Who else is checking out on Tuesday until the election results come in...

who else is checking out on Tuesday until the election results come in? I'm voting and staying off the internet until the next morning. I don't think i'll be able to handle the emotional rollarcoaster this time, the primaries were scary enough.

You're crazy. Tuesday is gonna be too insane to miss. Finally seeing those shitty trump general threads turn into suicide watch threads is going to be fucking hilarious.

Do you want trump to win?

Fuck no, I have snacks and wine, I'm going to enjoy the shit out of these liberal tears then blow my load in my beautiful blue eyed Frysian girlfriend.

this is a happening holiday that rarely comes along. I am milking this baby til the last drop

kys

I'll be busy on tuesday night and wednesday morning anyway, and I guess the results won't come out until mid day wednesday here. I can't deal with the emotional rollercoaster either. I'll just wait for one of my housemates to tell me

It's not going to turn into suicide, it's going to turn into 2nd amendment protectors body-bagging you lefties.

True, this election is nerve-breaking.
I was barely able to watch the debates, especially the 2nd one.

This DESU. The only reason I'm looking forward to the election is to see how Sup Forums and the rest of the internet collective reacts. Doesn't even matter who wins, the internet itself is going to shut the fuck down.

I can't decide what to do. I'll probably ignore until around 5pm and then start drinking heavily and refreshing a dozen tabs and tweeting into the night

Then sober up and for the city with my family before the riots and nukes start raining down

Whoever wins I expect MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE protests in Washington

The inauguration will be a fucking riot with protests and probably violence

I'll be there. FYI

nah, that's what you'll be doing on Tuesday

>MUH CIVIL WAR

Oh please do go ahead and attempt to rebel against the USA with your pickup truck and rifles. If fucking radical muslims that jizz themselves with the thought of dying a martyr can't kick up shit thousands of miles away from this country without getting their shit pushed in, what makes you think a bunch of spoiled Americans can do shit here?

mates can somebody send me some bucks for pizza tomorrow, I have no money till the 15th left no shit don't want to call my dad again

I'm checking off social media, that's for sure. It's honestly scary to see so many people I consider "friends" become so brainwashed and rabid in their leftist ideology. Liberals are genuinely terrify me these days.

sure

Ok tough guy. More like you're gonna be all depressed and shit. Just realize America chose to make history and elect its first woman president because the republicunts literally chose an autist as their nominee kek. MADAM PRESIDENT

Go ahead run and Hide!

That hamburger needs to be cooked more, but those steaks look done.

I'm voting in the morning so I do have to wait on line, but otherwise I gotta work at night time. I'll probably find out as soon as I get out of work though.

This. Newfag the_donald cucks have had 40 of them on concurrently for the past 18months. Cannot wait till this is over.

kys

0.000000000000004000035 Malaysian ringgit has been transferred to your CTR user account. When you reach 100 USD or more you may deposit the amount at your nearest bank.

(Obamacare bronze plan = -10% of earnings before tax)
(Hillyes t-shirt production investment = -27% of earnings before tax)

Note that if your contract were to be eliminated a -10% process fee would be charged.

The thing I never understood about this whole "bro you can't fight the military" argument was that the military is people. Look at the shitty coup in Turkey that was staged it puts everything into perspective.

You got a guy who is in a tank with 50 american citizens walking up to him. You really think he's going to kill his own countrymen? From my understanding the US armed forces isn't filled with the entire population of California. It's cornfed bible belters. If there was a civil war it would be red dawn meets rambo, not the US army napalming their own houses.

Just like the philosophical dilemma of the people turning the key to launch the nukes, they might say no.

How do you live with yourself? Western civilization will crash and burn around you and you don't even care you piece of shit.

Exactly, and they're not going to bomb the entire country are they.

I'm a government employee, so I get election day off.

I look forward to watching it with you lads.

>what are coups

>what is guerilla warfare

Stop being so melodramatic drumpfag

HAHAA I CALLED TRUMP THE 15TH CENTUTRY VERSION OF HIS NAME WHAT NOW???

I think I'm going to play video games and relax after class. Im so fucking tired of election stuff. I just want it to be over.

Fuck that, I'm gonna light up twitter and get as many hillary fags to off themselves as possible.

Took this week off specifically for the election. I can shitpost into all hours of the night.

Kek watchout we gotta badass over here.
>you won't do shit
Fixed that for you kiddo.

yup me

gonna sleep through the 8th. its too nerve wracking watching the results trickle in

My friends and I are having an all nighter watching the results come in so we sadly won't be on the internet much, other than for streams.

>drumpf

This. The big question will be whether the Trump shills die off in greater numbers than they migrate back to plebbbit from whence they came.

I will, but only if you post without your VPN

I'm off work Wednesday. I'm going to get lit and stay up all night.

Fuck off I don't have money until the 15th either.

The fun begins after Hillary steals the election, when the civil war starts.

No Internet means no sex for you, muh boy.

Yes I'm sure there are plenty of Americans that'd be thrilled to fight a war for years, living in cramped tunnels and subsisting on rice and rat meat. Not to mention they wouldn't have the fucking communist bloc backing them up. When the americans were in Vietnam the vietcong and NVA were getting BTFO, they played the waiting game and eventually the americans had to leave allowing them to take over.

Pretty sure the coup failed and everyone involved got their shit pushed in.

see above

>I don't think i'll be able to handle the emotional rollarcoaster
said the weakest motherfucker of all time

>uses clinton with pepe face as meme
>Clinton declared pepe a hate speech symbol.
great job CTR you stupid fucks