Why are trans people still so unrepresented in film and TV?

Why are trans people still so unrepresented in film and TV?

Attached: 1522306074645.png (1139x864, 1.89M)

We need a movie about a masculine man getting raped by a horde of passable pre-op MtFs. It would uhh show how fragile the male ego is or something haha

because there arent a lot of them

because hollywood prefers women with square jaws and manlier features than even the least passable trans actor. trans people are too feminine for hollywood.

>Be 0.3% of the population
>Demand more representation

Attached: b84.png (593x665, 463K)

>Why are people with bipolar disorder still so unrepresented in film and TV?

why are traps just so goddam cute? what the fuck?
How can men be better than women at being female

niggers are represented much more than their percentage in the population so why is this a problem?

This tbqhwy

Two wrongs don't make a right

Would you, Sup Forums

Attached: gqw9vk2oaog01.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

what a sad situation to find yourself in

Because you're gay

because they're freaks?

oh fuck it looks like the woman i have a crush on

definitely yes

If he had a nice ass, yes.

They usually kill themselves during filming :(

Attached: 1504488278658.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

There's nothing necessarily wrong with a minority being over represented, but what's important is there's also nothing wrong with a minority NOT being over represented. There's no real reason to complain about black people being over represented, but there's also no real reason for any other minority group, including trans, to complain about not being over represented.

Movies aren't about representation. They're about making money selling people stuff they want to see. You don't have a right to demand that a studio lose all of its money for the sake of the "representation' meme.

Attached: 1505111782929.jpg (275x263, 22K)

Yeah obviously. I mean it would be hard navigating how to be there for a trans person without treating it like a fetish; mostly a lot of questions like does she consider herself a woman only or as a transperson. Really if i met her and we hit it off it would not be as easy as a conventional girl/boy thing.

It's not that they look better than women, you are just turned on by the idea of feminizing men.

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1501469205571.png (778x512, 45K)

yeah but fucking white male cis privilege

heh, got you there

pic related is unarguably more attractive than AT LEAST 50% of women

Attached: bailey.jpg (640x426, 19K)

I would legit rather fuck a tranny in the ass than their nasty ass inverted penis axe wound so why do they insist on getting it? Like I know they're psychos but a lot of them do actually have boyfriends, so are they having axe wound sex? Like seriously in that siutation why not stick it in their ass instead? It's way less gross.

Obviously I'd rather do neither I just wonder if the people who fuck tranny "vaginas" realize there's fundamentally no difference between what they're doing and just fucking a stab wound.

This, you can't deny just how attractive some are, its nuts. They don't even need make up since they aren't women and don't look haggard without it.

They are represented as the cross dressing freaks that they are.

Yep, most people who complain to be trans are those with little in the way of social groups to connect to.

The only difference between them and teenagers who though they where vampires is that their delusion is fed and praised when it should be ridiculed.

There are some genuine male/female birth defects but those are incredibly rare and biological, not this "in my head BS"

There are. Every actress that is a household name has been transitioned since they were little boys. Hollywood is full of sodomites. Judgement is coming. Repent and find salvation through Christ. Stop watching movies and television. Read the Bible and live a wholesome life.

Deus vult

Because models you have been brainwashed your whole life by in media are all men. Your brain is programmed to not know what a real woman should look like.

cute
disgusting

t. fag

You are a homosexual. It's best if you admit it.

not an argument

Yeah like 10 years ago

Behold, the ravages of age!

Attached: Bailey Jay 2018.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

would still swallow his load

>not posting a full body pic

Attached: 1492896224775.jpg (1081x810, 159K)

She looked like a trashy whore back then and she looks like a trashy whore now. What's the difference?

maybe its cause I am from the midwest but she is on par with most women her age on dating sites

just imagine those thick thighs being wrapped around your head to keep you right up against his shaft

user it is not a woman, it is a man in makeup

>the fringe was starting to thin so he brought out the wigs
what's next, a transplant?

that's what a woman is

she is a woman(male)

Attached: cute girl(male).webm (1080x1920, 2.33M)

>dat post-op itch

No a woman has qualities that a man in drag can never replace. And you will likely get aids from it and go to hell. Your choice.

>and go to hell

Attached: 1515796292519.jpg (555x612, 46K)

Kill yourself sodomite

It's because men are better than women at everything, even at being women.

white knight cucks

retard thats an actual roastie

>woman
>qualities

Attached: 1521806677390.jpg (960x1280, 628K)

you can't prove that

Interesting if true.

Attached: adam's apple but still would smash.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

During my online dating years I don't know how many trannies I may have borked or not.

It seems though, a slew of them have genuine mental issues aside from huge egotism. I didn't meet one that made an effort to face their 'situation' from a rational point of view or even consider how they may appear to their opposition.

A lot of them were either naive or too chickenshit, either that or they were out-of-this-world bitchy and or aesthetically unpleasing that it was sad overall.

The best ones are always whorey and braindead ones, at least those ones you can literally stick your dick into any which orifice and trash it when appropriate.