What was the point of this house? Who goes there?

What was the point of this house? Who goes there?

Attached: shield_huf-200x0-c-default[1].jpg (200x240, 17K)

Who cares?

Sneed

pretty sure that was Edward Cullen's house

Attached: the new comfy.png (1185x895, 1.61M)

Everyone who isn't Smart, Brave or Ambitious.

ITS THE GHOST OF OCTOBER
SUMMERS OVER
NOW IM GOING NOWHERE
ITS NOT ME IM A LONER

Cedric diggory. MY SONNNNNN MY BOYYYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHH

Do you think you could ever fuck those women in the paintings? What about the ghosts? I don't know but I think Hufflepuff students would probably be the easiest living things in the school to have sex with due to how meek they are.

“No one!”

Hufflepuff values hard work as opposed to Slytheryn who favors ambition, Griffindor who favors determination and Ravenclaw who favors learning.
If there's one clear thing that points to Rowling being a complete hack, it's the Hogwarts houses

desu the houses should have been schools of disciplines you enter in the later years.

A lot of things that made enough sense for the first books stop making sense in the last few.
Though you could argue it's a matter of perspective and that, like school sanitized history, they sell simplified versions to the kids.

But then there's the time turner.

Attached: 1498bf7ebda3461d06d59652d21b8591--funny-google-searches-musicals.jpg (500x560, 117K)

Helga Hufflepuff once said "We'll take the lot!"

>Who goes there?

Retail workers in the 25-35 age group
the kind of person who uses "sick" as a descriptor for something they're excited about
Infantilized men who are literally scared to think
Guys who, by the age of 28, have only had 3 girlfriends in their life.
People who live paycheque-to-paycheque
People who think movies like the Avengers are major cinematic events and are looking for something to fill the gaps in between
People who drink soda on a daily basis and think certain foods are "manly"
People who describe N64 games as "retro"
Men with low sex drives that have an obsession with how attractive a certain actress is in the last movie they watched
People who think more about what snacks they'll choose at the concession stand than which movie they're seeing
People who use phrases like "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but...." when asked about they're views on homosexuality.
People who comment on facebook posts made by companies for the sake of marketing
People who consider blowjobs as a treat or reward
People who have never travelled outside of the country they were born in
Grown men who act grossed out when they see another man's penis, whether they're genuinely afraid of male anatomy or simple scared of appearing gay
People who walked out of Inception felling a profound sense of wonder, like they'd witnessed something beyond their understanding
People who've ever used the argument "Hey vegetarians, what are -these- for?"
People who make excuses for their use of the word Nigger by saying "Well there's niggers and there's black people.
People who've never been considered for a promotion
People who've kept the same condom in their wallet so long it's expired
People who do not groom or trim their pubic hair

People without hope, ambition, a drive, looking to coast through life and scurry through the path of least resistance as they look for any sort of stimulation that doesn't really require any effort, either mental or physical.

Gryffindor sounds like a house of mostly average but brave people
Slytherin sounds like a house for sneaky but wise people
Ravenclaw sounds like a house of ambitious and strong people
Hufflepuff sounds like some dessert, fat people probably live there

ur mum lol

>Guys who, by the age of 28, have only had 3 girlfriends in their life.

dude...

Attached: 1521864241797.jpg (396x385, 37K)

>i will never use a spell to hypnotise my teacher and fuck her silly after every class

Attached: 1518709835136.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

DEH

Where do you go if you had none?
Asking or a friend

Hufflepuff, the dullest house in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1473063744424.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Ravenclaw because you're to smart for gfs

Average people of course.

Slytherin for aristocrats, Ravenclaw for smart people even if they Indians or black.

Gryffindor got all retards, niggers, everybody with quotas (orphan like Harry, member of the larger family like Ron, mongrel like Hermione)

>orphan like Harry, member of the larger family like Ron, mongrel like Hermione
"No!", user, Harry is the Mongrel, Ron is the pure-blood and Hermione is the mudblood.

Attached: No..png (224x225, 4K)

>Hufflepuff is supossed to be the loyal hard working "we are a team" house
>Every character is a treacherous cunt with no working ethics that sucks at sports.
Come on at least make them tifossi during the quidittch matches.

lewd