LMAO why didn't he just make all the whorecruxes coins and throw them into the Atlantic?

LMAO why didn't he just make all the whorecruxes coins and throw them into the Atlantic?

Attached: Lordvoldemort[1].jpg (375x265, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDyXZuvMaFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"No!"

The jews will get their hands on them

because jk rolling on the floor laughing is a hack

why couldn't he just shove one of them up his ass?

serious question

youtu.be/pDyXZuvMaFc

Well that shit is explained in the book actually. He's too vain to put a part of his soul in some shitty coin.

Why not have one be a diamond?

why diamond

"Deh!"

His god complex is too large to place his pure, Jewish soul in something that isn't precious. The item had to have meaning or value. That's why he came back to Hogwarts after all those years after he had left, he wanted the Sword of Gryffindor or the Diadem of house Ravenclaw.

Attached: 1513029351280.jpg (645x773, 56K)

ancient meme incoming

this is very stupid

hardest metal

>make an icecube a horcrux
>heat it up so it melts into water
>boil the water so it evaporates into the air

your move potter

Why didn't he make a billion horcruxes?

Accio Horcrux motherfucker!

The stupid prophecy means that Harry would have found the coins somehow.

so what?

>diamond
>metal
American education everyone.

Based

The real question is why didn't JK Rowling throw the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises into the ocean. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1522166205401.jpg (1642x2854, 1.17M)

No, it's not. Voldemort is an egomaniac, it makes sense to his character that he would have grandiose larger-than-life plans.

Also, he needs horcruxes to be found in order to manipulate/posses people. That was like the whole point of the first two books, Quirrell gets possesed by Voldemort in Albania, probably by a horcrux. Ginny gets possesed by the diary horcrux in Chamber of Secrets.

Why didn't Voldemort just use an enchanted case with a pocket dimension of his own design and hide some of his horcruxes in there?

DEHDY WOULD LIKE SOME SEEDS

DEHDY WOULD YOU LIKE ANYTHING OFF THE TROLLEY

Attached: de.jpg (996x508, 130K)

>Also, he needs horcruxes to be found in order to manipulate/posses people
really because there is a canon spell in harry potter which makes people do whatever the fuck you tell them to do and they talk about it a whole bunch and it seems like he probably just could have used that instead especially since we know he actually did use it a whole bunch on a lot of people already and it worked fine

based

Why didn't he make the whole earth a horcrux

>Quirrell gets possesed by Voldemort in Albania, probably by a horcrux
No that was just Voldy's spirit himself. His "ghost form" that can't die because of his horcuxes keeping him anchored to the living

but can he do spells when his body was destroyed and only the soul fragments remain?

why didnt he make the abstract concept of artistic quality and artist's intentions a horcrux through "the death of the author" by roland barthes

He was able to raise an army and create the eye of mordor so he still had some power, only after the horcrux was thrown into mount doom was he destroyed

Why was John Malkovich in Harry Potter?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (266x376, 59K)

Based

Not too vain to transfer his literal body and soul into some pathetic soyfag dark arts teacher through

Why didn't he make the holocaust a horcrux?

It had to be a real thing :DDD

Why didn't he make himself a horcrux?

>metal

"No!"

Why didnt he make jesus christ into a horcrux
Why not make the 6kk jews killedm in the holocaust into horcruxes
So many possibilities

I'm watching Half Blood Prince right now and Dumbledore says that very dark magic like horcruxes leaves traces
and Harry Potter touches the ring horcrux and starts seeing flashbacks of voldemort

Why don't just make diamond shields, vests and knifes?

"DEH!"

Why didn't he hide all his horcruxes behind a magic VPN

the cave scene with inferi I'm watching right now is exactly that
dumbledore and harry barely make out of there alive