 454K)

This but unironically

Someone give me a rundown on this, is this actually plausible or tinfoil tier?

its all real

Was Steve Buscemi involved in the rescue?

yep

also same insurance company used for 9/11 and Titanic

lloyds.com/about-lloyds/history/catastrophes-and-claims

>It’s only when a claim arises that the true quality of any insurer is properly tested; and time and time again, Lloyd’s has risen to challenges of the most extreme kind. Titanic, Hurricane Katrina in 2005; the devastating floods in Thailand in 2011; and the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, for which we were the largest single insurer. In every case, we met acute need with fast, decisive action to get every valid claim paid.

GOOGLE THESE YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME

In 1898 a man named Morgan Robertson penned a book titled "Wreck of the Titan" about a luxury liner deemed unsinkable that was going too fast in the North Atlantic in April and hit and iceberg killing most everyone on board due to lack of lifeboats.

14 years later this fictional book would play out in real life exactly down to the name, with the wreck of the Titanic; but this time it would have major political implications. Some of the wealthiest men in the world were on that ship and some were opposed to the Federal Reserve and central banks.

FACT: JP Morgan funded/built the Titanic

FACT: JP Morgan was booked on the voyage but canceled at the last second.

FACT: Friend of JP Morgan, Milton Hersey, also canceled at the last moment and survived to build the Hersey food empire.

FACT: There were no red flares on board to signal to any boats for rescue. Only white flares that signal a party and that everything is okay.

FACT: It was the first ship of its kind with the ability to seal decks electromagnetically which could also seal people below deck.

FACT: The Captain Edward Smith was one of the most decorated Captains of his time and would have been totally out of character by avoiding precautions.

FACT: The author of the book was poisoned to death a couple years after the Titanic sank.

FACT: The Federal Reserve was formed the very next year.

FACT: The Astor Family was one of the richest families in the world and John Astor III opposed the Federal Reserve.

John Jacob Astor IV, the richest man in the world at the time, a friend of Nikola Tesla, and an outspoken opponent of the creation of the Federal Reserve. Astor gained his wealth, in part, as a real estate builder, investor, and inventor. Other prominent Federal Reserve detractors, such as Benjamin Guggenheim and Isa Strauss, also died on board.

no ofc not, fucking retard

Attached: USA.png (1200x800, 442K)

It's tinfoil tier.

cringe

Care to refute any of the facts?

Oh no shill.

I think people can use google

yes the truth is on the internets!

lel

Attached: PLATOON.jpg (474x383, 21K)

DEAAAAAAAAAAAATH

That's what I'm leaning towards.

>DUDE THESE THREE RICH GUYS DIED SO THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY ASSASINATED IN AN EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT AND EXPENSIVE WAY BY KAMIKAZING A MASSIVE CRUISE SHIP INTO AN ICEBERG AND HOPING THEY DIDN'T SURVIVE BY JP MORGAN HIMSELF
>FEDERAL RESERVE BRO

Like those were the only rich people opposing the federal reserve

why is him cancelling at the last second evidence? They presumably planned this so he could have come up with a way better excuse

It's not. Its just another coicidence. Nothing to see here.

You’re a flat earther aren’t you

>Coincidences are proof of a grand conspiracy

Are /tvpol/ posters the low IQ niggers of Sup Forums?

Attached: 1519127812072.png (403x448, 53K)

Tinfoil. But the one about the Titanic bring switched with the Lusitania? That's just about plausible.

Got me up to Nikolas Tesla

Don't you mean the Olympia?

Yeah, and what does a coincidence mean? Even if someone benefited from titanic sinking, it doesn't mean they planed it all like some Donald Duck villain.
And even if they did plan it, and managed to execute it so well and keep it all hidden to this day, a coincidence is not proof of anything.
So its very tinfoil tier, since you have to believe in something that has no evidence supporting it.

What version is this? They whitewashed his pink beard.

Attached: tdkr french version.png (1417x1273, 1.35M)

Based falseflagging redditor

Also JP Morgan would take supper on the top floor of the Iceberg every evening but conveniently had a 'dental appointment' the very evening the Titanic hit it. He was also quoted in a later newspaper interview saying that 'we've had such terrible lose of life maybe the smartest thing to do is 'pull it'. Then they made that decision and watched the Titanic sink.

>build a boat
>get your enemies on it
>sink it
Pure coincidence

Its tinfoil tier.

JPM financed, not funded it. He lent money to a commercial ship operator to build it.

Those three men were far from the wealthiest from their time. JPM, Ford, Rockefeller were much richer.

Theres no record of those three men saying anything about the federal reserve. The federal reserve was also a restructuring of previous central banks, created by legislation and signed in by Wilson the next year.

Yes they only had half the life boats. It was not required to have a full complement due to lax maritime law at the time.

How much does the french version of the DKR changes?

About the same as RotS

>dental appointment
Lucky Larry

>spend over two hundred million in today's dollars to build a ship and hope your enemies go onto it and bribe the captain to drive into an iceberg field or something and hope that the highly advanced ship built with watertight compartments and automatically sealing watertight doors sinks in an hour and hope your enemies which are three people on a ship don't get into a lifeboat because half the people will or freeze to death before another ship comes by

Forgot my pic

Attached: RotS French Rip.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>1912
>the new world

>arrive to the new world
bro you need to go back and have a look at the proper use of the present tense and prepositions

I bet you are circumcised

money has no numerical value when your pot is bottomless/it all cycles back to you anyway

based

boat never hit an iceberg - nobody ever saw it hit it there was a large bang

also there are rumors that they were assiantaed on board. Body was seen stabbed to death - perfect excuse to blame it on the panic

>White men die.
>Black people live.

Attached: d9d7981bb0ac3b2735c2ae4a894640cc.jpg (309x309, 18K)

>that misuse of 'whom'
pretentious af desu
'the creation of the federal reserve bank' is the object and '3 of the wealthiest men on Earth' is the subject, so it should be 'who'.

lel

>I want you to draw me being blacked
>Being ONLY blacked
What did they mean by this?

>Leftists trying to make their own version of Raimiposting

The left really can't meme.

Attached: 1517188791814.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

this post is more pretentious

> I don't know what 'pretentious' means.
Back to school, Cletus.

Pointing out grammatical errors and typos and Sup Forums will always be in the realm of complete retards

It's a whole lot of coincidences. It's up to you if you think it's fishy or not, but as points out, it's suspicious to say the least. JP Morgan and his buddies bailing at the last second is also very suspicious.

That said anyone that was a target on the boat had already been murdered by the time the boat hit the iceberg, the boat sinking wasn't to kill them, it was to cover up the death of several high-value figures at the same time, trying to off them with the sinking would be stupid as the highest mortality rate is in the lower decks, where they would not be.

Because if there is a faction war (people supporting the fed and people resisting it) at the top, the others aren't stupid. If you get invited on a cruise funded by the opposing side and somehow none of theirs are on board, you get very suspicious. Him cancelling at the last minute meant that they never got to know about it before boarding the ship.

underrated

Attached: pcl.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Still no Cal posting
LAME

Attached: 1367867738083.jpg (242x223, 11K)

woke

Attached: 1491383093539.png (944x720, 487K)

>spend over two hundred million in today's dollars
Money doesn't have much value to the people that control money flows, and even if it did, 200mil is nothing if it affects the creation of the fed.

>hope your enemies go onto it
That's why it was so expensive and top of the line, you think you're gonna get them onto it if it's a rustbucket? You have to make it as legit as possible.

>bribe the captain to drive into an iceberg field
We have no idea if it was an actual iceberg. However yes, you could easily bribe the captain, most likely bribe and blackmail.

>hope your enemies which are three people on a ship don't get into a lifeboat
They were already dead, the sinking was just to cover it up, of course you don't leave that to chance. Just knocking them out with something in the food before the sinking would do, but straight up killing them would be much more reliable (don't want some crewmember finding them unconscious and throwing them on a lifeboat).

but james cameron made the movie so he could go looking for treasure on the ocean floor

Attached: shrek12315415.jpg (211x200, 6K)

Why did the people opposing the Fed Reserve even hand out with JP Morgan and accepted the invitation to the damn boat anyways?

Why didn't they doubt anything when going on a enemy guy's ship, being that wealthy themselves they should have just funded their own boat and sailed all day long if they wanted.

Attached: ls.jpg (313x254, 29K)