I CAN'T PLEASE STOP

CAN WE PLEASE JUST TURN BACK THE CLOCK A LITTLE BIT I CAN'T STAND THAT IN A FEW HOURS TIME THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER THIS HAS BUILT UP TO BE SO MUCH I DON'T THINK THE WORLD CAN TAKE THE OUTCOME THE SPECULATION, THE DRAMA, THE FINANCIAL REPORTS, THE AUDIT, THE POLICIES, THE CRITICISM THE MAINSTREAM INTERNET WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION WITH ALL THIS OVERLOAD OF INFORMATION THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END PEOPLE WILL BE IN DENIAL RACE RIOTS WILL APPEAR ON THE STREETS MASSIVE CHIMPOUTS ALL OVER THE GLOBE NO PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!! CAN WE PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SLOW THINGS DOWN I CAN'T TAKE THIS KASKADE OF INFORMATION CAN WE POSTPONE THE ELECTION PLEASE OH GOD

chill n smoke some weed dude lmao

I both want it to be finally over and don't want it to happen.

We're caught in a true Catch-22 here.

nice dubsu lets turn this board into s4s for a minute
i feel you OP this shit is insane

HOLY FUCK NO I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE IT'S GOING TO BE THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS ALL OVER AGAIN THERE WILL BE NEW SHELTERS, IRAN AND NORTH KOREA WILL ATTACK RUSSIA AND THERE WILL BE A NEW NUCLEAR FALLOUT EVERYONE IN CONGRESS WILL BECOME ASSISNATED I NEED TO BUT MY TICKET TO ICELAND WHERE I CAN AVOID THE END OF THE WORLD

checked
[s4s] thred

this post got me more excited than anything

check the repeating digits
hail ponpoko

you fuckers doing meme magic in here, cant wait to watch chicago burn this week.

N U T

No, now is the time we shall bask in the flames

NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT'S GONNA BE A NEW ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OUT THERE AND THERE ARE NO GUNS IN NZ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chill out Kiwibro. Trump will win.

oh shit

checked

:^)

I really just want to hide in my bed

checked

Why are you worried Kiwi hahahaha.

The only threat here are Coconuts and they aren't armed.

Trump will win

AH I DON'T WANNA BE BOMBARED BY THE ELECTION OUTCOME NORMIES WILL TALK ABOUT ITS GONNA BE EVERYWHERE REEE

dubs gettem

if post ends in 2 then hillary takes it

>condescending poo in loo
checked

kek has spoken

>when you get dubles but still was one off

f_m_l

I'm freaking out too OP. Been glued to /pol and Drudge all week for hours on end, and sometimes when I think about the possible end result of the election I get that weird nervous feeling in my stomach like before you give a speech in front of an audience or when you just narrowly avoid an accident while driving.

I wish I could just fast-forward to the final poll results on Tuesday night...

I really just don't want to think about it. I literally want to stop time right now. I don't want to know the outcome. I feel like it's better if I don't but that's gonna be impossible

>user, you gonna come watch the fireworks?

>mfw too nervous to look at Sup Forums but cant stop

IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW AHH

relax Australia

NO U

>tfw I forgot what life was like before the election
what did we even talk about?

I'm ok.
Either way we lose dudes, accept this and move forwards.

>55
YES WE CAN

The migrant crisis. Gungrabbing. Race baiting. Feminism and SJWs. You know, the usual.