Now that the Warcraft sequel is pretty much confirmed, is Sup Forums looking forward to Spartacus with orcs?

Now that the Warcraft sequel is pretty much confirmed, is Sup Forums looking forward to Spartacus with orcs?

Attached: orgrim.jpg (1200x920, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.us/entertainment/movies/will-warcraft-get-a-sequel-here-is-what-duncan-jones-told-us
youtube.com/watch?v=kiaBWGx77-8
youtube.com/watch?v=czMoKNsCqro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can we leave orcs behind, sunwell and illidan stuff sounds more interesting than muh spikes

Perhaps after the trilogy is finished but I think it's difficult to portray night elves.

>Now that the Warcraft sequel is pretty much confirmed
source?

Hopefully more stuff like this

Attached: Warcraft O Primeiro Encontro de Dois Mundos 1080p BluRay x264-RK - Dual Audio + Legenda_6.webm (900x372, 2.91M)

literally couldnt care less until they start doing warcraft 3 events
arthas story arc would be more interesting than all of the charaters from the first movie put together

Why did Warcraft flop again? It was okay action fantasy flick and americans like blizzard. And what about that enourmous chinks love for Warcraft?

the chinks were the only reason why the movie made any money

Duncan Jones has talked about it multiple times already.
It's the story directly before the events of Warcraft 3.

>Duncan Jones has talked about it multiple times already
I'd still like a link or something because he's also said he's unsure if a sequel will ever happen.

Based chinks saves cinema yet again

I hope they keep the homoerotic overtones.

warcraft 3 movie will sell more than lotr trilogy

It sucked

> Why did Warcraft flop again?
Because normies don't interested in fantasy with such name and setting and Armor design.

this could have been an ok movie with a 5-hour cut or something

but in it's actual form, it's the most rushed, breathless movie i've ever seen. the longest scene feels like it's perhaps 45 seconds long. It just goes so fast one thing to the next; i'm somebody familiar with Warcraft lore and that's the only reason i had even a tiny idea of what the fuck was going on. You could blame it on the editing but I guess it's the script mostly. The ol' 'let's cram all this source material into 90 minutes'

that was fucking baller
aint gonna lie

Nigger queen

The first one was not as bad as everyone says.

>Lord of The Clans movie.
Yessir.

The sheer amount of shit Blackhand goes through in this film is nuts.

No it's quite the opposite you dishonest autist

metro.us/entertainment/movies/will-warcraft-get-a-sequel-here-is-what-duncan-jones-told-us

That's why the next one will only have one story arc.

Pretty much confirmed by? Wake me up when blizzard makes an official statement will you sweetie ?

Can they just give us Lich king trilogy?

>hur gib us da arthas stori!!!

You can't just skip right to it you fucking retards. You can't just have Empire be the first Star Wars movie and still have the story carry the same impact.

Literally the only thing a no is based upon is the low domestic sale in the US.

>Arthas vs Illidan in northrend

Attached: 1520604855365.jpg (222x216, 9K)

Only if the orc scenes are as homoerotic as spartacus
and we see orc peen

I don't give a fuck. War3 is the only Warcraft game I've played. It didn't take me out of story at all.
It's not normies have never heard of elves, dwarves or orcs

Its a huge dump of information for the average viewer. I am not even sure how they could frame the second war into a movie, or the whole Arthas saga in a movie format.

wtf i never seen this before i think my country censored it

Literally there is nothing that says "pretty much confirmed"

I really only care for Warcraft 2's adaptation, if it ever gets one.
>Orc pirates and Human sailors

what will happen in the sequel

I cant wait to see ICC animated

BONESTORRRRRRMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=kiaBWGx77-8

What country?

It's not going to happen. It's dead.

Are orcs secretly niggers ?

and all to have a massively embarrassing death

Attached: Warcraft O Primeiro Encontro de Dois Mundos 1080p BluRay x264-RK - Dual Audio + Legenda_3.webm (800x330, 2.73M)

he telegraphed that so hard, blackhand should have pulverised him

This CG is great Tbh

At least he gets to do this

I notice that when he does the head squish there's no blood and it throws up a lot of dirt instead, possibly a sneaky way to keep a PG-13 rating

Attached: Warcraft O Primeiro Encontro de Dois Mundos 1080p BluRay x264-RK - Dual Audio + Legenda_2.webm (1000x412, 2.86M)

The virgin movie Blackhand vs the Chad WoD Blackhand.

Attached: blackhand_by_ddddd210-d82av81.jpg (1191x670, 199K)

its getting a sequel nice I actually loved the movie. Im not familiar with warcraft tho so i can understand if some of the lore fags where offended but for a fantasy action movie it was pretty fun.

Attached: Warcraft O Primeiro Encontro de Dois Mundos 1080p BluRay x264-RK - Dual Audio + Legenda.webm (900x372, 2.97M)

The most recent word on it from Duncan Jones is:

>“It is really tricky to know if a sequel is going to get made. Nothing has been said. I am still hoping there is a chance. I don’t know what is going to happen. I hope we get the chance. It would be really fun.”

Attached: Warcraft O Primeiro Encontro de Dois Mundos 1080p BluRay x264-RK - Dual Audio + Legenda_4.webm (900x372, 2.17M)

There's not going to be a sequel. American studios only get 25 percent of that Chinese box office. If there was a announcement of a sequel, the studio would have told us already.

>Dalaran is a flying city

sigh

it looks cooler though

probably Straya or Germanistan

the movie took a lot of liberties with everything regarding dalaran and the kirin tor sadly.

Fuck off Wrathbabby
Wc2 story was actually interesting. A real War and not just some prince trying to save his stupid honor

Just make a fucking Arthas movie. Otherwise they will just have to cancel this shit before even getting to the good part.

Didn't they say the movie is in a limbo? You'd need to go convince a producer to give it a go before it happens.

I started clapping when this happened in the theater

They retcon so much things but they said the cinematic version is treated different from the main canon

>Spartacus with Orcs.

Nigga you gay? already got one Film, yet only King Llane died because lolgarona help me.
Stormwind is still not a piece of Rubble, Orgrim Doomhammer is still not the new Warchief and Gul'dan and his Shadow Council are still not gone.
I have no hope for the next movie. In all likelyhood they will try to do their own thing and jkust ignore the games. Even the legit good parts of it like the Storyline of Tides of Darkness, Lord of Clans and the Warcraft 3 campaigns.

Attached: Business Choppa.jpg (774x976, 212K)

The orcs are fantastic but too massive for non-wow humans. Is an eyesore.

>You will never see Kul'tiran marines duke it out with Orc Warriors.
>In one scene Daelin Proudmoore and Saurfang duel only to stop to wreck gul'dans face at the tomb of sargeras. Afterwards its straight back ton whacking each other.

Man the War of the Ancients would be perfect to adapt. It just sucks we need to get to Warcraft 3 for people to at least have some context of what some of the characters are.

this movie was a fucking great action fantasy movie

and i have never played warcraft before

>War of the Ancients.
>Ends with Broxigar wrecking Sargeras face.
OH YESS

Attached: Arcanite Reaper.jpg (293x256, 10K)

I would love to see a lot more warcraft films. It's a much better universe to explore because of all the lore and stories within it, compared to Star Wars for instance.

You cant fit wc2's story into two movies though. Duncan wanted to skip it entirely.

seriously broxigar is so fucking underrepresented in the game and it kills me, he's literally so fucking based. Name a character with more honour than him, you literally cannot

It's a story of a evil white man and his lust for power. Then all the minorities and human females come together to stop him. Shit would sell.

I assume most of the money to it will come from China?

Dude the moment you find the Broken museum on Argus. Where it is Described the 1 lone warrior screaming comes through a Legion Portal and Fights them all until Sargeras fucking shows up is the coolest thing.

The Fucking Broken go and scavenge whats left of his Armour to make a monument and memorial to him.

So pissed his weapon wasn't the Arms Artifact.

I think they set up some great story lines at the end of the movie, was sad to see it not get enough attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=czMoKNsCqro
Kino soundtrack

Brox is dead bro

this

>that horde theme
I come every time.

neck yourself

The movie felt very rushed, like they were always racing to the next scene.

Still, I just want to see a violent gangbang sex scene between orcs and a cute actress.

Attached: 1520450885170.jpg (1080x810, 80K)

Just watch Blackedraw or some ir shit you autist
Almost the same thing

i feel like im the only person who liked the movie.yes, it had lots of problems, but me been playing the games since watcraft 2 helped a lot.i can see how a person who has no idea about the lore could be lost tho, since there obviosly were shitloads of cut scenes.and the CGI was prolly the best ive seen in a movie, its the closest thing will ever see to a whole bizzard cinematic movie.shame that they have to shoehorn real actors tho, pretty much all looked retarded.
lood smash garona tho

Not even close ;_;

They could cast Antje as a strong warrior woman who is brought low by orc dicks.

Attached: 1522026511997.webm (400x224, 2.93M)

Those niggas better get Quel'Thalas or the trolls in the sequel. Fucking cunts cut a scene with trolls from the movie.

wtf do you mean?

Warcraft 3 would be episodes 4 5 6 in SW.
Warcraft 1 would be episode 1

i started with warcraft 3 as a kid and i could follow the story with no problems, you think american adults have less brain capacity than that?

how about you start with this, you fucking dork
*unzips dick*

Bullshit

where would the Arthas movie fit in lads?

make it a 3 parter, first part is young arthas, uther and jaina shenanigans, second part is the culling of stratholme and him meeting kel thuzad and shiet, third part is northrend and him becoming the kang

>ogrim doesn't defeat blackhand for leadership of the horde
biggest mistake tbqh

Attached: Doomhammered.webm (1280x524, 1.39M)

man, the CGI was fucking elite, why did they have to shoehorn shitty real actors in the movie.i watched it on IMAX 3D and it was an amazing experience watching the orcs and a let down each time i see that goody motherfucker playing lothar or khadgar

>hurrr so mad he scratched a literal god.

Fuck off, Broxigar is left out because it's a fucking retarded shit marry sue character.
Just as bad as Med'an, if they ever include that bullshit I will instantly dismiss whatever it is they put him in as complete trash and I'm sure many others will too.

ARCANITE REAPER

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Believe in China

>the Warcraft sequel is pretty much confirmed

Attached: definition_of_insanity.jpg (950x615, 76K)

>a literal god
wrong