youtube.com/watch?v=cfIUuRIVzmc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5znNmt34tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steppenwolf looks awful.

there's also these
streamable.com/f0f4s
youtube.com/watch?v=cfIUuRIVzmc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5znNmt34tQ

Seriously why do you DChumps continue to embarrass yourselves by pretending this shit is good and forcing the studio to make more of it?

You would probably have GOOD movies by now if you just stopped paying to see these after Suicide Squad like everyone else with a brain did

It took me a second to realize this wasn't an actual poster.

You know, this bait just isn't as funny anymore now that Wonder Woman happened.

Hmmm.

Except Wonder Woman wasn't great. It was average, even mediocre in some part. Not being terrible is not enough when you spend hundreds of millions of dollars making and promoting a movie.

>One shitty movie gets a pass because GIRL POWER that means WB should continue to waste money on a shitty dying franchise hated by LITERALLY everyone

BvS was the greatest movie of all time.

Justice League will be successful just like Wonderwoman was. Sup Forums will hate it regardless because of a bad case of not muh. Normies will love it for stupid quips.

Ezra was a mistake.

>that one where Bruce is talking about Superman
That was actually really good. Was a that a reshoot? Affleck looked good there.

Christ, Barry looks obnoxious. Why did they have to turn him into an annoying ADHD teen?

>Gorilla Sign Language
Grodd ref

Why is Flash gay?

Apologize

Better than any MCU this year, cry more.

>Using that ridiculous Bat-Voice when everyone on the roof knows you.
I mean, even the guy who is a ROBOT sounds normal.
>Flash is literally The Quipforce.
WHY HAVE A TIMER ON A BOMB, WHEN IT IS SO FUCKING SHORT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO FLEE TO A SAFE DISTANCE?

Also, Ronan the Accuser is a fine villain for a group of newly introduced WHO? heroes.
But a terrible idea for DC's most iconic heroes to face off against adult Boy-With-Balls-On-Chin.

>WHY HAVE A TIMER ON A BOMB, WHEN IT IS SO FUCKING SHORT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO FLEE TO A SAFE DISTANCE?

They are suicide bombers

>casual forced complaining

>b-b-b-b-but

kill yourself
the movie sucks

>They are suicide bombers
With a timer?

I really don't get the appeal. The movie was dumb user. From the dorky looking ares all the way to the total fucking abuse of God damn slow motion. It's a generic super hero movie and because it wasn't god awful people thinks it's the bees knees

Audience disagree,Critics,box office disagree, even a poll on Sup Forums and Sup Forums people said that was better than homecomming.

And no one give a fuck about what you think user.

>Society needs to get blown back to the dark ages
Again?
This rivals "Sky Beam of Energy" for most common DC comic movie trope. And I feel pretty certain that we'll get that too in this movie.

The movie had a good pacing, a great supporting cast and a good message, hating slow mo is subjetive, hell even spiderman used it.

Probably so they have enough time to pray

But they were white guys dressed in suits.

Not being racist, but in terms of storytelling, the nihilistic rich guys in suits usually try to pull a plot to destroy the world, not suicide bomb a single bank.

Why isn't everyone gay?

Wonder Woman has a lower average rating by critics on Rotten Tomatoes, and a lower box office. The audience score is .1 higher for WW, I will admit.
>my Sup Forums poll
I once voted 42 times on one of those in a fit of boredom.

>save one person
>get one out
>and then?
>you'll know

it sounds so simple but it's actually quite endearing. anyone who has helped people before can relate to this. I hope Superman gets more scenes like this

It's odd that Batman gets to be the "old mentor" when Diana has been doing the Right Thing for 5x as long as he has.
I'm willing to bet that the whole WW1 thing and her circumstances afterward are never touched on in the slightest.

why pander to an irrelevant minority

IS `THAT FUCKING RICK WORKING OUT?

The formula wad generic and boring. It followed the basic plot of a story. It had a ugly film that made the movie this ugly darkish blue. The supporting cast were so stereotypical that they were completely forgettable. How in the fuck is everyone on the battlefield gonna stop and TOGETHER, in SLOW M O T I O N watch a bullet hit one of those amazon bitches. Even Steve trevor stopped what he was fucking doing, to watch that bitch get killed. I don't care about marvel vs. Dc. Thor ragnarok sucked. I just want to see a good movie, but these super hero movies are just fucking fast food entertainment user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cfIUuRIVzmc

What a great scene with great dialogue... A shame it doesn't make sense since Batman and Superman were not friends in this universe.

But they're already doing that by pandering to DC fans

*breathes in*

Thor just beat it. But either way, WW wasnt near as good as people make it out to be. It really just have the raw raw Gurl power bs behind it like said.

>The movie had a good pacing
One night boat ride from a mysterious corner of the Mediterranean to England.
Hey now we are in Belgium, where the WW1 phone system allows us to call London!
And Etta knows exactly where everyone is, thanks to our WW1 satellite imaging!
>a great supporting cast
NuKirk doing a WW1 Holodeck simulation
Benny the Arab
SCOTTISH AS FUCK
Etta the walking "Monty Python skit"
Wise Solemn Indian trope out of nowhere
Cackling evil neo-Nazis
Professor Lupin the Greek God of War.
>and a good message
I can't remember if it was "we are all good and evil both" or "Actually Ares is enabling and stoking our worst evils" because the movie contradicts itself on this at least 4 times by the end. Even Diana seems confused, as she is butchering soldiers we are expressly told she believes are being controlled by Ares, when she could easily and readily incapacitate them.

Maybe they were dying for the glory of Apokolips

seriously did they run out of budget for ares
i’ve seen his clips and it’s fucking retarded the choices they went with him

I would have been FINE if he shapechanged into some beefy Greek Chad, but the idea that Ares is legitimately some bulbous nosed Brit was lulzworthy.
Random and unexplained bank explosions aren't how Darkseid works. He's not Osama bin Laden.

>Random and unexplained bank explosions aren't how Darkseid works. He's not Osama bin Laden.
Subtle manipulation and indoctrination aren't very exciting for a super-duper Hollywood blockbuster action extravaganza

>Better than any MCU this year, cry more.
uh oh

the black critic will rate thor 3 badly as he always does.

Why Steppenwolf? Of all of Darkseid's generals, you pick the boring, generic, snarly dude. Because of course. The DCEU needs to stop being ashamed of the fact that it's about superheroes. Capes are inherently ridiculous, so just fucking roll with it.

The villain of this piece should've been Granny Goodness. Hell, even casuals have at least heard of Granny, and goodness knows we could use more antagonists with some damn charisma. I'm no villain-fag, but it's a little sad when the most memorable baddie in this franchise has been Dr. Poison.

BASED black man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So what would have happened if Wonder Woman didn't show up?
All the robbers kill themselves?

Oh
Dear
God

>I would have been FINE if he shapechanged into some beefy Greek Chad, but the idea that Ares is legitimately some bulbous nosed Brit was lulzworthy.

that was my complaint as well, everything was fairly bielevable till that point,

The new cw wonder woman show looks kinda bad

>Shooting a silenced pistol at someone who just headbutted through a concrete structure
>NOT just shooting hostages because fuck you Wonder Woman
>All that slow-mo to sped-up to slow-mo to sped-up
Gads.

Cyborg looks awful.

He looks like a baked potato

Why did the bomb explode after 12 seconds when it should've been 6 according to the timer?

Gadot is by far and away the least terrible looking Leaguer.
That's something I didn't expect back in 2015.

The funny part is she left the guy down there with a gun who can easily kill some hostages while she's occupied tossing the bomb

Because clearly Diana has time-distortion powers.

>"DC needs to stop being gritty/realistic and stop taking it self seriously."
>"REEEE! Robbers were incompetent and didn't shoot children first!

>it looked so bad they had to change the angle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, she already parries a lot, and clearly uses the Unite Whip, why not give her Witch Time as well.

>Robbers
Robbers don't blow themselves up in a roomful of people. They haven't even stolen anything.

DCEU was NEVER realistic. Not even in the slightest degree. And it wasn't gritty, it was self-effacing, self-conscious, badly-lit and horrendously written, but it wasn't "gritty".
It was unintentionally hilarious and foolishly pretentious drek.

The effects here look Wonder Woman tier despite having almost double the budget

They look Supergirl tier to me, WW was only this bad in brief bits.

look all this samefagging

>points to one post
What did he mean by this?

>horrendously written
Still better than MCU half of the time

that you are samefagging

Dumbass

I really hate his costume design. The plastic looks cheap and the way too stylized for no practical reason.

>muh audience score
It's irrelevant what the stupid unwashed masses think of a film, what's important is what the professional, trained film critic community thinks of it.

Really?
What's the equivalent to "Stop Invincible Son!"
or the Sewer charge by the GPD?
or MARTHA?
Which half of the time are you talking about friendo?

What is Thor?

>Penis Parker!
>built by slaves!
>Tony don't care about ussss!
>I'm mandariiiiin!
>everything Ultron said
>he was your papa but not your dada!
etc

Your complaints are still petty and just desperately thirsty. Pretty sure the same people griping about these suicide bombers being incompetant with their goal would've been the same people that critiqued "Why didn't Supes snap Zodd's neck" if MoS's climax turned out differently. This scene seems to rectify those complaints of DC characters not actually saving people, and you go back to bitching about why this rescue scene didn't have a bleak outcome. Starting to think DC pointed a mirror at you and suddenly not liking the reflection. This scene is literally a Scar-Jo scene without the face hugging/acrobatic shit.

You're not really very good at samefag detection.
(I'm the second post btw).

your screenshot makes no sense, what's that supposed to prove?

The fan blowing her hair back keeps going even after she's stopped moving

Looking at those numbers it seems like Thor will drop lower than Wonder Woman in both critic and user score

More like JUSTice League

>petty and desperately thirsty (?)
What?
>would've been the same people that critiqued "Why didn't Supes snap Zodd's neck" if MoS's climax turned out differently.
see this is what we call a Strawman Argument
> This scene seems to rectify those complaints of DC characters not actually saving people, and you go back to bitching about why this rescue scene didn't have a bleak outcome.
No, I'm bewildered why some guys who clearly intend to blow themselves and everyone in the room up would set a timer for it. And if they ARE there to kill everyone (and they don't seem to be robbing, in the trailer the guy spouts some Nolanverse gibberish about "blowing everything back to the Dark Ages", why not shoot the people they came to kill, and not at the Invincible Woman who is leaving?
>This scene is literally a Scar-Jo scene without the face hugging/acrobatic shit.
Scar-Jo scenes alternately involve too many quick-cuts or gratuitous shakey-cam (I don't like either). This is television tier SFX by way of slowing and speeding up the action.

Nigger are you even trying.

I know. I would have gone with the Guardians talking about their shit

If I must hand-hold you through this....
the first post would have a red (You) behind the post number if it was mine. Just like this one has for you.
Lurk moar plz.

>cyborg is deep voiced, edgy and dark
>barry is dumb and autistic

what

You forgot
>batman is Mr Roboto

This speed up to slo-mo shit will never look good.

What really sells it is the stupid VCR sound effects.

There is literally nothing wrong with Batman masking his voice. I'll take that over Bale's Bark Mcgruff impression shit any day.

Then he'll fit right in. Seriously, the fuck is up with Flash's suit?

>Can shoot her in the head point blank
>Hits her with the buttstock instead
>Leaves guys with guns down there with the hostages when she tosses the bomb

>There is literally nothing wrong with Batman masking his voice.
except that he's expressly introduced himself as Bruce Wayne to everyone he's speaking to.
It's just as stupid as when he does the same thing in the Nolanverse.

Well what the fuck, why did they even use CGI for Steppenwolf? He's just a tall guy with armor and a sorta weird skin tone.

>Rotten Tomatoes only counts when it supports DC

Because it looked SO FUCKING AWESUM on Ares. (Who Step resembles more than a little bit).

This is the new DC movie era, where the villains are completely shit.

Iron Fist & Inhumans (mostly IF) showed mouse cucks flip flop just as good as the rest of them.

>where the villains are completely shit.
just like everything else in the movies