Oh wow! It's fucking nothing!

>Hillary will be indicted any day now
>t. Increasingly nervous

Hillary Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing in the newest FBI probe.

nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/hilary-clinton-male-voters-donald-trump.html

But hey, keep making shit up, it's not going to change the fact that Hillary is going to win on Tuesday. Make sure you come up with a new bullshit hashtag like #SpiritPenis, THAT'LL show 99(((9(them)))0))0!

don't think that'll stop conservatards from screaming about it for years and wasting taxpayer money on countless investigations, like benghazi

Comey only had one job: disrupt the election. Well done Comey!

He did a pretty good job in all honesty. Ifyou are reading this post Comey, good job.

I-it's j-just the elites trying to cover it up, r-right?

HOLY SHIT. I can't wait to bully all the trumpfags on wednesday :)

Agreed. He certainly earned his rubles

The Clinton Foundation is still under investigation. Hillary still received questions to the CNN debate and knowingly cheated. Her campaign which she was aware of still paid mentally ill people to incite violence at Trump's rallies. She is still paid off by big oil, investment banks, big military and Democrat and Republican fat cats alike. She rigged the Palestinian election.

/thread

IGNORE CTR THREADS AND POSTS

She was cleared on the emails, which was never where the actual dirt is. Both FBIAnon and Podesta himself admitted that the emails are nothing more than a distraction. Now the FBI's full attention is on the Clinton Foundation.

>it's nothing

She deleted emails that were under Congressional subpoena.
THAT is NOT nothing. It's a felony.

I'm happy myself.

Gonna take a wild guess here and say the NYPD won't leak those emails. Not enough time left.

Is this the death knell for Trump?

The Drumpf supporter's train of thought during this election is like looking at those paintings made by a person slowly succumbing to dementia.

They went from her deleting some emails during investigation (which the FBI has already cleared of her, twice) to some giant satanic child cannibalism ring.

Just stop. Don't make the 8th anymore worse than it has to be. Accept defeat and focus on the future and working together with Hillary to make America a better nation.

All of that was what will allow Trump to win this election, the Clinton Foundation stuff is what will lock Hillary and the rest of the Establishment up, forcing Soros and his (((team))) to fuck off for a good while.

Based Hil. I've been saying it for years, now we can say it together; Madam President!

The first time we went through this it was "she shouldn't have done it knowing her job, but national security isn't that much of a concern"

Then it was "She had emails having classified information that's actually illegal and lied under oath BUT truth is it isn't that much of a concern"

Now it's "we found a laptop with disturbing material such as cp and emails to and from Clinton foundation about it BUT we don't this is that concerning"

All three cases Hillary flipped out and said the FBI was doing this to impend her progress, and all three times people just let this shit go when it was confirmed true like nothing significant ever happened.

Jesus christ

Madam President!

>She could still get arrested!

Dude, give it up. We're two days away. Do you understand that? Just accept defeat, Hillary isn't going to get arrested just because you want her to be. That's not justice. This is the United States, not some third world African military junta.

I was going for Trump up until today. Now that I see all the indiscriminate hatred that's being thrown onto Hillary I realize we need to unite with her more than ever. Trump is a lost cause, I'm voting for Her and so are all my friends.

>99(((9(them)))0))0!

was that supposed to be funny?

Furthermore it will be great to see how many of those celebrities saying they'd move to Canada completely retract their statement and pretend they were always on Trump's side. It's truly going to be a wonderful sight to behold.

>I was going for Trump up until today.

This. The FBI let us down but hopefully wikileaks comes in with a bombshell. Enough with the Podesta emails.

it was pretty funny tbqh

>Phase 3 is coming out any day now
>t. Increasingly nervous

She and Merkel dress like fucking Mao.