Trump is going to lose, probably though rigged votes

>Trump is going to lose, probably though rigged votes
>Poland, the last bastion for the white race, is slowly succumbing to the nigger hoard
>Hillary email scandal got shot down again
>After Hillary wins we're probably going to war with Russia

This is it boys, the end of times are upon us.

Not yet, brexit happened, who knows what meme magic kek could give?

It was a good ride... the sad part is most normies don't even realize what is happening. It's a fucking pity man.

so this is how we go out
not with a bang but with a whimper
just as I expected, I guess

I'm moving to South Korea, now that the people there are woke it's gonna be the last bastion.

Regardless if Hillary wins or not -- the country will be divided and plenty of happenings will ensue. Trump supporters fucking hate Hillary with passion, and they constitute no less than 40% of the U.S population.

Don't say these terrible things about Poland, it is my unrealistic paradise that I will escape to with all my ameribucks when the end is inevitable.

>i live in Brazil

Doesn't get much worse for me desu

Get fucked

Now, we're going to see if the polls were rigged or not. The polling industry will be destroyed if Trump wins.

Are you constantly afraid of the Zika virus? Do you know people that have contracted it?

Nah dude Zika is mostly in the warm areas of the country, i live in São Paulo

You make it sound like no big deal. So it wouldn't be stupid of me to visit Brazil around your area?

Went there around 4 years ago and I loved it there, even though that might sound crazy to you.

Literally the only people afraid of Zika are foreigners because your media overhypes it i guess

No one here really cares about it since the only people who are affected by it are the favela dwellers so it's all good

Thanks for the info my man

>Poland, the last bastion for the white race, is slowly succumbing to the nigger hoard
>poles aren't white to begin with

???

please somebody do this with south korea

face it guys, its over for trump. i'm with her now. i ditched the trump train for the hillary helicopter and we keep going up

Any time

It doesn't matter who wins user.

The country is so divided that its not going to function for much longer.

Their agenda is just so ridiculously evil that they don't have a hope of achieving it. Not with the internet full of autist detectives that are watching everything they do.

Just imagine Hillary winning and doing nothing about the southern border and importing in hordes of Muslims.

There world isint sustainable and is going to lead to anarchy. They are just running out the clock for as long as they can.

Civil war is better then Trump winning. Means you can eliminate the traitors without mercy.

>>Poland, the last bastion for the white race, is slowly succumbing to the nigger hoard
where? How?

God damnit.

Poles are not white.

>Brazil deciding who is white