What does Sup Forums think about sinfest?

What does Sup Forums think about sinfest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51xzLNjJrDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tries to ruin Criminy by giving him a girl he dumped before he meet devil girl.
>traffic drops on page even more.
>clearly a dumb move, against the only think that keeped his comic alive.
>quickly scratched the ideal girl character is never heard from again.

Or so I think, I stopped reading it a long time ago and Remember her never coming back after months of her reveal.

This pairing is a cute and pure.

Is there data of sinfest's traffic then and now?

I've heard a baseless rumor from here that the creators new direction of more political content was due to him projecting and feeling guilt over an incident where he raped a girl whilst she was passed out drunk.

I saw the post here by a random user and had zero citation or proof whatsoever so naturally I just thought it was pure bullshit meant to libel his name. After the recent controversy around Hollywood though, I legitimately wouldn't be surprised at this point.

>creepy producers are perverts
Wow, who would have thought. Next you'll tell me there probably are tons of pesos embedded in there.

I heard it was just a rape accusation by a stalker fan who tracked him down

No, I'm pretty sure they use the American dollar.
But I also think many of them partake in pedophilia as well.

used to be cool when it was funny and those two were allowed to be a cute couple.

so you know, before men HAD to all be dangerous and deviant predators and the only relationships allowed are womyn/womyn.

The way he glorifies the female gender and hates males is utterly bizarre and sad.

He's either baiting for clicks or he's seriously mentally ill.

I really don't want to think of Sinfest at any point in my life ever again aside from occasional moments of morbid curiosity, so there's that.

>But I also think many of them partake in pedophilia as well.
I live in Los Angeles, its kind of an open secret that crazy sex parties happen in Beverly Hills and Palos Verdes and other rich communities that famous people like to hide away their homes in.
Them and the police dept unions seem to be the sickest fucks in the city

Are we sure if he is really a "he"? From what I've heard he interacts very little anyone online.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. There's been a lot of theories floating around as to why Tatsuya Ishida shifted gears into a political direction, ranging from that he hooked up with some hyper feminist girlfriend to shit like this. In reality no one knows because Ishida may be the only webcomic artist who knows how to be secretive. Barely anything is known about his personal life.

Old Sinfest is a genuinely great webcomic. It's clever, funny, endearing, and even profound at times.

New Sinfest is dismal political propaganda. It's all the more depressing because of how good it used to be.

"nice guys" like Tats generally are creeps, so maybe.

Dorner did nothing wrong

Only known photo of him to my knowledge. Tats is a dude.

No shit. especially after police pumped 40 rounds into the back of a blue pickup truck....and they claim they were looking for Dorner's grey van. I dont know what those old ladies did to trigger those cops, but they weren't having none of it.

it's pathetic getting around 30,000 views world wide 60% of it in the U.S. last time I checked was 6 years ago when it was hitting around 120,000 plus world wide.

oh geez

The thing that makes no sense with Tats is the income. Nothing of Sinfest is making money for him. His books are out of publication, he doesn't attend cons so far as I know or have merch to sell, he doesn't run a known patreon or have means of donation that I've seen, and his site wouldn't generate enough ad traffic to garner him money. And at the same time, we've never seen him engage in commercial illustration in his style and in his name, or partner up with people to push out projects that could earn him income.

Super bizarre. Unless he's doing graphic design in a 9-5 job for some random company and he's just another faceless guy in the crowd, or he has a boatload of inherited wealth to his name and doesn't need to work, we just have no idea how he's still in the game.

Died the moment Obama was sworn into office.

Never red the comic to be honest. Then again I did hear about the shitstorm that happened when the Sisterhood thing started, but I don't know what's going on now or what happened.
>filename

>have only read old sinfest
>still ship slicknique
feels blissful

The sweet sweet embrace of ignorance.

He does a lot of freelance work under a different alias. I remember that from years ago when his books were re-released under a new publisher and there was an interview on Facebook with him.

>Did nothing wrong
>Got pushed out of the comic because straight white male
>Tried to offer support for nike
>Nique sperged out was an ass to him
>Never apologized
>The entire strip ended up cucking him, years of build up, Nike is now a lesbian, he has no place in the strip anymore
>He did nothing wrong
>He did nothing fucking wrong, fucking tatsu tried to bullshit his away around it still couldn't come up with a single reason beyond he doesn't fit in the comic anymore
Fucking hell man, he could have gotten a goodbye at least and sent him back to his home planet or something instead of changing the protagonist painfully slow
We are fucking stupid, it's not like we didn't notice it happening

Yes and no. The beginning of the Obama era brought some decent strips. The issue was that he went full retard with SJW bullshit. I used to read his comic everyday, and twice on Sunday, until the Sisterhood stuff happened.

And he tried. By fucking Christ is he trying to be the "good" male ally, and while Tats intends it to show that "dudebros" like Slick never change and will always be evil misogynists, to anyone who knows the comic it looks like Slick trying desperately to be the kind of man who can still fit in Monique's life.

Because he loves her. And she hates him because of an ideology.

And he got fucking lucky, he is no longer in the comic but it's not like he got brainwashed into forgetting who he is, losing his memories and personality and becoming a fucking blank slate
I was fucking expecting it to be am Arch, nope, beloved character got brainwashed now he has been replaced, the old one you cared about is dead forever and he is never coming back

What's the deal with the cat and dog? Does he still make those comics? They were always my favorite

I haven't read Sinfest in years. Literally years since the sisterhood faggoty. Did Slick "leave" the comic? Is Tats that retarded to remove one of the main characters from his series?

Honestly fuck tatsu,he dropped slick because he had no idea what to do with him, Nike never mentioned him or aknowledge he exists Wich is fucking brutal and when she is surprise lesbian she mentions slick and all she says about him is that he didn't support her Wich is bullshit, I remember the strip when she got mad at him, she was doing her awful poetry that slick was watching as a friend trying to support her, she got booed off the stage and then slick was trying to cheer her up and told her that maybe going into a strip club getting into the stage and reading feminist literature wasn't the best idea
That's the monstruos thing slick did, duck you too tatsu

>That strip where he acknowledge he isn't the protagonist anymore.
>That strip where the lesbian devil split on the ground for something he didn't do.

I stopped reading too beyond once or twice a year I check it out to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, even then when I stopped reading he was no longer a character but that got worse, I remember that around trying to get rid of his devil or something, I don't know how it ends but I bet that's the last ark he had in the comic

I used to have a print of one of the Sunday comics. Where Buddha was playing with the Dragon. Contacted Tats via the email on the site, purchased an official print, and had it professionally framed. The print is currently in my closet as I'm painting my living room and I've been debating on not hanging back up.

He tried to transform Slick into the modern notion of a "male ally" but seemed to give up when he realized even he doesn't know what the fuck that means

Here's the web version

This is how Nike looks like now

Fuck I miss this comic

I also hate how I can't say "feminism ruined Sinfest" to people outside of Sup Forums without sounding like a strawman misogynist

He understands it perfectly:

The best way for a white male to be an ally is to disappear completely.

It means you shut up and give money and try as hard as you can to pretend you don't exist, that's the place intended for men in a feminist society

He still shows up, barely and doesn't do anything important.

Just tell people tatsu went crazy and he hates men now

>Nike
Is that what she's calling herself now?

I miss God, he was a fun motherfucker.

Also I think it says something that God isn't present in this comic anymore.

Can't even say it here. Used to be 30-day ban for posting Sinfest, we'll see if that's still policy

I have this strip printed on heavy card stock and in a frame in my work office.

And this one as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=51xzLNjJrDE

Hi there, have some retroactive sadness.

Don't worry, mods are all newfags who have spent less time here than the average underage kid who comes here because he wants to know where memes come from

Literally what

>We will never have this cute stuff again

This was when she was already becoming hokier than thou
I miss when these characters where fun, all of them, and I never masturbated to her even tho tatsu seems to think that's the only reason people read his comic

god damn it user

So how did Tats fuck this up?

Speaking just about the comic wasn't the issue.

The issue was those threads went WAY OFF topic. It always started with anons discussing the comics before the sisterhood characters were introduced. We all laughed and cried while remembering a decent comic. Then storm clouds would appear as anons would post nothing but hate against Feminist and MRA people. How the comic has been shit since 2011 and go off topic where janitors or mods had to step in.

Straight relationships are evil or something

Uh oh

I think I just felt drops

But it's interracial

How progressive~!

I was just stating why those threads would be pruned. I actually like to remember the old comic when it was good.

Yeah, no fuck offoff
We have threads that stay on topic for three posts and then go on for 300+ poets because of the amount of Tumblr refugees who spend all day here and run out of comics and cartoons to talk about so they want to talk about their lives instead and those threads never get deleted regardless of it
Hell look at Kelly threads, look at Kelly threads and tell me how that's anything but bait, how come there is a general about a single pannel comic that updates once or twice a month

Hold up, he tried to ruin Criminy? but why? it's all he has left that is good.

And now what we have.

He's itching to do it, user. You know he is.

Yeah sure, like they were any more cancerous than the rest of the board.

But 30 day bans? Fuck off

Retard, I was just stating why and not participating in that discussion. I want to talk about the strip when it was good.

I easily agree that current Sup Forums is bad when it comes to discussions. I don't come onto Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general to read someone's blog.

>obviously being possessed by some kind of fucking demon
>they walk off like he's scum of the earth.
That's not fair. That's not fucking fair at all.

His Sunday strips are actually good. Once he gets away from "telling," the quality of his commentary improves. Also his art isn't so bad when he does.

The rest of the time it's like a comic made by Strawman, the man who was irreversibly warped due to a freak accident with a feminist and a radioactive thresher.

More anti-men garbage.

Nice use of colors at least.

Not 100% bad, but it extremely hamfisted if anything.

Longest war ever fought by Americans was against the natives, it was long, it costed many lives, they fought like brave strong warriors and how do people remember them?
>The evil white man invaded the land and genocided everyone there is a matter of hours
have some fucking respect for all the warriors who died protecting their tribes, don't you think they deserve better?

Has anybody ever been able to track any of that outside work down?

Well, it's not like the people in those conversations give a single shit about them either. They're reducing them to a crude political bludgeon and it suits their narrative the more helpless they look. So they don't even get any dignity from the people pretending to stand up for them.

>More anti-men garbage.
What pisses me off more than anything is the idea that men who feel attacked by any of this shit are insane and the people PUSHING THIS BULLSHIT are the some people who say that nobody's attacking men and they're just oppressors playing the victim.

You may wanna watch that toxic masculinity there user

Does Tats live in the same world I do?

god that just kills me. Slick was always the awkward teen with too much hormones and too little experience talking to girls like people instead of sex objects or like one of the guys.
And Monique started off as the exact kind of vapid attention seeking wannabe celebrity that enjoyed his attention when he wasnt being creepy. They seemed like they were friends in spite of how their personal flaws would step on each others' toes
It always seemed like if Slick just calmed down or Nique just dragged her head out of the clouds of her celebrity status they could have clicked, or at least been more than on-off friends. Both had flaws that they were trying to overcome, some with less success than others.

And now? Now all she sees is "DAH PATRIMONY" because penises are evil and all things attached to a penis or made by a penis-haver is equally evil. Its just sad. it hurts my soul. Since its clearly impossible for her new girlfriend to ever simply be attracted to 'Nike' just for her fame or her beauty.... just like Slick.

And its been going on WAY too long for this to be just a story arc.

Do you think that maybe tatsu became his own waifu Chris chan style?

That's the tragedy of it, that he's not a talentless hack.
Just that at some point, he became an ideologue.

Well he can go into the matrix I guess

Isn't the idea that evil in the world is the result of men running things and women would be infallible incredibly patronizing to women and EXTREMELY sexist?

I don't feel insane. I just feel confused. I'm a 31 years old straight white male and was raised by my parents to not care about race, sex, or nationality of people. The product of 90s public school. Yet, here in 2017, I can be the target of CNN and people just due to existing. I see articles saying that it's bad to be white and especially a man now.

I understand racism and sexism exists. To deny that is foolish. I just guess, when did it become okay to get told that instead of accepting people we should place the blame on our faults on white people or white men?

That's the real zone now? That's how reality looks like through the eyes of this crazy bastard?

>That Peanuts strip.

Because the powers that be realized that pitting everyone against white people stops class warfare and anger at the rich by sidestepping the issue to race

Remember, your privilege is your skin color, not the money and connections your parents had

Western people are crazy.

If you don't realize that those articles are written by sexist and racist people that hate white men I don't know what to tell you

The East is too, just in a completely different way.

Gotta blame someone

Not quite the same as the "reality zone" from earlier, those are the sisterhood's special glasses that let you see the literal patriarchy, which manifests as matrix-like lines of code raining from the sky and telling you to belittle women

Yes, but that basically sums up the mentality of 3rd wave feminism. Especially in the US where they seem fixated on trying to change culture...but getting the Equal Rights Amendment passed? fuck that shit, lets just shame everyone who doesnt willingly believe what we believe until they give in.
Culture changes from the ground up over generations. But if you want real change before your grandkids get married you go top down through legislation. 3rd wave feminism is a scam, its just corporations making money off feminism as a concept while at the same time defanging the ability of feminism to actually accomplish goals by pointing people in the wrong direction for action.

Its a bit like the whole myth about recycling just being a personal responsibility problem while completely ignoring that most big businesses have no obligation to use recycled materials or recycle any of their wasted materials either.

We live in a world where companies release press statements saying they will not hire a certain race and gender and it's APPLAUDED. And if you're that race and gender and feel attacked by that? Well you can get fucked!

Or Russian trolls.

And if you express that you feel attacked because of your race and you're on the other side of the paper bag test, you're called delusional.

Maybe all that stuff wasn't really about building a better world and was just about making you docile for the next phase?